Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41533 times)

« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2003, 10:08:04 PM »
O.K. EVERYONE LISTEN UP, THE NEW COMPETISION IS NOW STARTING!!!

ILL START OFF WITH 2 QUESTIONS READY?

1. Assuming that you are paying, which is cheaper, taking a friend to the movies twice, or taking two friends to the movies once?

2.What is so unusual about the following senence? (aside from the fact that it dosent make a lot of sence.)

"JACKDAWS LOVE MY BIG SPHINX OF QUARTZ"

\
\\  __
\\\(^^) Rollin,Rollin,Rollin

Guns dont kill people, I kill people
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2003, 10:08:18 PM »
I don't have time now, but I'll get on the hexagon problem probably during school tomorrow. I don't really like problems like that, however.

And remember kids, math is #e^(2*pi*i)

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2003, 10:09:00 PM »
O.K. EVERYONE LISTEN UP, THE NEW COMPETISION IS NOW STARTING!!!

ILL START OFF WITH 2 QUESTIONS READY?

1. Assuming that you are paying, which is cheaper, taking a friend to the movies twice, or taking two friends to the movies once?

2.What is so unusual about the following senence? (aside from the fact that it dosent make a lot of sence.)

"JACKDAWS LOVE MY BIG SPHINX OF QUARTZ"

\
\\  __

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2003, 10:27:16 PM »
This is the Mario Fallout Shelter in the General Mario chat so I think most question should be Mario or at least Nintendo related, but I will entertain your questions anyway.

1. It is cheaper to take two friend once because then you only buy 3 tickets.  If you were to take one friend twice you would have to buy a total of 4 tickets.

2. It has all 26 letters in it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2003, 10:41:53 PM »
your good, ok, well how about this...

if mario and a half can eat a cake and a half in a minute in a half, allowing the same situation, how long would it take how many marios would it take to eat 60 cakes in 30 minutes?

\
\\  __

Edited by - Wheel_kirby on 5/12/2003 9:43:12 PM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2003, 10:54:00 PM »
A Mario and a half.

And, yes, I know *YOU* have 2 apples in that question. I made it so it didn't seem so obvious you were looking for how many apples *YOU* would have. Notice, the way I worded it, and pay attention to the now-empasized words.
"If there are 3 apples, and *you* take 2 away, how many do *you* have?"
I simply added "away."

Next question:
Is it legal in California for a man to marry his widow's sister?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2003, 10:55:31 PM »
Legal!?

More importantly, how does a dead man do anything?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2003, 11:02:38 PM »
Do you have the game mind trap, because I do, and the answers you are giving me are exactly right as you put them as on the card

(on the card it said "man" not "mario".)

\
\\  __

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2003, 11:06:21 PM »
If you are talking to me, no.  I've never heard of it.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2003, 11:19:06 PM »
And if you're talking to me, neither have I. I know just about all of those brain-teasers though, but know them in my head--or heart.

And yes, Luigison, you're correct. That "legal" bit is just to throw you off. :)

A little Indian and a big Indian are walking in the forest. The little Indian is the big Indian's son, but the big Indian is NOT the little Indian's father. Who's the big Indian?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2003, 11:23:13 PM »
Mommy, can you help me with this riddle?  Hey wait, MOM!

« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2003, 11:30:09 PM »
Jesus?

\
\\  __

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2003, 11:33:17 PM »
I was trying to jokingly say that the correct answer is "His mother."  What did you mean by "Jesus?"  Or, was that your guess?

Edited by - Luigison on 5/12/2003 10:34:25 PM

« Reply #148 on: May 12, 2003, 11:36:49 PM »
I have no idea..

\
\\  __

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #149 on: May 12, 2003, 11:40:44 PM »
(lol). Luigison is correct again. (Have you heard these before?)

Here's a harder one. (This one got me the first time I heard it.)

A man was driving in his car and crashed off-road. The police investigated and noticed the man had been shot (and he died). The gun was found outside of the car.
But the doors were locked and the windows where rolled up and sealed (not broken). The man WAS shot with this gun.
How did the gun get outside of the car?

--------------------

Print