Print

Author Topic: Mario Diner  (Read 26065 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2003, 03:11:14 PM »
That's nothing.  I ordered a special shake and a Yoshi cookie days ago and I STILL haven't gotten a thing!

Perhaps the Mario Bar would be the way to go...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2003, 06:13:16 PM »
Sorry!  Here's all your food!  I've been really busy.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2003, 06:41:19 PM »
Today I got Pokémon Ruby. It's not as good as the others.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2003, 08:13:04 AM »
I'm renting Animal Crossing, and it's pretty good.  Would have been better with Mario in it though.  By the way, this guy who was in my neighborhood always said "yo" at the ends of his sentences, so I suggested saying "man" instead.  Then he decided to try it out as a new thing to impress the ladies: "Marry me, man!"  Oh yeah, that's gonna get him somewhere...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2003, 08:22:27 PM »
I told a guy to say "ZebobChup" one time.
And Animal Crossing DOES have Mario in it.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2003, 09:22:45 PM »
Yes, the actual NES Super Mario Bros.  I just bought a SNES style controller by Hori to play the NES games.  I like Zelda the best, but my wife and I play SMB the most (I prefer the GBC version).  Pinball and Wario's Woods are also cool.

I have all the Animal crossing Mario items except the Mario Mural.

------------------------------------------------------------

Super Mario 128:

"I believe that with this game you''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

------------------------------------------------------------

Super Mario 128:

"I believe that with this game you''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto

Edited by - Luigison on 4/13/2003 8:32:24 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2003, 06:19:53 AM »
YOU GET NES GAMES????  HOW?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2003, 02:37:20 PM »
I got some from other players, villagers, trees, the island, lotteries, e-reader cards, and universal codes.  Mario Bros. and Zelda I got using a Replay cheat disc I bought at FuncoLand.

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2003, 03:51:20 PM »
Cool.  I think I'm going to buy Animal Crossing.  It's really fun!  BTW, how long does it take for bee stings to go away?  And I asked Tom Nook if he could make up my house bigger and he never did(?).  Do you get more than just the first SMB?  Or do you get SMB 1, 2, and 3?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2003, 04:19:42 PM »
Tom Nook upgrades your house the next day. Bee stings go away after you save and quit.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2003, 07:10:18 PM »
Mario Master, you should read through the "Animal Crossing Help" thread.

SMB1 is the only game in AC.  Although they have said AC2 is planned and it should have more.

Also, I just found out that the GBA can play any NES game since it has an NES emulator.  So, I am going to try and download some roms and put them on a Gameboy cart and see.

Good luck with Animal Crossing, but I suggest not getting the Replay cheat.  It ruinned the game for me.

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2003, 11:09:04 PM »
No way. The GBA has a secondary 8-bit processor, but I don't think it has an NES emulator.

SMB is the only SMB game in AC, but there are plenty more NES games, including Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. (Yes, you can get Mario Bros. with an e-Reader.)

And yeah, Mario Master, you should read through Animal Crossing help. It'll tell you what's up with the game, and quickly.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2003, 12:05:00 AM »
AC still isnt in Australia yet its not fair!!!

Im all screwed up.No,my life hasnt gone wrong,i''ve just held a screw attack item for more than 30 seconds!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2003, 06:17:48 AM »
Why not just look on ebay or amazon.com and get one from America?  They have plenty of them!  I was looking for one with a memory card being sold with it because my memory card's full and I can't save.  I guess that's why Nook never did my house, because I have to Save & Quit.  BTW, do you need a NES Consol in AC in order to get NES games?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2003, 02:10:09 PM »
CW, I said that wrong. I meant the GBA can play NES games because emulators have been made for it.  Pocket NES for example.

Print