Print

Author Topic: Complete insanity!  (Read 12762 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: November 30, 2003, 04:14:54 PM »
This is a nonsence story similar to Mario Nonsence. You can make up whatever you want, as long as it's related to Nintendo. You may only post up to 3 sentences at a time.

I'll begin...

Mario was walking one day when he say a lonley Goomba sitting on the ground. Mario approached it, but the Goomba backed away, saying... "

=============================================
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2003, 04:16:35 PM »
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! IM A GRAPE!!!" And Mario ran home screaming...

------------------------------
I see dead people!......Wait No! That''s my reflection in the mirror.
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2003, 05:04:28 PM »
Mario crashed through the door of his house. “ NOW I’M-A APPLE!i!i!” Luigi just stood there confused.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2003, 03:16:44 PM »
Oh what the kceh!  Luigi said to himself.  "IM A TWO DECKER WEDDING CAKE WITH TOBASCO CHEESEMOLECULEATOMSMIXEDIN!!!!

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2003, 05:06:24 PM »
Then Mario slapped Luigi and yelled, "NO! I'M THE CAKE!"

She's drunk; it's funny!

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 10:25:03 AM »
Peach then came in and said,"Want some cake?"
Mario wanted some cake, so he chewed off Luigi's nose.
Luigi realised that his nose was made of chocolate, so he too took a piece of his own nose and ate it!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 02:37:35 PM »
But he found out he was allergic to chocolate, so his body turned into marshmallow.

She's drunk; it's funny!

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2003, 03:08:03 PM »
Mario found out his brother was Mallow in disguise, and Mallow said, "WEEEEEEEE!! I'M A TACO!!!"

They're always laughing... laughing at nothing.

Edited by - TJOghost8 on 12/12/2003 1:09:18 PM
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2003, 06:25:39 PM »
So Mario ate the taco. Then his body turned into beef. Then Peach said, "WEEEEEHEEEEEE!! NOW I'M A COKE!!"

She's drunk; it's funny!

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 09:13:53 AM »
The trio later then got bored of being different kinds of food (Mario was last a walnut, Luigi was a peanut, and Peach was a chestnut).
They decided to invite Bowser for tea.
Luigi then ran towards Bowser's castle to tell him about his invitation, even though the castle had a telephone!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2003, 05:06:39 PM »
While they were waiting, Mario and Peach decided to be food again. "WEEEEEEEEE! I'M A PINEAPPLE!" "WEEEEEEEEE! I'M A PIZZA!"

Is this the North Pole? I''m looking for Santa.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 04:14:25 AM »
On the other side of the kingdom, Luigi came upon a Goomba; he ate it.
He ate few more and realized later that he was near to Wendy O. Koopa's Tower.
He knocked on the front door and a small chocolate bar opened the door for him

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2004, 05:39:19 PM »
"I am who am," said the chocolate bar. "Who am I am?" asked Luigi.
"Am I who am?"
"I who am I?"
"Who am I?"
"Who I am?"
"I who am?"
"Am who I?"

This continued for hours before Luigi ate the chocolate bar.

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 1/4/2004 3:42:12 PM

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2004, 07:04:32 PM »
As luigi walked home, he heard a faint noise in the background. He followed it and found the source! It was a koopa that looked like john cleese!

When he passed it by (because he wanted nothing to do with it) the thing shouted "Albatross!"

"What?!" luigi responded, "Dont you mean parakoopa?"

"Well only if you can tell me the meaning of life!!"

"Uhhh....no thank yo-"
"Albatross!!"
"Ummm...Im gonna leave you in peace you filthy koopa!!"

So whats the big deal? Death comes with a territory! I''ll see you at Disney Land!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2004, 08:03:14 PM »
"I wanna be a koopa troopa!"  Toad sang at the top of his lungs.  "I said  I WANNA BE A KOOPA TROOPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And now you know, the rest of the story.

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2004, 06:17:13 PM »
Just then, Shigeru Miyamoto woke up, screaming... "I need to stop playing my own games... and stop eating right before going to sleep."

Mario`s adventure is over for now, but,

Mario`s dream lives forever...

Dream on, Mario... dream on.

Kickin' it since 2000.

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 09:23:47 AM »
Unfortunately, Miyamoto instantly dropped like a sack of potatoes onto the floor and started snoring.
The dream continued from the point where Luigi finished eating the poor chocolate bar.
Luigi then heard a scream, and it sounded very much like a man's scream...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2004, 01:06:49 PM »
It was Shigeru Miyamoto in a dreamlike state, he was playing a game of Luigi's Mansion, when he was frightened by one of the Boo ghosts!

"Ah, I have to stop playing these games, I want to play something else... Hey Luigi..." he looked over towards Luigi, who was standing near a table in the corner of a room.

"Yeah boss?" Luigi stammered.

"Wanna play a game of Chess?"

"Nope. I have to go to Bowser's caslte and find some more chocolate bars! I mean... defeat Bowser and THEN find some more Hershey's Chocolate bars!"

Then the dream ended, and Luigi found himself sitting in the shower, listening to the birds chirping outside. Mario walked in and screamed.

(Sorry that was so long, oh well)
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2004, 01:09:13 PM »
"I am God, ruler of the universe! Bow down to me, puny mortals!" Mario's voice boomed.

Then Luigi punched Mario in the face. A fight scene! Yeah! the two brothers began to battle like in Super Smash Bros. Melee, for some unknown reason.

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2004, 12:10:53 AM »
Just then, God(the real one) threw lightning at Mario.

"You sacrilegious little pimple!" boomed the clouds above.

"The Hero''s triumph on Cataclysm''s Eve wins three symbols of virtue. The Master Sword he retrieves, keeping the knights'' line true."
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2004, 09:31:13 AM »
Than Mario's body disintegrated into ashes, and his eyball floated for a second before falling.

Peach than shouted at God, "You evil sandwich!"

Join my forum today!

Gaming Palace

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 1/18/2004 7:31:59 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2004, 01:23:37 PM »
But the salsa wanted a friend.  I was that friend.

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2004, 11:28:02 PM »
Then the salsa turned into *EEP EEP EEP EEP!!!!* A potato. *Lightning strikes*

"*cough!*... I think I peed..."-Me with the Stomach Virus

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2004, 09:50:04 AM »
Luigi then wakes up again from another weird dream, and realized that his belly was large and his mouth was filthy from chocolate; he seemed to have fainted from eating a nut.
Luigi then realized his surroundings were completly different: Wendy O. Koopa's Tower had fallen - it was nothing but rubble - and all around was brown like chocolate; Luigi now realizes he's back on Dinosaur Land, specifically - the tasty Chocolate Island!
Luigi suddenly bounced like a ball (literally) when he heard a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, happily sad song; it was Wendy's voice!

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2004, 01:06:05 PM »
So Luigi threw a pair of scissors in a random direction and heard "Ow! A pair of scissors are stuck in my*plunk*(fell)" So Luigi went to see...

"*cough!*... I think I peed..."-Me with the Stomach Virus

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2004, 02:05:06 PM »
Before long, Luigi found yet another Goomba; he ate it.
Luigi then saw a group of lovely flowers growing all around him 'Great jumping pipes!', said Luigi, 'it's a Koopa-type-trap!'
Too late, a Koopaling with big, pink lips jumped at him and started kissing him on his cheeks like mad.

"HALP!!', cried Luigi,'I want MORE chocolate!'

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2004, 11:49:06 AM »
Then Luigi saw a chocolate bar in the distance, and he ran to it in ravenous gluttony. But it was a wall and he crashed into it.

Luigi: Hey! Where's the cream-fulling?
Wall: Chocolate bars don't have cream-fulling, ya dope! *Falls on Luigi, crushing him*
Luigi: Ouch!

Then Mario walked in and sat in Luigi's face, thinking it was a chipmunk. Luigi's face started to rot, and he screamed and plead for soap and water.

Luigi: Halp me! Mario's butt is spreading a newly-discovered virus! Ahhh!

I told you I would shoot, but you didn`t believe me! WHY DIDN`T YOU BELIEVE ME?!!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/1/2004 9:49:37 AM

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 07:05:40 PM »
The viruses broke into a rousing rendition of "Under The Sea." But Toad had a different plan.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin
"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2004, 07:36:32 PM »
So Toad decided to shove a piece of fried chicken up Luigi's nose for no apparent reason.

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2004, 08:13:19 PM »
But Luigi knew where he was going with this so he decided to play along. "Ow, my bowels!" he yelled. Suddenly, a swarm of Beedrills flew in. "Everything's falling right in place," grinned Toad.

"Griddle cakes, hotcakes, pancakes, and flapjacks; Why is it we have four words for "grilled batter" but only one word for "love"?"- George Carlin

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2004, 07:21:20 PM »
The Beedrills made no noise, which sounds like an apple running into an ant farm.
"Lucky me," grinned E. Gadd.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2004, 01:58:30 AM »
So Mario licked a rock.

Billy and Mandy quote of the week!
"Billy''s Dad: Son, It''s awful hard to read this paper through your butt..."

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2004, 12:24:45 PM »
Then Mario and Luigi and Toadsworth chewed off Toad and E. Gadd's arms, and they stopped grinning.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 2/8/2004 10:25:20 AM

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2004, 02:59:51 PM »
Or was it really Toad? Feels good to me.

"Anytime I see something screech across the room and latch onto someone''s neck, and the guy starts screaming and tries to get it off, I have to laugh because, what is that thing?!"- Jack Handey

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2004, 08:17:35 PM »
Then the sky rained Disney Adventure magazines.

--------------------
Maybe I need to take a chill pill.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2004, 05:24:29 PM »
So Mario took out a rifle and started shooting the magasines like a mad man!
Mario: DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIE!... I'M AN TOMATO!!!!!!
So he jumped of a cliff.

"When life gives you lemons squish ''em in your eyes so you won''t see yourself get torn apart..."-Mario (about to die).

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2004, 07:03:29 AM »
Then Petey Piranha said "Yum thas sum good bananas yum yum"

--------------------

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2004, 08:36:55 AM »
And then.... "CUT!" yelled the director.

--------------------

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2004, 04:11:28 PM »
Hi!

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!

« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2004, 08:00:45 PM »
Then GiftedGirl started acting stupid again.

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2004, 08:47:22 AM »
This topic is peculiarily similar to those threads that MMM made. I forgot the name of 'em.

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2005, 09:37:27 AM »
And then, for no apparent reason, I revived this topic. A Boogidy Boogidy!

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2005, 09:54:04 AM »
And GiftedGirl was banished into the lands of pure evil because she broke the rule "No bumping for the sake of bumping".

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 7/15/2005 8:58:22 AM

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2005, 09:51:18 AM »
I have no idea what that means.

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2005, 10:08:09 AM »
And Mr. Koopa wants to know what the hell is going on
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »
Then GiftedGirl hit Mr. Koopa and yelled "NO CUSSING!!!"

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!"

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2005, 11:10:53 AM »
And then NE89 explained that "No bumping for the sake of bumping" means that you shouldn't revive topics for no reason. Strange how you brought it to attention.

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2005, 09:15:50 AM »
Oh, now I understand.

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!"

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2005, 10:26:58 AM »
"I;ve got cookies," said Mother Nature.  Little did she know that just a few feet further were Niagara Falls, and... AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2005, 11:52:48 AM »
then everything started going crazygonuts.  And then everybody ran into the wall until your head a splode into tiny pieces of frosted flakes.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2005, 01:45:35 PM »
Then Chupperson was infested by eleven benevolent elephants.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2005, 02:15:27 PM »
The universe then exploded because the story was going nowhere.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2005, 08:17:51 AM »
Then Strong Bad came and put on a wig and danced. Scary.

--------------------

"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2005, 10:10:42 AM »
Then the universe exploded again.

THE END.

"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2005, 10:59:03 AM »
Then GiftedGirl was shot over and over for the endless, ENDLESS stream of Homestar Runner references!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 8/5/2005 10:00:16 AM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2005, 12:18:03 PM »
Then the long waited comic book came in the mail!!  A parade was thrown.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2005, 10:21:31 PM »
YR could only asume that Markio was referring to himself here but didn't know what comic he got, and he also didn't want this to count as one sentence so he just used an elipsis... Strong Bad (real one) looked at the picture of himself in the wig and said, "Oh man, Gifted Girl!  I don't know.  I don't think I really would ever want to wear a wig.  Ever... never... ever... wear a wig.  Yeah, I'm really sorry.  That's a nice picture and all but I don't know.  I mean, maybe if I ever got bald some day but... oh wait, I already wear a mask.  Oh well, I could... uh... hey, I could give it to The Cheat!" *throws wig on Cheat's head.  Cheat makes noises and runs around squealing panicfully* "Yeah, I knew you'd like that, The Cheat!  So remember, keep sending me your doodles of yours truly and I'll keep entertaining you with my witty wig jokes.  Buh bye! (Heh... witty wig jokes.  I think that's funny!  Oh I like wigs, yes I do, they make me look so pretty and so witty... and so dashing it makes you SICK!!!  Oh...) singing continues forever"

Then SM128 came out and everyone left this topic and started playing it right away.  To everyone's surprise it was nothing more than 128 old Mario games.  We all should have seen it coming.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 8/5/2005 9:22:54 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2005, 10:29:52 PM »
Everyone killed themselves, for SM128 was a horrible joke that was meant to start wars between Mario fans.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2005, 07:25:27 AM »
"La la laaaaaaa..." said Mario.

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2005, 08:10:43 AM »
Then Mario died.

-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2005, 03:36:37 PM »
An atomic missle hit the Earth and there are no survivors!

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2005, 06:01:33 AM »
Except for one, a slice of pizza. And it was sad and lonely until it met a bottle of Diet Coke.

--------------------

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 8/10/2005 5:02:00 AM

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2005, 07:04:13 AM »
And then the pizza became a cannibal and drank the Diet Coke. Then the pizza was lonely again.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2005, 11:21:01 AM »
Suddenly a bunch of people appeared and cried for the pizza until they realized that the pizza wasn't lonely anymore.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ''cheese'' first.”

« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2005, 01:46:17 PM »
Big Mac had also survived, and became Pizza's best friend.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Print