Print

Author Topic: Fake new mario games  (Read 10064 times)

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2005, 01:52:05 PM »
You guys are going to fool some poor idiots into thinking these are real eventually...

Look I've put something nonsensical on the bottom
"I lost my harmonica, Albert"

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2005, 06:26:12 PM »
Super Duper Smash Bros.!

It has Mario, Luigi, Megaman, Homer Simpson,
Spongebob, Everybody at TMK, Sonic, Ratchet and Clank, A DS and A PSP. A Gamecube, pizza,
this post, a dog, air, and more to be announced!!!

Release date... It already came out!
It is an unlockable in SSBM after collecting
99 copies of EVERY trophy!!!

SSBM release:December 2001.

I like Strawberry Milk.

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2005, 12:56:35 AM »
Paper Mario DS
Nintendo just announced Paper Mario Ds!
The story is that Mario has to collect
his dignity!

1-up
1-up

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2005, 09:48:42 AM »
Coming Soon...

Betroid: You play as Brett Somers in this Metroid-esque game where you must run, jump and shoot your way to Sir Grodus' secret hideout and defeat him and his henchmen. Features all the power-ups from the Metriod games including a few new power-ups such as the Tanooki Suit, solar beam and a few more which will be kept secret. Only for the Game Boy Advance. Rated X

McLean Bike: A Excitebike-esque game where you can play as McLean Stevenson from M*A*S*H. You can also play as Mario, Luigi and Gene Rayburn. The courses are The Match Game 500, Peach's Castle, Luigi's Mansion and The M*A*S*H Track. There are secret charcters such as Cassandra, Kooyan, Tingria and many more. There are also secret courses such as Bowser's Castle, DK's Jungle, etc. Only for the Nintendo DS. Rated G

Mario Party 77: A Mario Party game featuring Chuck Woolery, Gene Rayburn and Alex Trebek as the hosts of this Mario Party. Mario and his friends must save Mario Party Land from a dark force (not Bowser). Ther will be over 150 new mini-games in this Mario Party. The new boards are Gastly Glade, The Game Palace, Mt. Chilly, Penny Alley, Wario's Castle and a hidden board called Mt. Misery.
There are five new charcters and they are Kooyan, Kamek, Koopa Troopa, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Olny for the Nintendo Revoloution. Rated R

Let me explain the rating system for you. If it's rated G, the guy gets the girl. If it's rated R, the villian gets the girl. If it's rated X, *insert someone or something here* gets the girl.

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn

Edited by - Tingrio on 7/19/2005 6:29:45 PM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2005, 11:04:18 AM »
It's here!
Super Fartio Dimwit
Release Date: 1000072 for the Nintendo Revolution 1,000,000
Mario has to capture all his farts in his wildest dream when he is really farting in bed.
When you win, he goes to the restroom in his overalls, then he wakes up and asks what the smell is.  Capture all the fart sprites in 120 levels. Rated M for monkeys.
Now with more mink!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2005, 12:26:58 PM »
Coming soon to the Nintendo Revolution II in 2015:
Pee On Mario!

Yes, you too can finally fulfil your sick dream of peeing on Mario. Choose from over 5 toilets and 7 bathrooms on your quest to pee on Mario. Rated AO (Adults Only) for gratuitous amounts of urine. Developed by Unitelligent Systems, Ltd.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

Print