Print

Author Topic: The Evil Bread  (Read 81983 times)

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2005, 12:46:34 AM »
But Zombie Peach was nowehere to be found.  She had been kidnapped by Zombie Bowser!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2005, 02:27:12 PM »
Then Real Bowser kidnapped Zombie Bowser, and demanded that Zombie Bowser unkidnap Zombie Peach, so the Zombie Peach could Kidnap Real Peach, and then Real Bowser could kidnap Real Peach, and then allow Real Peach to kidnap Zombie Peach, then demand a ransom so that Zombie Bowser could get Zombie Peach back to kidnap, and so Real Peach did just that, and Zombie Bowser rekidnapped Zombie Peach.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2005, 08:59:18 PM »
Then Zombie Wario kidnapped Wazombie Wario.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2005, 10:46:40 AM »
Then WaZombie WaWario wakilled WaMario and WaSpider-WaMan, but WaWaWa wasploded into WaWaWaWario.

"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
every

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2005, 01:03:50 PM »
Wathings were multiplied by other wathings, and guess what happened!

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2005, 02:09:30 PM »
Everyone died!

"And I realized a chyojin doesn''t need useless power. What''s Important and surpasses power is spirit....." Buffaloman from Kinnikuman.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2005, 11:04:11 AM »
Just when it seemed like nothing could get wa-worse... a giant mechanical purebred loaf created from the pillsbury dough boy started to take over the world.  It brought all bread to life and every bakery soon was filled with revolting bread that took over every city in the world.  Then extreme breaditerians took this opportunity to teach everyone how our actions had resulted in this huge travisty, and they were attacked too!  Everything was laid to burnination!  Then Strong Bad threatened me for stealing his word.  But Captina Butterman saved the day by creating turning all the bread into a giant bread sandwhich, and eating it.  Unfortunately he died from that and Dr. Jellyman laughed an evil laugh and danced an evil dance.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/12/2005 9:11:32 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2005, 12:56:43 PM »
The first post looked like this, you see.

Glorb Posted - 20 July 2005 11:23 PST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll start you off with this intro, and you get to add ONE more sentence to it.

One day, Mario, Toad, Luigi and Peach went to a cabin for the summer. Suddenly, Luigi found the Necronomicon!

Well, this is where the signature goes...

If birds breathed fire everytime they posted, the forum would''ve blow''d up by now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2005, 01:48:07 PM »
"Luigi, what do you think you're doing?!" cried Mario, "That's one more sentence than possible!"

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2005, 01:59:02 PM »
"Sorry," said Luigi, as he then used a magic sentence-alternating Mushroom to make it smaller, however Donkey Kong popped up and screamed, "Hey, how come I haven't been in this story, and how come Rare totally messed up my time-line, and why is King K. Rool such a rip-off, and why didn't I hook up with Paulina after Mario left her.....oh, and can I have a banana?" Luigi then shot D.K with a dart gun to knock him out, because the sentence was way too long.

I''m-a Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 10/1/2005 1:02:13 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2005, 10:52:18 AM »
Then everyone who posted on this topic was turned into poop because they posted multiple sentences in one post and they were too long and they didn't realize that the only one who can do that is Glorb, the supreme uber-master of the story, who can bend reality anyway he wanted HAHAHAHAHA! So he posted two sentences, just for fun.

every

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2005, 03:33:46 PM »
Then Mario and I get revenge for everybody.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2005, 08:07:52 AM »
Then Glorb told everybody not to miss The Evil Bread's exciting sequel, Bread by Dawn, which takes place during the events of the first story, like that movie about that thing with all those flashbacks and stuff.

every

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2005, 10:13:17 AM »
Sorry, I got carried away ^_^:

(E I):o{D___(--I I):o(D___(o 8(= P)___(= (:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2005, 07:57:17 AM »
By the way, you can still add sentences to the story, even though there's a sequel.

After the kidnappings, Mario went FORWARD in time to the time of the Morlocks, via a freak wormhole accident involving gravy that no one really likes to talk about anymore.

every

Print