Print

Author Topic: World RPG: The biggest RPG ever!  (Read 40655 times)

« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2006, 01:18:46 PM »
Link falls over and Sephiroth slashes him with his sword.

Link
 HP:0
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2006, 01:23:11 PM »
" Oh no!!" yells yoshi. "I slapped link to hard and killed him!" Yoshi commits suicide with a gun.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2006, 01:25:58 PM »
Don't kill yourself you just made a bad decision and it had bad consequences. Lesson dont slap the guy in the middle of a battle.
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2006, 02:03:51 PM »
Too late! Yoshi has already lost a ton a blood and has been dead for 9 whole minutes! Flys are already laying eggs on him.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2006, 02:28:05 PM »
    and the ghost of Yoshi rose to fight for him.

GHOST YOSHI: Just like yoshi only he can float and has a genie tail and is transparent.

HP: 20
    FP: 20
    attacks: Sky dive: G. Yoshi will fly into the air and ram into the enemy. Causes 3 damage.
    Rotten egg: Ghost yoshi will throw a rotten egg at the enemy. Causes 4 damage and poisons enemy. Needs 4FP.

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2006, 03:11:09 PM »
Makar helplessly searched through the pages of his book of magic songs as the wind blew fiercely, and Saph. laughed tremendously.  There seemed to be no melody nor tune that would be able to stand up against the terrible tyrant.  Makar stumbled over to Mickey.
"It's no use!" he cried over the storm.  "We might as well ask what he wants with us!"
Mickey looked towards Makar with a thoughtful expression upon his face.
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2006, 04:22:27 PM »
and Saph. laughed tremendously. 

Hehe. Saph's tryin' to kill us..........

"Well," replied King Mickey, "I think he may want this!" Mickey took the glass shard from under his pocket and showed it to Sephiroth. "This is what you're after isn't it?" Seph. backed away with a grim look on his face, saying nothing. The storm ceased for a minute or two with clouds hovering in the sky, as if resting up for the next one. Sephiroth continued to back away as Mickey walked towards him, getting closer with every step. "Get away from me," warned Seph, "o-or I'll........" He stopped and held his hand up in an attempt to stop Mickey's march, but it was useless. Mickey had an idea of what was going on. "This shard......whatever it is......you're afraid of it, aren't you?" Sephiroth yeld at the top of his lungs something he had not herd before, in an odd tounge. "Anubis! Ci fod welsalvador!!!!" One last bolt of lightning struck Seph....and he was gone. Mickey of course, was dumbfounded, but more importantly, his friends needed healing. He took out his trusty Keyblade and used a magic spell he learned from Master Yin Cid to bring them all back from the dead. Of course, they all had questions about what had happened, so to make a long story short, Makar told them everything. For now, the mystery of the glass shard and this "Anubis" character would fall from their grasp. Yet the battle had tought them well: The journey ahead would be difficult. However, they all knew that no matter what, they'd stick together through it all. For now, the fighting had ceased.

BATTLE OVER!!!!!

Experiance time!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 09:35:07 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2006, 04:30:56 PM »
"Thanks a lot!" Tashio yelled in sarcasm.  "I didn't get the chance to attack him!  Come back here, coward!"

(I had a LOT of homework to do last night)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #83 on: May 18, 2006, 05:30:46 PM »
I'm still dead what do I do

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #84 on: May 18, 2006, 05:33:26 PM »
me too

« Reply #85 on: May 18, 2006, 05:41:19 PM »
Haha....Saph.
But, how do we know how much experiance we've recieved?
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #86 on: May 18, 2006, 07:41:44 PM »
"I know someone who can help".

The Chef teleports out.

"I'll be back."

« Reply #87 on: May 18, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »
Okay, for the time being, everyone (that includes Yoshi too, as he has been turned into a ghost) is alive. For instructions on what to do next, read the first post.

Mickey's new attack will be the Agility. He can increase his speed for 2 turns, increasing the chance by 50 % of an enemy being stunned when he uses his Keyblade. This takes 3FP to do.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 09:30:53 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2006, 08:49:31 AM »
Link stats
HP:20
FP:8
New attack for Link has been added Din's Fire (Ocarina of Time)
Dins fire does +4 damage to anyone within 5 feet of him (3FP)

« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2006, 09:36:57 AM »
Diddy's new attack is sound wave clap (DKJB)

Takes out 5hp and uses up 3fp/mp.

Print