Print

Author Topic: super smash bros fanfic  (Read 42153 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2006, 01:49:28 PM »
TMM: *rises* I'm a woman! Here's a picture of me.

Kojinka: I plan on coloring that one of these days.
TMM: Anyway, I admit defeat.  For now.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2006, 12:03:16 AM »
Peach: Hey! Those are nice clothes. Can I get some before the tournament?
TMM: Ma-
MH: The SSB Tournament is about to start! All Smashers please report to the stands.
Peach: Darn.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2006, 06:58:12 AM »
Oops. I'll have to resize that some day.  BTW, TMM is not your run-of-the-mill mage.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #108 on: March 18, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »
Announcer guy person: Alright smashers, This is it! We will now see who makes a better tag team. Any questions before we start?

Mario: Yeah, how much time left?

Announcer: Uh, three min. Just hurry up.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #109 on: March 18, 2006, 09:11:17 PM »
Mario stares at hotdogs, but realizes he's out of cash.
Mario: Eh, Peachy, dear?
Peach: No.
Mario: I'll pay ya back when-a we get-a home.
Peach: You just had a hotdog before that fight with the Mushroom Mage!
Mario: But that-a fight made-a me hungry.
TMM: You're not gonna win this one, Mario.
Mario: Momma-Mia.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2006, 05:43:29 PM »
Announcer: Who's ready for the fight! *crowd cheers raucously* Too bad! Time for turtle races! And they're off! ..............................................................................

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2006, 07:15:07 PM »
Mario: This is-a taking too long!  Turtles or Koopas, I'm-a stomping these-a buggers! *jumps on all the turtles* Let's-a go!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »
Mario: Hey! A clone! Attack! *beats up his clone, who is evil for stomping on turtles and not koopas*

« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2006, 08:08:33 PM »
as mario destroys just everyone, the 2 who really deserve the spotlight, Luigi and Donkey Kong, come up and luigi gets in a green fire ball and donkey kong gives him a wind up punch as mario goes into the sky and dissapears, luigi and DK highfive but they suddenly stare down, donkey kong goes for a punch but luigi gives him a headbutt but dk steals his hat and throws it off course, when luigi is distracted dk smashes luigi from one end of the court to the other, DK picks up a bobomb andthrows as luigi goes for a headbutt and luigi goes flying but he left behind one thing, a pokeball, which hits donkey in the head and out comes charizard and puts onkey in his place, and in order here are the winners, who made it to the tourny

DK
Luigi
Mario
Yoshi
Link
Fox
Saumus
zelda
Peach
Falcon
****the rest were elimanated in an all out brawl to determine the person who makes it in the semis, Falcon won this

Donkey gets up and is applauded, but heres, im a metal luigi i will see you soon,

« Reply #114 on: March 23, 2006, 01:14:08 AM »
MH: And next up...MARIO AND PEACH!

Mario: (thinking) I can't hit a gi--ARGH!
Peach: You can't hit a girl but I'm not girl: I AM THE PRINCESS!!!
Mario: Oh yeah *attacks Peach*

(furious fight goes on for the next 15 minutes)

MH: And the winner is...*on his right, there is a black-eyed, limped over Mario. on his right, there is a busted lip, hotheaded Peach* .....PEACH!!!

Peach: YAY! *blows kisses at the audience* I WON! MARIO YOU SUCK!
Mario: *falls over*
Audience: Huh?
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #115 on: March 24, 2006, 07:45:07 PM »
Yoshi-KOng's post reminded me of my old SSB Live show that I used to do on here.

EDIT: Oh yeah, PRUNES. (inside joke from an old story.)

Announcer: Now then for the next fight.  It will be Luigi against Captain Falcon in a Steel Cage of Doom match!  Who will be the victor from what is sure to be a massive bloodbath?  You won't want to miss this!  Coming up next!

Tech guy: There aren't any commercial breaks in SSB!

Announcer: Oh, sorry, my mistake.  The match begins now!  Luigi starts off by barreling into Dk and sending him crashing into the barbed wire steel!  I bet that just cut him good!  I tell ya, only in Super Smash Brothers can this kind of craziness happen!
 (Intense bloodbath fight rages on for 25 minutes.)

Announcer: Now he's got DK on the top of the cage!  Oh my gosh!  They go off the side!  They crash into the ring!  Now the ring collapses!  Holy cow!  They are both down!  The entire structure of steel and fence has collapsed on our two fighters!
  (later still)

Announcer: DK and Luigi struggling to their feet!  Their damage meters both over 300!
And now Luigi deals a shot to DK!  And the big ape goes flying!  he is gone!  Your winner, and advancing to the quarterfinals, Luigi!

There you have it, a much condensed version of what SSB Live once was.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 07:54:49 PM by Jman »
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2006, 04:58:20 PM »
Announcer: I don't believe it! *watches Mario arise* Mario is up! And he's clutching: a bomb!
Mario: Know way I'm losing to a girl, princess, or anyone! *throws the bomb at Peach, who is blown away and is know a star*
Announcer: The winner now is Mario!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2006, 10:55:20 AM »
Link rises.
Link: Not this time, buddy. *stabs Mario with downward thrust.  Mario literally becomes a star*
Peach: My hero
Zelda: *slaps Peach aside* He's my hero!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2006, 05:29:40 PM »
Announcer: Now what's this? *Mario, as a blue star (the hottest kind), flies down and obliterates Link, Peach, and Zelda, who are know piles of molten slag* Whoa, this is a fight!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2006, 06:11:31 PM »
Mario: *sees Peach's molten body* Son of a *****!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print