Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41448 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 21, 2003, 10:09:49 AM »
Someone exploded a "Nuke" in the Mario Diner and may have destroyed both the Diner and the Bar.  So, a few people ran for the Mario Fallout Shelter.  We can stay here while the radiation dies down.  In the mean time, who want some hot Dr. Pepper?

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 10:54:20 AM »
COOL!!! Why do you want to go to the radiation-filled Mario Bar or Mall, when you can go to the MARIO FALLOUT SHELTER! I would like some Pepsi, please.
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 11:27:45 AM »
I am impervious to radiation, so therefore I can still go to the Mario Bar and Diner. Anyhoo, thought I'd stop by the FS. This place is pretty sweet. I sense some eerie vibes. While I'm here, I'll have an Able Juice, aka water with Pixie Sticks and sugar.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 03:27:49 PM »
CharginChuck, since you said please, heres your Pepsi.  You did want it hot didn't you?

And an "Able Juice" for Sapphira.  Is that your secret to radiation protection.

Sorry, no pics.  I have some super powers that others here don't, but the HTML loophole is not mine.

I have a lot of "hot Dr. Pepper" if anyone wants some.

I've heard that radiation fallout would last at least 35 years.  I wonder how long that is in Mario time.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2003, 03:35:00 PM »
Gosh.  I sure did ramble in that last post, but I guess that what happens when your locked in a fallout shelter with nothing to do but play Mario games.  Luckly I stocked this place with all the Mario games for every console.  Anyone wanna play?

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 04:17:11 PM »
You know what would be good right now?  Tetris Attack.
Anybody up for a little versus?

Go Moon!

Edited by - Fifth on 4/21/2003 3:18:20 PM
Go Moon!

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 04:57:07 PM »
Oh no!!! I saw Watoad going into the bar a short time ago, but he's not immune to radioactive fallout! Somebody's gotta help him!!!

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2003, 08:04:30 PM »
Dont worry!My alter ego,The Zynkanator,will save him!!!

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2003, 08:10:15 PM »
Don't worry! I'll save him! Quick! Get a whole bunch or Able Juice! *Grabs 6 pack and runs into Bar*

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2003, 08:17:03 PM »
*uses full heal* The Zynkanator is back!I have returned from the bar!But...I couldnt find Watoad...I need some kind of suit to go through radiation...energy low...*passes out on the ground*

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 4/21/2003 7:19:09 PM
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2003, 08:33:31 PM »
Uhhh...I guess it's up to me now...

--------------------

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2003, 08:59:38 PM »
*pours Able Juice into PKB's mouth*

PKB opens his eyes, and I quickly turn away when I realize that he is a Boo.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2003, 09:05:05 PM »
Fifth, you are so getting 0wn3d in Tetris Attack. ;) I'm DEFINATELY game. My best T.T. mode score is 39,400 or thereabouts.

*Hopes for one of those ?x openers*

Anyways... Are we gonna form a band here?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2003, 09:16:40 PM »
Yes, lets make a band.  That is if you brought your own instruments.  I have all the Nintendo consoles and am playing SMB3 World 8 now.  The music seems like it was made for the Mario Shelter.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 09:56:59 PM »
Aughh... REAL SMART... Wait! I have an idea! Anybody got some ice? A LOT of ice?
That was a joke.

Print