Print

Author Topic: World RPG: The biggest RPG ever!  (Read 40659 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2006, 01:10:38 PM »
Glorb sits down for a bit, causing 30 damage to the chair!

Chair
HP: 470
MP: 0
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2006, 01:52:20 PM »
Yoshi started to cook another egg. (he thought if he gave the beast some food that could be a part of any villians breakfast he would leave them alone. As yoshi stepped up with the goods he was hit by a lightning and took 1742 Damage!!! He fainted in a second.

Yoshi's status: fainted and mostly fried.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
Wait A second, Im confused I thought we were battleing Sephiroth. Not a chair.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2006, 03:31:07 PM »
Yes, we are fighting Sephiroth.....and his chair. Just kidding. No more chair jokes, alright?

Mickey attacked Sephiroth with his keyblade. Nothing happened!!

Shepiroth draws his blade and attacks Mickey! Mickey faints!

Mickey: 0
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2006, 03:40:13 PM »
Link unleashes his Spin attack. Does +8 X2 damage = 16 damage

Sephiroth
HP:???

Sephiroths swings his sword at link but he dodged it miraculously.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 05:34:34 PM »
The Chef uses Kick on Sephiroth but he counterattacks for 9999 damage. The Chef has died........twice.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2006, 05:40:32 PM »
Link, Diddy, M. mario, tashio, all cowar before sephiroth.

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2006, 06:55:06 PM »
"I will never give up!" Link shouts. "Come on guys lets give him our best shot, or die trying!"

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2006, 07:16:38 PM »
As link glared at the enormous enemy Makar was busy hiding behind a rock... -_-'
However, as he did so he looked through the pages of an old book.  Upon the pages were complicated-looking music notes, and heavy layers of dust.
"Where is it...where is it?!?" asked Makar impatiently as he flipped through the pages.  Finally his frantic hands stopped with a triumphant 'Aha!' and he took to wield his violin.  Makar jumped onto the rock he was once behind and looked up at Sephiroth.  With his beady black eyes upon the crinkled page of music, and his bow ready to strike the strings of his instrument, Makar began to play a song.  It was a slow song, and seemed quite mellow.  As he played on, his eyes scanning the notes, the song grew to a peaceful hymn, and then to a joyous melody. 
The effect of this song caused all of Makar's fainted friends to be revived!
Mickey, Yoshi, and The Chef rose again to face the monster. 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2006, 07:22:17 PM »
"Yes, Now we must work together to defeat him but how?" (neotev getting very into it now lol)

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2006, 08:07:56 PM »
"I know......errr, I'll use my Keyblade? Shucks, this isn't working. What's gonna make this guy break down?" Mickey charges his Keyblade for a 2X Thunder attack. Raising in the air, he puts everything into the blast. Down from the heavens descends a bolt of unbelievable magnitude, blasting Sephiroth. Dust and rocks kick up as the battlefield became a foggy mess. When it all settled, it was clear that Seph. had not only survived the blast, but had deflected it. Mickey had no idea what to do. Was this man invincible?

Seph: ????????????

Seph. simpley smacks Mickey in the face!

MICKEY: 1HP, Stunned.

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2006, 08:26:52 PM »
Then yoshi whispered to makar. "hey, don't you have any type of song that will help us defeat this beast?"

« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »
Diddy stairs in awe at Sepiroth then says "Guys there's no use in trying to fight him, he's way more powerful then Shrek, Donkey and Godzilla were, we should try running from him".

« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2006, 08:50:58 AM »
Link begin to think and assess the situation they had come across. He studied Sephiroth very carfully and then he thought of something. "That sword he has looks very powerful. Hey Makar do you have a disarming song?" Link asked as he was still trying to defend himself from the powerful fiend

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2006, 01:06:23 PM »
"Hey! I asked first!" Says yoshi and slaps link on the back of his head.

Print