Print

Author Topic: paper mario advance  (Read 4399 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2002, 10:37:32 PM »
Hey... if Deezer doesn't delete the dumb image topics, then Luigison can...
That was a joke.

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2002, 01:24:29 AM »
I could do without another Paper Mario game, and I don't think it would be possible to port it to the GBA.  However I am longing for SMRPG Advance and for a true sequel to SMRPG on the GameCube.  And while the voices in the Super Mario Advance games were annoying I think SMRPG could benefit from added voices (if they're well done, that is).  I'd also love to see Mallow and/or Geno as racers in Mario Kart GCN, they would certainly be better than Sonic! I have nothing against Sonic, I would have no problem with him being in a Super Smash Bros. game, but this is MARIO Kart, it should only have characters that are part of the Mario universe.

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2002, 07:34:11 PM »
I don't think Paper Mario on the GBA is possible. SMRPG on the GBA, a sequal to Paper Mario on the GameCube, I want!

Just be conscious and try again. And you cna count on it, you can count on it. Aah-haa!
Just be conscious and try again. And you cna count on it, you can count on it. Aah-haa!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2002, 10:21:11 PM »
You wouldn't be able to control it. Paper Mario uses like 8 buttons AND it's analog!

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

Print