Print

Author Topic: World RPG: The biggest RPG ever!  (Read 40665 times)

« on: May 05, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »
I'm really......really......board. So I've decided to make a really......really.......big RPG! As usual, everyone can join if they want, but here's the twist: You can be anyone in the entire pop-culture, or real world universe! Anyone! The bad guys are up to you to decide, after everyone has picked their characters. Yes, you CAN be Mario. I don't want to be him, so he's up for grabs. And yes, you can be......oh, I dunno. Jesus Christ if you want to! It'll be great, as long as everyone who joins is willing to  participate. The story will start as soon as everyone joins....mabey 6 people or so.

I think I'll be...........Mickey Mouse. (The Kingdom Heart's version.)

MICKEY MOUSE

STARTING HP: 20
STARTING FP: 10
ATTACKS:

Keyblade: 3 damage

Magic Lightning: 4 damage (2 FP)

Heal: Heals all members 5+ (4 FP)

After 4 battles, each character will level up. You can do one of the following.......

1. 5+ to HP or FP.
2. Upgrade old attacks. EX: Mickey's heal will heal 7+ instead.
3. Add one new attack (Each character has 3 additional attacks.)

Finding power-ups will also make your character stronger.

Each character has the option Defend. For that turn, you won't attack, but your defence will be upped +1.

This is gonna be fun, if we can get enough members to join. Hey, it doesn't say world RPG for nothing.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 08:11:51 PM »
Alright let's get this thing rolling.

Name: Diddy Kong
Starting HP: 13
Starting FP: 7

Attacks:

Kartwheel: 2 damage

Double peanut pistol shots: 3 damage (2 FP)

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 09:14:01 PM »
Awesome. Diddy is one of my favorite Rare characters. All I need are four or five more people.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 10:49:27 PM »
Here i am! and I want to be........Yoshi!

Starting HP: 8 HP
Starting FP: 12 FP

Attacks:
Tounge Lick: (2 damage)

Egg throw:  (3 damage, 2 FP)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 10:55:52 PM »
And by the way Paper Luigi, you got reall greedy with your chracter stats. (In most games you start with 5 FP) and you start  out with only 2 attacks!!! (and your keyblade is really strong to be your first and a basic attck)

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 11:21:12 AM »
the deadliest person on the planet!

metal mario

hp:50 (if hp falls below 20, he regains 5hp per turn)
fp:50(same thing aplies as hp)

attacks:
punch:5 damage
kick:7
meteor mash:25-35(10 fp)

nice! 

edit: remove kick, lower meteor mash fp to .5, fp 5, 35hp, metoer mash 10 to 20 damage
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 03:59:45 PM by MetalMario »
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 11:29:13 AM »
Don't mean to be a party pooper here, but that's way too strong a level for your character to start at! Not to mention the fact that he regains 5hp per turn after his hp gets below 20 makes him exetremely hard to kill.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 11:59:04 AM »
yeah, be more like cream cat or me , were prety balanced.

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 12:26:58 PM »
The coolest little leaf guy ever:

Makar from The Wind Waker. 

Starting HP:  10
Starting FP:  15

Attacks:
Leaf propellor - 3 damage
Lullaby (played on violin) - Makes enemy fall asleep (5 FP)

Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 01:50:43 PM »
I'll be one of my OCs.

name: Pistachio (Tashio for short)

starting HP: 10
starting FP: 14

Attacks

Stomp - 3 damage
Whirling Blade - 4 damage (3 FP)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 02:37:57 PM »
And by the way Paper Luigi, you got reall greedy with your chracter stats. (In most games you start with 5 FP) and you start  out with only 2 attacks!!! (and your keyblade is really strong to be your first and a basic attck)

I don't think so. Just wait to you see who we'll be fighting againts. The first boss has 100 HP!

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 03:05:14 PM »

Uhhhhhh......no. If you don't like it, then make your character stronger. I made this RPG anyway. Besides, the first boss has 50 HP.

Many years ago, in a distant world known only to the ancient ones, a great and terrible king known as Anibus the Juggernaut rose to power and brought chaos to the many worlds across the universe. He ruled with complete terror, killing everyone and everything across his path. The ancient's feared the King's power, and in a last ditch effort to do away with him forever, created a weapon so powerful that it had the potential to wipe out everything in exsistance. It was simpley called "D", for it brought doom upon the cosmos. The leader of the ancients, a being so mysterious that no one knew his name, used it againts Anibus. As predicted, everything in the universe was destroyed...........that is, everything except the ancient leader. Using the weapon granted him protection from the destruction caused by the weapon itself. This great cataclysm was noted as "The Big Bang" by the hero. After destroying Anibus and everything else, he was instructed to recreate the universe. After billions of years, he was finished. This brings us to our present day story...........

One day, King Mickey of Disney Castle was tending to his garden, when he noticed a strange light coming from his flower bed. He went over to the object and picked it up. It was small, but Mickey knew this was more than just a tiny piece of junk. It had a strange radiant feeling. "Hmmmmm.....I wonder what I should do with it?" Suddenly, a giant beast came out of nowhere, growling at the top of his lungs. "Give me that shard," he screamed. Mickey pulled out his key blade, and within a minute, it was over. The monster vanished into thin air. "A heartless?" he thought. "Nah, couldn't be! It spoke to me." He sat down and thought. "Well, whatever this thing is, it must be valuable. I wonder if anyone is looking for it? I know, I'll call all of the universe's people together to see who wants it!" Within' a week, many had come to see what the heck was going on. Mickey held up the piece high over the castle. "Okay, does this belong to anyone?" After everyone had seen how crummy it looked, they all left............except for five odd looking dudes. Mickey climbed down and asked, "So.......why are you guys still around?" They all answered "It has a strange radiant feeling." Before Mickey could ask them all why, another monster, 10X bigger than the other one, bounced out of nowhere. "RARGGGHHHHH!!!!!!" It screamed. "It's Godzilla!" Civilains yelled. "Run!" Mickey and the others had no clue what Godzilla wanted, but a fight was gonna happen. "Mickey drew his keyblade and told the others to help out. It was time to see what everyone was made of!

BOSS: GODZILLA

HP: 50
ATTACK: Big swipe 5HP
Atomic breath: 3 HP to all members.

Mickey attacks with Keyblade! 3 HP damage done to Godzilla.

GODZILLA: 47.

Now it's CreamCat's turn.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 06:56:02 PM »
The Chef

HP: 30
MP: 10

Weapon:SPATULA- Has attack power of 3.
Armor:Chef's Hat- Has resistance power of 2.

Strength: 3
Defense: 2
Magic: 2

Spells
Fire- Hits an enemy with fire damage.
Ice- Hits an enemy with ice damage.
Bolt- Hits an enemy with electric damage.
Cure- Recovers HP of one ally.

Special Command
Cook- Cooks up an enemy. Use the Eat command on the enemy to learn their attacks.

Summons
Pie Dragon- Hits all enemies with non-elemental damage.

Command List
-Attack
-Defend
-Magic
-Summon
-Item
-Cook/Eat
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 09:34:47 AM by The Chef »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »
Okay, heres the NEW version of yoshi:

HP:15
FP:15

Attacks:

Tounge Lick (three HP)
Egg Throw (four HP, 2 FP)
Ground Pound (depends on timing, 3FP)                yay.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2006, 08:00:37 PM »
New stats for Tashio

Weapon: Shroom Sword

HP: 30
FP: 30

Attacks:
Stomp (5 damage)
Sword Beam (3 damage) What does FP mean?  I've only played the Pokemon RPGs and the two Mario & Luigi RPGs.
Fireball (4 damage, and possibly burn)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print