Print

Author Topic: Mario Elimination Round  (Read 53597 times)

« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2005, 03:11:19 AM »
Yoshi's Story= Good Game. However, some people think otherwise, but I think it is. Have fun, and post the next elimination Round soon!

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2005, 04:00:17 PM »
Bump

-----------------------------
General [plus] Mario [plus] Chat

« Reply #272 on: April 05, 2005, 09:10:36 PM »
OK, guys, quick question. I don't know all that much about computers, and I need to know something which may be frightfully obvious to all of you: how do you copy/paste in these forums? I NEED to know this soon so I can update the standings for the new Elimination Round, which I just put up, without having to type them all out each time.

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #273 on: April 05, 2005, 09:34:48 PM »
I don't feel like explaining too much right now, so:  http://t3.k12.hi.us/t302-03/tutorials/copypastetutorial.htm

What OS are you using?

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #274 on: April 06, 2005, 09:32:34 PM »
Thanks, Luigison. I just figured out how to do it.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #275 on: April 24, 2005, 12:26:42 AM »
wouldn't the winner of this round have 130 points if there is one boot and one vote per each? Or is it possible that you are allowed to just boot somebody and not vote for anyone?  I dosen't really make sense that everyone got eliminated and started with 5 points and Luigi won with only 22 points.  May I have a possible explaination here?
poop

« Reply #276 on: April 24, 2005, 12:38:34 AM »
Just say that there's a three-player Elim. Round, featuring Wario, Waluigi and Boshi. Now, if they started off with 5 points, they'd need 15 points to win, right? Wrong!! OK, here's an example-

Vote: Wario Boot: Boshi
Vote: Waluigi Boot: Boshi
Vote: Waluigi Boot: Boshi

Standings

Waluigi 7
Wario 6
Boshi OUT

Vote: Wario Boot: Waluigi
Vote: Waluigi Boot: Wario

Wario 6
Waluigi 4
Boshi OUT

Wario 8
Waluigi OUT
Boshi OUT

As you can see, Wario won with only 8 points. This is because of the VOTE +1pt and BOOT -2pts system.

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #277 on: April 24, 2005, 12:43:39 AM »
ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.
I thought that each boot counted as one in this round.  It was just kind of confusing when I read the rules.
poop

Print