Print

Author Topic: super smash bros fanfic  (Read 42159 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2006, 03:05:40 PM »
TMM: Will everyone, except me and Giant Gary Coleman, who has never appeared on a Nintendo console game, please leave the arena?!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2006, 03:53:51 PM »
Mario: I can take care of everyone else.

*Mario charges up another nuclear fireball*

Luigi: W-wait! Mario, stop! Go throw that somewhere else!

Mario: Whatever.

*Mario tosses it towards outer space. It gets close to hitting a nearby planet with Kinnikuman's face on it*

Kinnikuman: What the..........I'm gonna go kill the person that almost blew up my home!

*Kinnikuman flies to Earth*

Kinnikuman: Who's the bozo that threw that fireball thingy at my planet just now*

*Mario points to Waluigi, who is sitting in the corner eating chips*

Kinnikuman: Gagh! Prepare to die, evil-doer!

*Kinnikuman breaks Waluigi in half. He salutes Marioand flies home*

Mario: Errrr......okay! Time for the Gary Coleman match!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2006, 03:57:51 PM »
*in the audience*

Rob: I just don't get why they still insist on calling it "Super Smash Bros." if there aren't even Nintnendo characters in the ring.

Mattie: Well, "Super Smash Bros." can mean anything.

Rob: Not if that name is owned by Nintendo themselves.

Fuzzle: Will you both shut up? I'm trying to watch Gary get his arse handed to him!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2006, 08:21:02 PM »
Yakko: Well, I guess this is it!  Good night everybody!

Wakko: But there's still...

Yakko: Oh wait!  We still need to consult the Wheel of Morality!  Wheel of Morality, turn turn turn.  Tell us the lesson that we should learn.

*Wheel of Morality lands on 128*

Yakko: And the moral is...Never go in the bathroom after Wario!  Oh boy, I'll say! 

Wakko: I can't even stomach that!

Dot: *baseball heckler impression*  Hey you!  Yeah you!  You swing that hammer like my stepdad's brother's grandmother's daughter's cousin!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2006, 04:02:17 PM »
Rob: They still haven't changed the name of the topic. Screw this!

*Rob heads off to the Pointless Topic to speak with the Fungi Forumers*

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #170 on: November 05, 2006, 04:53:16 PM »
Link: This is worse than the whole cheesy soap opera and fake Italian accents!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Jman

• Score
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2006, 06:56:42 PM »
Bowser: Can we solve this problem before my TV show comes on?

Mario: Sure!  *throws mega fireball of doom at Bowser.*

Yakko:*singing* Now it's time, yes time for Gary Coleman, to fight the Mushroom Mage! 

Wakko: Hellooooooooooooooo Mage!

Yakko: *singing* Let's hope, yes hope, to the highest power, that gary doesn't kill us all due to his unbridaled rage!

Announcer: And now, it is time to begin the match!  In this corner...obviously caused by a terrible chemistry accident, Giant Gary Coleman!  And in the other corner, Giant the Mushroom Mage!  Now, llllllet's get ready to rumble!!!!
 *Welcome To The Jungle begins playing for a prematch warmup.*

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2006, 07:52:58 PM »
*Rob pushes the Announcer aside*

Rob: Move over n00b, I'll show how a real SSB announcer announces. Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Democrats and Republicans, welcome to...

SUPER

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!

For our first match-up of the night, we have the non-Nintendo, genetically altered actor, GIANT GARY COLMAN, versus the Nintendo-related, but still fan-made, THE MUSHROOM MAGE!!!

Who will win this not-so-great battle? I have no idea!! Just sit back and enjoy the fight, folks!!

*The fighters enter the arena via that fancy trophy teleporter thing*

READY!?

GO!!

*Giant Gary Coleman and The Mushroom Mage begin to duke it out, good old-fashioned Smash-style*

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2006, 08:20:35 AM »
Mage uses a disabling spell on GGC (Giant Gary Coleman)
GGC: What trickery is this?
Mage: One of my Smash Bros. moves.  *Mage uses grab move on GGC and tosses him backward.  He so big that he didn't fly very far, but he did get some damage  Right when GGC was about to ram Mage, Mage threw a poison mushroom into his mouth, and GGC shrunk to normal size*
GC (Gary Coleman, not Gamecube): Holy Mother@#%&in' $#%&!
Mage: Watch your language!  This is Super Smash Brothers, not the toilet convention!
Mario: Toilet convention?  Where?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2006, 04:10:58 PM »
Rob: It appears that Coleman has been deprived of is Giant-ness,. I can see where this match is going...

Jman

• Score
« Reply #175 on: November 10, 2006, 07:02:56 PM »
Yakko(has taken a seat in the broadcast booth): You're telling me, Rob!  Look at Mage absolutley dominate!  Wait, what's this?  It seems we all forgot that poison mushrooms are only temporary!  Dear gosh, does this mean that Gary Coleman is a giant forever?

*Bowser is watching on TV at home in a body cast*

Bowser: These guys suck!  Bring back Cranky and Diddy Kong!  Oh how I long for the days when I was the GM of SSB Live!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #176 on: November 10, 2006, 07:53:46 PM »
Mage: Only for now will he remain giant, Yakko.  Unless Master Hand has completed his shrink ray. 
MH: Uh, yeah.  About that....
Mage: Wha-*GGC punches Mage*
Rob: Oooh!  How far can a mage fly?  Oh, she has found her bearings.  She's using her third jump move. Ooooh!!! Just grabbed the edge, and climbing back onto the main platform!  What's this?  She has thrown a mini-shroom!  Coleman has gone even tinier!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #177 on: November 10, 2006, 09:02:08 PM »
Rob: Looks like Coleman is about to get clobbered. I'm on the edge of my seat!

« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2007, 12:57:18 PM »
Peach: Who's Coleman?
EVERYONE: YOU DON'T KNOW WHO COLEMAN IS?!
Peach: No...go Mage!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2007, 05:15:51 PM »
Wow, I thought I killed this topic with my endless Animaniacs references.  No wait, that was "things the Mario characters would never say."

Print