Print

Author Topic: The New & Improved Mario Trivia Quiz-Off!!  (Read 38166 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2003, 10:56:38 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot this rule. 5 incorrect answers and I go on to the next question.
The answer is 60--the same number of Shines needed to get the sunglasses, I believe.

Eh, I'm just gonna post the names of those who've answered correctly.

CashCrazed: 1

Next Question! (This one's a bit easier.)
3) What is the name of the sleeping little girl Portrait Ghost? (Luigi's Mansion)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2003, 11:05:36 PM »
Sue Pea

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2003, 11:10:19 PM »
*Ding-ding-ding* Corrrrrrrect!!! 1 point for Maestro!

Maestro: 1

4) How many red spots does Toad have on his head (or hat, depending on your point of view)? (General Mario)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2003, 11:17:55 PM »
I think the answer is 5.  I also think that me a Sapphira are the only ones on the forum right now.  (Both bored out of their minds with nothing to do at 12am.)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2003, 11:21:41 PM »
Neh, I'm here too, though for me it's only 10.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 11:30:51 PM »
Maestro is correct, and now in the lead!! (Man, I'm having to write down Q&A's ahead of time so I can answer quickly!)

Maestro: 2

5) There is a familiar tune when Gaz is playing with his dolls. What game is that song originally from? (Super Mario RPG)

--------------------

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2003, 08:43:47 AM »
This is a complete guess... Um... Yoshi's Island story music?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2003, 10:17:55 AM »
Aiiiiiiiignnnnnnn!! Wrong! (This one is REALLY hard and strictly requires an excellent memory---and a musical ear. Heheheh...)

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2003, 10:46:05 AM »
Sorry, everybody; this show's takin' a little break for a while (this weekend) because I have to stupid stay at another family's house.
Ugh! My parents are going away for the weekend and *I* have to leave, too! Simply b/c my brother and I can't be in the same house together w/out fighting. So HE gets to stay home in our beautiful, luxurious home (okay that was a HUUUUUUUGE exaggeration heheh...*cough* trash hole *cough*), while *I* have to leave!!
I'm older and more responsible!!! No fair!!!! Ugh... I can't help it if I'm a more likeable person than him so others are willing to keep me instead of him....(which is my parents' reason). *Sigh* </complaint>

Unless I have access to a comp for the next 2 days, this show's on hold. Still keep guessing at that question, though! Hey, and if anyone can actually ANWSER CORRECTLY that last one (#5), I'll give him/her a BONUS AC gift!!

I'm just gonna post the next question anyway, since that last one's so hard. :)
6) What color are Peach's shoes? (General Mario)

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2003, 11:04:35 AM »
I know it: It's the theme that plays on some levels in SMW. (Like Yoshi's Island 2 or Donut Plains 1, for example.) It is done in a slightly different style, but it's based off that theme.

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2003, 11:20:12 AM »
Peach's shoes are ORANGE.  According to Mario Tennis.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2003, 01:57:11 PM »
Insane Steve is correct!!! What would you like for Animal Crossing?

And Maestro, you're incorrect. In Mario Tennis they're orange, but normally they're a different color. Since you're partially correct, a point won't be deducted.

Maestro: 2
Insane Steve: 1

--------------------

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2003, 02:17:42 PM »
Well... a copy of AC would be nice... XD

Seriously, I don't own a GameCube... just give my prize to whoever posts here next that wants it.

As for Peach's shoes... actually... I looked in the Mario Golf (N64) manual and they did appear to be a yellow-orange color. Ah well. Maybe those are her tennis shoes?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2003, 02:36:27 PM »
No, her shoes normally aren't orange. That's why I asked the question; it wouldn't be as obvious that you could figure it out by a render.
Other than in sports, her shoes *are* consistantly the same one color.

Aww...sorry 'bout that Steve. If you ever get a gamecube and AC, I'll give ya a gift. :)

--------------------

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2003, 05:41:55 PM »
Hey, a prize in Animal Crossing sounds nice... Anyway, I know in Super Smash Bros. Melee, Peach's shoes are red. Although, I seem to remember her shoes being pink. Are they pink?

Print