Print

Author Topic: super smash bros fanfic  (Read 41990 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2007, 12:07:19 AM »
*In the crowd*

"BOOO!" The Crowd yelled,

"Yeah!" Sonic Declared, "Get outta' here, Goroh! You barely qualify as a main character!"

Goroh was enraged.

"Grrrr" He Growled, "I SHOW YOU!!! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!!!"

He hacked and slashed through Mach Rider with his sword, destroying him instantly.

Mach Rider, lost!

Next Mach (pun intended) Mario VS Sonic!!!

Arena: Green hill/ TMK Combo.

The Match Begins with Mario emerging from a pipe, then Sonic appearing from the distance.

"So Mario, we meet again!" Sonic sneered.

"Yes! I feel like something out of NewGrounds!" He said.

Sonic used his homing attack to bombard Mario into a wall, Mario landed on the grass with a thud, he quickly got up and dashed up to Sonic, giving him a left jab an then a Super Jump Punch, Rings went sailing through the air, he landed on a nearby platform, that'a when Mario jumped into it from below, shaking sonic off and onto the ground, Then Tails came flying by, carrying a invincibility item.

"Sonic!" he cried, approaching Sonic, ready to deliver the goods. That's when Mario barged in, intercepting in tails' path, punch him in the face.

"Ow!" Tails Squeeled, as he flew off-screen, Mario then greedily got ahold of the item himself, he powered up to Caped Mario!

"this can't be good," Sonic muttered as he stumbled to his feet.

Mario then circumnavigated the arena, slamming his fist into Sonic's stomach with each lap, he then flew high into the air, then crashing down on poor Sonic, the power was so strong that they both crashed through the floor and landed in an underground cave area. Just as the smoke cleared, Sonic kicked Mario his body, he then stammered to his feet.

"You're tougher than I thought!" He snickered, "Guess I have no choice!"

He Flashed with bright lights, blazing golden shockwaves shook the walls, after a while, he was visible, Sonic had transformed to Super Sonic!!

To be continued..
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #196 on: February 20, 2007, 07:40:19 PM »
Good! :)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #197 on: February 21, 2007, 03:03:19 PM »
Waddaya mean "good"? You're supposed to add to the fanfic yourself!  Haven't you realized that one-word posts are worthless? Don't gimme any of that ":S" crap either. Greater Than Colon Parenthesis

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »
Oh yeah, I remember this, uhhh.

Super Sonic flashes back into Sonic, and walks over to Mario.

"We shouldn't fight man!" Sonic replied, giving Mario a helping hand.

"Yeah" Mario continued, "We are only doing this because these Internet geeks can't get over the ole' 90's rivalry!"

"Let's never fight again, buddy!" Mario said truthfully. the two holded hands and walked off into the sunset, giggling with glee.

The End.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »
Announcer Rob: It would appear that both contenders have agreed to let the match end in a draw! That means both are eliminated.

Current Contenders:
1. Peach
2. Yoshi
3. Donkey Kong
4. Link
5. Kirby
6. Mewtwo
7. Captain Falcon
8. Pit
9. Diddy Kong
10. Ganondorf
11. Falco Lombardi
12. Pichu
13. Samurai Goroh
14. Flint (from Mother 3)
15. Game + Watch
16. Dixie Kong
17. Tingle
18. King DeDeDe
19. Deoxys
20. Lukario
22. Takamaru (from Nazo no Murasame)
23. Lolo (from the Adventures of Lolo)
24. Demieru (from Tomato Adventure)
25. Tom Nook
26. Lip (from Panel de Pon)
27. Hakkun (from Sutte Hakkun)

Looks like the current roster is uneven, that means that one contender, chosen backstage at random, will be pulled out until the finals for a special match-up.

Now, our next match is...

Peach vs. Hakkun!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2007, 06:39:44 PM »
And later tonight...our main event!  A triple threat to determine the world heavyweight champion with chairs, beam swords, and whatever the audience throws onto the floor...actually, nevermind.  The fight shall go on as scheduled.

Dedede: Thank goodness!  I never could stand the fakeness of that SSB Live!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print