Print

Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 4224 times)

« on: October 26, 2002, 04:07:02 PM »
Just wondering... Has anyone here been Mario for Halloween? Any other Mario character? Any funny or interesting stories about being a Mario character?

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2002, 04:59:38 PM »
I was Mario for Sr. kindergarten and grade 1

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2002, 06:03:50 PM »
I was Waluigi last year, and someone asked, "Who are you supposed to be?" I said, "Waluigi." The someone then asked, "What is that, some sort of a Pokemon?"

-------
Weekly Frostbite Quote #6:

(Family is at dinner watching TV)

Dan: That guy kind of looks like Bill Gates.
Mike: His name is Richard, so that would be Bill.
Dan: No--
Melissa: No, that’s Robert!
Dan: It’s William, you idiot!
Melissa: Oh.
Dan: Gotta write that down. (exits to family room and computer)

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2002, 06:27:52 PM »
I'm being Mario.  Like other times.  And I don't care that I'm 13.  mario+candy=:-)

------------------------------

“Computer games don''t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we''d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.” - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
------------------------------

“Computer games don''t affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we''d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.” - Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2002, 06:47:50 PM »
I've never been a video game character for Halloween. (I have, however, had many strange costume ideas...) Of course.... last year I went trick or treating for about 5 minutes (I put on a fishing hat and a jacket as part of a psuedo costume) and got about a bag and a half of candy... Amazing how much crap you get when people are desparate to get rid of their candy.

... Where did you find a Waluigi costume?

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don`t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2002, 06:56:54 PM »
I just took a police officer hat and glued a felt upside down L in a circle on it. Rather simple, yet very accurate.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2002, 10:51:37 PM »
You've told that story before. Entertaining.
I was Luigi 2 years ago and my little brother was Mario. I'm taller (duh).
Last year I went as myself. (Chupperson Weird). I wore a Baseball cap with a happy face-type thing-only it only had eyes. No mouth. Then I wore a big brown bushy beard, rearview sunglasses, a rather large flannel shirt...  and I don't remember what pants I wore. I successfully created an alter-ego.

Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2002, 09:03:32 PM »
I've never been a Mario character, although I have gone out as Pikachu, Duplica and Lillymon (from Pokémon, Pokémon and Digimon, respectively). Maybe next year I could go as Wendy O., that'd be kinda kewl. Peach would be good too, despite my hatred of the colour pink, it'd be fun to squeak "Suh-WEET!" and watch all the SSBM players cringe. Maybe I could arrange for someone to kidnap me...It'd be a great stunt. I was told about some guys who used to go to my school who staged an elaborate public Star Wars ripoff, and I've been jealous ever since. If I had more time, I'd do it this year, but I'm already going out as Carmen Miranda. Yes, definately next year.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2002, 09:10:26 PM »
I can't take it anymore. It's "definitely", not "definately".

I'm going to be Gandalf this year. :-D

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2002, 09:16:21 PM »
And I'll just go as the psuedo fisherman again for the last 10 minutes of curfew to get another bag and a half of candy...

That is so fun.

I am not a people person. In fact, I`m more of an anti-people person.
I respect your post. As long as you don`t insult my intelligence in it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2002, 09:24:07 PM »
Yeah, same with me. All I do is put on the hat and wear a blue shirt, then go out for like 15 minutes. I can't walk for much longer than that anyway.

-------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2002, 09:56:02 PM »
You guys are funny. No effort whatsoever.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2002, 10:01:02 PM »
Yep, that's me. A typical member of the Idiottown class of 2005.

The eternal optimist is someone who charges into battle wearing a suit of armor made of paper and a sword made of glass and then wonders why he is bleeding to death after the battle is over.

DON''T SUFFER THIS FATE.
BECOME A PESSIMIST.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2002, 10:04:29 PM »
That's your new signature?

That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2002, 10:38:08 PM »
me? Im goin out the way I always go out when I'm tryin to raise a little hell: oversized NFL team jacket, sweats, black touque and a garbage bag full of props...and, becaus eits halloween, an addutuinak 2-3 garbage bags.yep, I already have it planned where im gonna go...its about 3 miles worth of the rich side of the city...of course,this is going to take me a good 4 or five hours to complete, but what the hell! there is nothing better than raisin a little hell and gettin rewarded for it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,