Print

Author Topic: Mario Diner  (Read 26065 times)

« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2003, 04:32:52 PM »
Who wants to be a critict of my new foods. Yoshi meat and ultra gormet meal.

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2003, 05:27:18 PM »
...Ummm could I have a fillet of Rip Van Fish with some Soda Lake water?

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2003, 05:58:15 PM »
Umm...considering the service of the waiters, I think I WILL go to the Mario Bar.
BTW, what kind of restaurant only serves food and not drinks?
And it's *Tayce T.* not Trayce T.  Think of her name as "tasty."
Threatening to kill people is not very good for business. In fact, you could be sent to jail.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2003, 06:46:02 PM »
*kills Sapphira* Oops I spelled my master's name wrong.

It's ah me Marioguy

Edited by - marioguy on 4/11/2003 5:46:50 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2003, 07:06:51 PM »
Right... Okay...I'm so dead. Seriously, that's not a great way to make friends. No offense, but have you ever thought about anger management?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2003, 07:23:34 PM »
Um, no thanks, I'll just chase this napkin with that ketchup.

I would like to know Mario's birthday though.

Oh, well then, on second thought bring me a mushroom burger and a soda.

**takes out GBA SP and starts playing the Japanese SMA2:SMW**
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2003, 09:44:31 PM »
*kills MarioMaster* Attention everyone the Mario Diner is under new mannagement, but everything is still free.

It''s ah me Marioguy!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2003, 09:48:29 PM »
I really don't think if you killed the manager he would turn management over to you. Plus, shouldn't you be in prison for multiple murders? *cringes* Please don't kill me...again...

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2003, 09:50:40 PM »
*calls Mario Diner*
Hey you guys, I was just calling to see how business was go-- oh... my gosh... *looking from across the street* MARIOGUY, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?? *hangs up and calls 911* Hello...
*10 minutes later*
*marioguy is arrested and taken to a mental ward, and the Mario Diner closes up*
Hey guys, good news! I found some 1-UP Mushrooms! *feeds Mushrooms to Sapphira and Mario Master*

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2003, 10:00:38 PM »
Yay! I'm alive...again...! Now if only Mushrooms could cure my mystery sickness...

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2003, 10:45:57 PM »
**puts down GBA SP**

Hey, marioguy, or whoever runs this place now.  Where is my mushroom burger and soda?

**puts a hacked version of Yoshi's Island into the GBA SP**
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2003, 09:29:05 AM »
Sorry for the inconvenience everybody!  Here!  Coins for all!  *Gets out a bazooka and fires coins everywhere*  And just in case marioguy comes back... *glances over at shotgun, tear gas, a nuke...*

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2003, 10:19:52 AM »
*sends Mario Master to the shadow relm from yu-gi-oh* Sorry I won't kill anyone anymore. Yummy Meals for all. *muttering* "Soon I will steal the star rod, the 7 star spirits, and Twink."

It''s ah me Marioguy!

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2003, 12:25:58 PM »
Hey! Yesterday I ordered a fillet of Rip Van Fish and some Soda Lake Water, and I still haven't gotten it!

Scratch here to reveal prize!

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2003, 01:08:51 PM »
Could I just have another Kerokorola!?
 n/a

Print