Print

Author Topic: Name That Mario Game!  (Read 21874 times)

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2004, 10:55:54 PM »
I dunno.. in a few of those, you can progress through much of the game with only needing to beat a small percentage of the bosses.
That'd be... SMB, SMB2, SMB3, and SMW.

But then, you still have to beat SOME bosses... hmm...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2004, 12:52:57 PM »
Wrong answer to my question, gamemaster79...

Well, the question has become old now, so the right answer was Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, and the means was the 'magic' machine in Hoohoo Village where Mario had to spit water into its fan to generate coins, and sometimes regular Mushrooms...

The process was really quite slow, and it does not make you rich any quicker...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2004, 02:08:57 AM »
this super nintendo had 3 games the 1st nothing to do with mario, the 2nd did & the 3rd was mixed between the 2

if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

Edited by - tom ato on 8/28/2004 5:26:51 PM
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2004, 03:58:29 PM »
tom ato: this super nintendo had 3 games

Are you trying to make a spin off of "This Little Piggy"?

---
"My SNES has more games than yours!"
---

TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario
TAYL: Talk At Ya Later
Lazer Mario

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2004, 04:30:51 PM »
i ment super nintendo cartridge had 3 games a real classic, a mirio game thats been re-made for the nintendo 64 and the 3rd is a mix between the two (you play the first one then the mario one agaist the computer or 2p)

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2004, 07:31:42 PM »
Whoever answered my question about Wario was right. I actually forgot about Wario Ware :P
I can't answer tom ato's question. I first thought of Super Mario All*Stars for some reason!

------------------------------
As an answer to Meowrik''s sig: After the McChefs tear off all of the loose meat that we normally eat, they scrape the leftover meat on the bones off and into the breading. My Bro told me (he worked there) and Chup says that he''s probably right.

« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2004, 02:57:45 AM »
In this game, you can play with either Wario or bomberman, trying to kill the enemy with bombs.

ako bp„yeme „yÆ’¢e hao„a„‰ke, ohÆ’¢a c„y hacpah

Edited by - Kooky on 9/12/2004 1:59:05 AM
ako bp„yeme „yÆ’¢e hao„a„‰ke, ohÆ’¢a c„y hacpah

Sqrt2

« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2004, 01:00:21 PM »
That's easy it's Wario Blast.

I am not a complete idiot. There are bits missing.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2004, 02:30:24 AM »
a huge clue towars my game #1 this game had interlocking pieces #2 this game had viruses #3 this is a mix of #1 & #2

Sqrt2

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2004, 01:39:01 PM »
Could it be...Dr. Mario?

I am not a complete idiot. There are bits missing.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2004, 04:26:46 PM »
I got the answer to tom ato's question! Tetris & Dr. Mario!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2004, 06:48:44 PM »
Ooh, a Mario quiz message board!  I love those!  Mind if I join you? *ignores the simultaneous shaking of heads and sits down anyway* Alright, here's an easy question for y'all: which Mario game has a boss from Super Mario 64 but you don't fight again?

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2004, 07:54:27 PM »
I'm not sure I quite get the question...

Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour had King Bob-Omb.  Is that it?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2004, 09:20:54 AM »
He did?  D'oh!  I knew I should have rented that game!  Anyway, yes the answer was King Bob-omb but it was in Mario Party 5 (boss that appears twice).  Bad question.  Okay, uh... I'll think of one later.  Sorry to waste your time.

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2004, 03:10:47 PM »
How 'bout this one:
What was the first game to feature Mario's turnaround jump?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print