Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41531 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #150 on: May 13, 2003, 01:05:12 AM »
The poor fool shot himself and threw the gun out the window and rolled the windows up before he died. Then he crashed.

Jackdaws are cool.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2003, 01:14:15 AM »
Um, no. He wouldn't have had time for that. Oh, did I mention he was shot in the head? Instant death.
Hint: Really, really stupid and obvious. Once you hear it you'll know what I mean. Don't think complexly or give theories. That's how obvious it is. (You'll never, ever guess it unless you've heard it before.) Heheheh... :)

Jeeze, what are you doing up this late on a school night, CW? I know you're homeschooled, but still.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #152 on: May 13, 2003, 04:02:01 AM »
I can tell you a very freaky TRUE story,tell this to little kids for the best result.

These 2 ladies walked into a clairvoyants
tent to get there future told,but 1 couldnt get there future told,the clairvoyant wouldnt tell her.You know why?She died in a car accident next day.

Finally,I own Wind Waker.
Praise the Lord!
Find your inner monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #153 on: May 13, 2003, 07:53:52 PM »
It would be easy if it were like my wife's Mustang Convertable.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/13/2003 6:54:47 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #154 on: May 13, 2003, 08:34:16 PM »
Ugh, this thread sure went downhill.

Anyway Steve, the Hexagon of Doom, as I now call it, is haunting my waking hours and tormenting me from beyond it's horrible grave. Every strategy for solving it fails and I now hate the number 0. I'll report further progress tomorrow. I should have a whole study hall to work on it.

P.S. Do you count zero as a postive integer?

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #155 on: May 13, 2003, 08:35:52 PM »
I assume your responding to my question, right? Yes, the guy was in a convertible! Hahahahahaha!!

An archaeologist claimed to have found a coin dated 34 B.C. How can he be proved right or wrong?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #156 on: May 13, 2003, 08:39:50 PM »
The B.C. dating system wasn't invented yet.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/13/2003 7:40:08 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #157 on: May 13, 2003, 08:41:42 PM »
Correct.
I'll think of more later.

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2003, 12:36:32 PM »
Oogh... that was a great riddle...
Anyway, I just stay up late a lot. I don't have to get up in the morning, so what the hey!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2003, 12:41:41 PM »
Ditto. Let's see...I think I got up around 12:30 today. :)
Heheheh...I love that riddle. Lemme think of more...

A plane crashed on the border of Kentucky and Tennesse, killing most of the people. Where will they bury the survivors?

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2003, 12:46:27 PM »
You don't bury survivors, duh.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2003, 12:50:17 PM »
Heheh...that one was pretty obvious.

How many animals did Moses take on the ark?

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #162 on: May 14, 2003, 12:52:12 PM »
Moses?!
These are weird. Moses didn't have an ark.

(I had heard the plane crash one before, or it probably would have been harder to realize.)
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2003, 12:59:00 PM »
Heheh...Right again. It was Noah. That one actually throws a lot of people off.

How many birthdays does the average man have?

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #164 on: May 14, 2003, 01:02:57 PM »
Umm... one?
That was a joke.

Print