Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41452 times)

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2003, 02:07:18 PM »
*enters the Shelter*

*wipes hands together as one does after completing an unwanted task, relieved that it's over*

I hope none of this happens again. It's a terrible business for everyone involved.

*looks around*

Does anyone know where Luigison went? I need to ask him if he can do me a favor . . .

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2003, 03:01:03 PM »
Ughh... you guys think the radiation has cleared? I just came back from up there... it'll take a good 10,000 years AT LEAST for that stuff to go away.

I think my genetically altered gene structure has built a defense against it, though... that's where I've been these past few days. Adapting.
That was a joke.

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2003, 04:24:19 PM »
Well, I think I'm an android, so radiation doesn't affect me. (I think).

This hot Pepsi is good.

Let's play some Mario Kart Double Dash, with 8 players! (I know it's not out, but) :-)
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2003, 06:38:22 PM »
Radiation doesn't effect me either. It's from all the Able Juice I've drank over the years.

BTW, the radiation's now cleared. We're in the Mushroom Kingdom, after all. Besides, I used my magic powers to eliminate it. :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2003, 06:59:36 PM »
Well my skin is actually pretty sensitive (sunburn in 2 minutes), and Chup's right about the radiation...  10,000 years or so...  Might even be up to a couple million years!  Well, if we're going to survive that long, we'll need to be chronologically frozen for a little while until the time machine is invented.  *walks over to a tank, posts a sticky note on it that says "wake me up when time machines are invented" fluffs his pillow, and sits back down to play SSBM!*

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2003, 07:18:44 PM »
Well, the radiation may have been cleared off, but it hasn't been cleared from my body! The glow's died off, but my DNA's had quite a rearranging. My hands seem to resist fire, my heart beats twice as fast, and I seem to have mysteriously forgotten my name.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2003, 07:51:06 PM »
Hey! Cashcrazed, you seem to've gotten special super powers! Freaky! ...And amnesia, which isn't so good...

Let's see...using MY special powers...

Abra kadabra walakazoo...
Brice is the first name of you?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/24/2003 6:51:37 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2003, 08:58:05 PM »
Special powers? Hmmmmm...

*Thinks really hard about magical mumbo-jumbo*

The square of ANY integer modulo 5 can NEVER be 2 or 3.

Erg.... nope, I knew how to do THAT before. Bah.

And I mean, come on, how much freakier can my DNA get, anyways?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2003, 09:12:22 PM »
I'm still alive. Want some Paper Mario food?

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2003, 09:50:11 PM »
Now I just gotta remember the other two names.
(wait a minute, I haven't EVER posted my name anywhere before..............oh wait, once, here. you must've used the search.)

One person at school actually BELIEVES I have some sort of mind superpower. Here's a dialogue:

Him: Yo Brice, I need help wit dis math prob'!
Me: Which one?
Him: Dis one, right 'ere! I can't do dis'!*points to a greastest common multiple problem. He's taking Pre-Algebra*
Me: *calculates in head for about 3 seconds.* It's 360. (I think the numbers were 18, 24 and 36)
Him: Lessee 'bout dat! *does problem on paper in about a minute, and gets 360* WHAT!? You did dat' in yo head!
Me: Gimme somethin' else, and I'll do it!
Him: You bout' to be in fo' it! *flips to last chapter* Okay man, do dis'! *shows me an intermediate fraction-factoring algebra problem* Lessee you do DAT!
Me: *calculates in head for 15 seconds* It's 16/5.
Him: *checks back of book* Man, you's NOT human!

Now this is where it gets sorta freaky

Him: Yo got anythin' ELSE freaky to show me!
Me: *sees fan blowing toward pencil* I wonder if I can move that pencil with my miiiiiiiind..........
Him: Now yo just talkin' CRAZY!
Me: Maybe............*starts moving fingers*

Sure enough, as I start moving my fingers, the fan starts rolling the pencil over and off the desk

Him: Oh dear god.............
Me: Did I mention I was telekinetic?
Him: Okay now, I think yo got some sorta superpower, y'know, in yo head!
Me: Of course I do. Brice is only my secret identity. I can also fly using my mind, but I'll never show anyone that!
Him: Okay, now I ain't NEVER belived in superpowers till' NOW!

I can only imagine how many people Steve has believing HE has superpowers.............
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2003, 10:25:29 PM »
ROTFL! Man, that's hilarious! *I can fly, too, but I'll never show anyone*(paraphrased)  Hey, ya know what? *I* can turn invisible! That's right! But I'll never show anyone as I'm *turning* invisible. Heheh...

Anyhoo, no, I have never seen you post your name before. Honestly. Hey, I told you I have special powers. :)

(Actually, I looked at your profile. Your email's a give-away.) Heheh...

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/24/2003 9:55:21 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2003, 06:26:03 PM »
*Luigison rolls out of the corner*

"Man that was weird.  I was play SMB3 World 8 and everything went blank.  Maybe a little radiation got to me, or it could have be just too much hot Dr. Pepper."

*Luigison gulps down 3 bottles of Able Juice*

"That should help."

Luigison notices that several people are playing SSBM.  He takes out the N64, puts in Oot, and wires the N64s video out to the GBA SP.  [on the screen Link takes out the Ocarina]

Since the band never formed, do you guys have any requests for the old Ocarina?  Dang, the GBA speaker isn't very loud.

Hey, where's Watoad?

+++ Actually, I have been sick the last few days.  Sore throat, coughing, etc.  Thank Mario it wasn't SARS. +++

Edited by - Luigison on 4/25/2003 5:37:34 PM
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2003, 11:51:02 AM »
Hey, I wouldn't go to the Diner or Bar, it's too dangerous!

Edited by - CharginChuck on 4/26/2003 10:57:57 AM
 n/a

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2003, 12:49:29 PM »
Over here, Luigison! Would you mind coming this way? Our destination is here:

http://www.classicgaming.com/tmk/board/topic.asp?topic_id=71864&forum_id=5602&Topic_Title=A+Thread+Worth+Closing&forum_title=Luigison+Palace&M=0&S=True

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2003, 01:04:59 PM »
I actually am telekinetic.  No, I'm not kidding.  I have foresight, I can see with my eyes closed, my reflexes are highly developed, and sometimes... I can leave my body behind while I'm sleeping, and walk around in various places.  The only problem is I can't predict when it'll work, much less control it.  Oh yeah, and I made a small flame move once.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print