Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41451 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2003, 08:20:44 PM »
Actually you can change your password, but its not needed because two people can't have the same user name.  Instead it is easier to change user names then change back if you know the secret.  I can post as anybody (even Deezer) on this board or edit their posts, but I would much rather know the HTML loophole.  I just did it to play with you since you had already told me your info on your website.  Let's see, who should I be next?

------------------------------

"I believe that with this game you''''ll be able to feel the "newness" that was missing from Mario Sunshine."

- Shigeru Miyamoto on Super Mario 128
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2003, 08:24:16 PM »
Actually, Steve, I thought the modulo thing was harder to understand.

Luigison, now that you've shown another Special Power of sorts, would you please do me a favor and not go posting as me all over the place? People don't usually check the user profiles, so posting in my stead would just cause confusion and havoc. It's worse than editing others' posts, really. I'd appreciate your compliance on this.

You did have me thinking you were CashCrazed for awhile there, though . . .

I posted in BORED!! With a pinch of salt.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2003, 08:28:59 PM »
Actually, Although I am rather computer illiterate, I can still edit other people's posts (Although the "edited by Insane Steve" tag appears, and I don't yet know how to get rid of it) and I can also post in a closed topic (Which is even easier). I won't show you, but...

And I can't post as someone else. Yet.

. .
W

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2003, 08:30:26 PM »
Okay, I will never post as Watoad again unless it would be a very funny situation.  Just kidding.  I will respect you user name.

But, no one else has asked for such a favor.  I promised not to edit others posts, close, or delete threads, but I never said I wouldn't use this new found user name power on anyone.  Except for you, Watoad.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2003, 01:03:24 AM »
I thank you for respecting my request, Luigison. However, I also am not mad that you played the joke. It was just crazy to me because I didn't realize what exactly was going on.

Having checked the user profiles of you and the fake Watoad, I still hold with my theory of how this works. The fake Watoad's profile shows three posts, and I have seen three fake Watoad posts. If you were just changing your "Luigison" user name into "Watoad," then wouldn't the post numbers be the same (as well as the other info)? It really looks like two separate accounts to me.

In checking your profile, I saw that you put Iraq as the country you're in, and I laughed.

If you don't want to (or can't) close "A Thread Worth Closing" for me, that's okay. I had originally wanted to test my ability to post in closed threads without doing it in a sensitive thread closed in the past by Deezer, but I'm not too concerned about doing that anymore.

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2003, 05:42:00 AM »
Ok, no more hacker or math stuff.

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2003, 09:49:17 AM »
hi everyone can i have a coke please

(*_*)
(*_*)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2003, 04:10:18 PM »
No more math stuff.... Hmmmmmm, ok then:

<Shameless plug> Read my fanfic I just posted on Story boards! It's called "The Third Attempt". All feedback is demanded.... errrrr, I mean apprieciated. Just read it.</Shameless plug>

Heh heh heh.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2003, 06:20:57 PM »
I go to my grandparents for a couple days and now Luigison is posting as other people? I though I was the only one who could do that!LuigisonPosted - 27 April 2003 19:24 PSTShow ProfileEmail PosterEdit Message
Cashcrazed scared the sh*t out of ooze the first time he used this. Actually, I'm not Luigison.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2003, 11:16:49 PM »
I bet I can do that.
*runs off to go post as somebody else*
That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2003, 11:19:18 PM »
Dang.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/27/2003 10:19:58 PM
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2003, 08:49:54 AM »
If this is true, CashCrazed, that you just posted as Luigison, you did so in a much more hackish way than Luigison did when he posted as me. To understand what I'm talking about, everyone, you must check the user profiles. You'll notice that the profiles of the fake Watoad posts, put up by Luigison, do not contain my information. But the profile of this fake Luigison post, put up by CashCrazed (it seems), DOES contain Luigison's information.

If this is indeed as it appears to be, please, CashCrazed, do not post as though you were me. Luigison has done enough already. I'm making a big deal out of this because I think one innocent, little joke in the future could lead to some not-so-funny stuff for me. I will appreciate it if you grant my request just as Luigison did.

Edited by - Watoad on 4/28/2003 7:52:41 AM

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2003, 05:11:21 PM »
Heh, I used to like to screw with the minds of new members doing that. Just look in the SOTFSK thread. Too late for me now, Luigison already got you.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2003, 05:52:25 PM »
I don't consider myself a "new member," but you can if you want.
Aren't you at least a little pleased that, although it was Luigison who was posting in my name, you're the one who I thought was doing it?

Edited by - Watoad on 4/28/2003 4:54:44 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2003, 06:18:13 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
That was a joke.

Print