Print

Author Topic: Complete insanity!  (Read 12763 times)

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »
Then GiftedGirl hit Mr. Koopa and yelled "NO CUSSING!!!"

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2005, 11:10:53 AM »
And then NE89 explained that "No bumping for the sake of bumping" means that you shouldn't revive topics for no reason. Strange how you brought it to attention.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2005, 09:15:50 AM »
Oh, now I understand.

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2005, 10:26:58 AM »
"I;ve got cookies," said Mother Nature.  Little did she know that just a few feet further were Niagara Falls, and... AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2005, 11:52:48 AM »
then everything started going crazygonuts.  And then everybody ran into the wall until your head a splode into tiny pieces of frosted flakes.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2005, 01:45:35 PM »
Then Chupperson was infested by eleven benevolent elephants.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2005, 02:15:27 PM »
The universe then exploded because the story was going nowhere.

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2005, 08:17:51 AM »
Then Strong Bad came and put on a wig and danced. Scary.

--------------------

"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2005, 10:10:42 AM »
Then the universe exploded again.

THE END.

"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2005, 10:59:03 AM »
Then GiftedGirl was shot over and over for the endless, ENDLESS stream of Homestar Runner references!

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 8/5/2005 10:00:16 AM

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2005, 12:18:03 PM »
Then the long waited comic book came in the mail!!  A parade was thrown.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89

« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2005, 10:21:31 PM »
YR could only asume that Markio was referring to himself here but didn't know what comic he got, and he also didn't want this to count as one sentence so he just used an elipsis... Strong Bad (real one) looked at the picture of himself in the wig and said, "Oh man, Gifted Girl!  I don't know.  I don't think I really would ever want to wear a wig.  Ever... never... ever... wear a wig.  Yeah, I'm really sorry.  That's a nice picture and all but I don't know.  I mean, maybe if I ever got bald some day but... oh wait, I already wear a mask.  Oh well, I could... uh... hey, I could give it to The Cheat!" *throws wig on Cheat's head.  Cheat makes noises and runs around squealing panicfully* "Yeah, I knew you'd like that, The Cheat!  So remember, keep sending me your doodles of yours truly and I'll keep entertaining you with my witty wig jokes.  Buh bye! (Heh... witty wig jokes.  I think that's funny!  Oh I like wigs, yes I do, they make me look so pretty and so witty... and so dashing it makes you SICK!!!  Oh...) singing continues forever"

Then SM128 came out and everyone left this topic and started playing it right away.  To everyone's surprise it was nothing more than 128 old Mario games.  We all should have seen it coming.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 8/5/2005 9:22:54 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2005, 10:29:52 PM »
Everyone killed themselves, for SM128 was a horrible joke that was meant to start wars between Mario fans.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2005, 07:25:27 AM »
"La la laaaaaaa..." said Mario.

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2005, 08:10:43 AM »
Then Mario died.

-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Print