Print

Author Topic: Mario Fallout Shelter  (Read 41455 times)

« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2003, 06:35:54 PM »
Ah yes, the first person I got with it was indeed CW. Maybe I should revive the SOTFSK thread just so people can look at it.

Also, you can tell how old a member is by looking at their member id number. See, mine is 46693. Of course, there aren't 46693 member HERE, but these IDs are used for EVERY forum using the Gamespy ASPForum layout. You'd think CW would be an older member than me here(just look at his post count), but I'm actually 3000 numbers older. I know Fifth is the oldest remaining member, at 16???.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/28/2003 5:44:23 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2003, 06:39:29 PM »
The "Edited by - CashCrazed" line kinda gave you away, though.
That was a joke.

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2003, 06:47:55 PM »
Sure, you could accuse me of simply EDITING a post of his to make everybody think I posted as him, but I actually made that post, not simply edited his. Ask him, HE knows he didn't post that message.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/28/2003 5:50:27 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2003, 06:53:34 PM »
Yes, I do, and that last post of mine WAS mine. I was just saying... you must not have perfected it when you did it to me.
That was a joke.

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2003, 07:58:33 PM »
????

What? I thought I DID make a post as you. I remember you calling me "evil" for doing it!

......Ah well, no need to argue. This sort of thing is what CAUSED the forum war.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 4/28/2003 8:37:52 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2003, 09:45:17 PM »
Oh. Wait.
Yes, I believe you did post as me, but it had an edited by CashCrazed line at the bottom.
I thought in your last post here you were acting like my post at the top of the page wasn't written by me. Ah well.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2003, 07:14:34 PM »
Mushroom Head here's your Coke. (sorry, no visual because I don't know the HTML loophole yet - more on that and posting as others in the "Society of the Forum Secret Keepers")

I just got speakers for my GBA SP and am playing Yoshi's Island again.  I never new how much they used stereo in that game.  Cool.

Since nobody has asked for any of my hot Dr. Pepper, I guess I will stop offering it.  I just had a Cold White Chocolate and Caramel Expresso so if I make mistakes here it maybe because I am typing about 70 or 80 WPM.

Off to the SotFSK.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2003, 05:44:05 PM »
Insane Steve, personally being a math major (when college starts this fall) and theoretical mathematician (when I get my Ph. D.), now you interest me. Where did you learn about modulo? I've never seen a school that taught it. (Come to think of it, my school curriculum knowledge is kind of limited, though...) Anyhow, I certainly never would have heard of it if not for my own reading and research into math.

Anyway, what grade are you in and which math are you taking these days?

-Math Lover,
Lizard Dude

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2003, 07:24:58 PM »
I love math too, but I prefer applicational over theoretical maths.  That's why I teach physics.

I don''t know the html secret, so don''t ask.

Edited by - Luigison on 5/1/2003 6:27:47 P
M
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2003, 08:30:03 PM »
*somebody picked up Luigison's graphing calculator*

The screen reads, "Enter a number between 2 and 4 that is greater than 8."

*somebody enters...

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2003, 08:47:08 PM »
999,999!!! Wooooooooooo!!

Agh! I hate math!! Yuuggk! ...Although I *AM* good at it...*cough* highest grade in class since 8th grade *cough* ...Okay, that wasn't very subtle...

English is my area of expertise...Actually, lots of subjects are my areas of expertise. Eh, whatever.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #86 on: May 01, 2003, 09:10:36 PM »
between 2 and 4.............greater than 8.........wait, that's impossible!

I do best in geometric and trigonometric math. I can create and rotate a full 3D obect using line commands and trig maths. I did it on my TI-83+.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #87 on: May 01, 2003, 10:12:07 PM »
Well, I learned about the modulo concept from reading about it in a previous year of the USAMO. (In fact, this year in taking the USAMO I used the modulo concept for one of my proofs.) I'm only in 10th grade, talking only Honors Algebra II... although I've taught myslef sumation notation (And the multiplication version, as well), arithmatic and geometric sequences, the basic trig functions, and a few other things they don't teach you.

In a twist of irony, geometry is my major mathematical weakness. In the AIME (15 questions, I got 8/15 right) I got:

7/9 non-geometry questions right:
1/6 geometry questions right:

And in the USAMO, I couldn't even write a whole page on either of the 2 geometry proofs. In contrast, I wrote 5-page proofs for 2 of the other questions.

And my biggest mathematical strength is DEFINATELY combinations & probablity (especially the latter). I am AMAZING at probability problems for some reason.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #88 on: May 01, 2003, 10:29:01 PM »
Meh, Algebra, Geometry...It's all pretty much the same to me. Geometry just uses Algrebra equation junk and applies it to...uh...figures. I'm in 11th and in Algrbra 2. Although my teacher recommended honors...but I was already gonna have enough honors classes (4 out of 6) so I decided not to. ...Unfortunately I have to repeat everything again, even though I got A's thru the 1st semester. Sigh... Ah well... At least I'll already know a lot of the material, so I can improve even further!! Muuhuuhahaha! ..Eh...it's not the same anymore.

Sorry 'bout my li'l lamentation there. :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2003, 06:07:37 AM »
The only place I've heard modulo is in C++...

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print