Print

Author Topic: Dino battle  (Read 6759 times)

« on: November 14, 2004, 02:48:48 PM »
 Open for 4 spaces can still join. We choose a nintendo star and a dino and battle other dinos. We'll be riding ours. WE won't battle each other instead we help eachother. Sometimes I'll throw a little suprize in. I call Fox and Pterodactulus. If you don't know the name of a dino I'll help you find it or one. Good Luck!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2004, 04:15:43 PM »
So four of us pick a nintendo star?

A dino. You mean like a yoshi? :)

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2004, 05:48:24 PM »
Actully I meant a real dino, but you can use yoshi.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2004, 05:59:46 PM »
Let me clear this up, you pick a nintendo dude and a dino. The dino you pick will be the one you ride. You get clubs too. You lose if:
1. You die
2. Get knocked out
3.knocked off dino
4. fall off cliff
        If all of us are a dino's lunchmeat, GAMEOVER AND RESTART.

When Luigi came over cheep cheeps were getting fried, as Mario fell off a cliff and then Yoshi died.

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2004, 08:41:38 PM »
Ooh!  Ooh!  May I ride myself please?

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2004, 09:14:15 AM »
Alrighty. My Nintendo dude is Banjo, and he'll be riding a yoshi. Hopefully Banjo won't be to heavy for him.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2004, 09:26:44 AM »
Hey, you know what would be cool? Mabey sometime we could do something kinda like this except two of us team up. One could be the nintendo charachter, and the other could be the dino. Kinda like Mario Kart: Double Dash.

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2004, 09:44:05 AM »
That would be cool (but please don't use the Mario Kart idea because I might do something like that somewhere :)).  Anyway, if it's alright, I choose Kirby and I'll ride on whatever dino you think I should, Luigi #1.  And BTW, how are we supposed to fight if we can only help each other?  Do you decide who gets clobbered and who does the clobbering?

COUNTDOWN TO DS: 006 DAY(S) REMAINING!! SOON THE TIMER WILL DROP TO FIVE AND THE NUMBERS WILL FLASH JUST LIKE IN MARIO PARTY!!

On November 21st, Nintendo will unleash the greatest handheld system on America that this world has ever seen.  Two screens, two extra buttons, one touch-sensitive screen, wireless multiplayer, voice recognition, a rechargeable battery, and more.  Prepare to severely wet yourself.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2004, 07:03:26 PM »
How about this, how a bout when you die you can get on someone else's dino ONCE. kinda like an extra life.
 Oh and no more yoshis please! I'll let it fly with the people who have already chosen him but we really need something else besides yoshis.

I'm luigi #1 I couldn't mke replies. sorry.

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2004, 07:37:04 PM »
 We'll fight together as a team to beat up other dinos and they're riders with the clubs. It's kinda like a story we work on together but we can lose but don't get us killed too often too early. After all, we only have one life one continue!
 Does that clear it up Yoshi? (Your name's too long. Mind if I call ya Yoshi for short?)

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2004, 07:42:34 PM »
 You should be the King of all time and Dinos, the Tryannosaurus REX!! You and Marlie can help me lead this since you're the first ones to join! The fourth will be the luetinet and the rest will be the foot soldiers! The 5th will be the captain of the foot soldiers! This is gonna be so cool!
 Oh, Yoshi can you join me and Marlie in my short Star wars RPG?! Please? We need some more people badly! Please?

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2004, 09:06:08 PM »
Sorry, but I can't.  I'm leaving now. :(  See "Takin' a Break" for more information.  Hope you can find someone else, and I hope to return someday.  Hopefully that was my last last post.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2004, 04:59:20 PM »
Dang, Thanks anyway Yoshi, Hey, are you staying on this one? Oh and I was wondering if you could read my Rampage World Tour post. Please check it out!

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2004, 05:03:40 PM »
Okay, that wasn't my last post, this probably is.  No, I'm leaving this too and all the others sadly.  Sure I'll read your Rampage World Tour thing-a-ma-bob.  Hope you can find another player to replace me.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2004, 05:25:51 PM »
Thanks man! It's not finished but I hope ya like it so far!

Print