Print

Author Topic: Partial Sentence Story  (Read 37225 times)

« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2003, 08:47:00 PM »
take me to the loony bin. Toad then comforted Geno by.....

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2003, 11:24:14 PM »
...spinning around like a top, on his head. When the lazy quarterbacks returned from the Chargin' Chuck football game,
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2003, 07:28:34 AM »
...they all teamed against the Mario Bros., who were scared for their lives. Mario then got an idea "...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2003, 07:35:48 AM »
"Let's eat Microsoft!" Luigi then pulled out a plunger and shouted "...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2003, 07:37:11 AM »
"I am the Mercenary for the Mushroom Kingdom!" Toads then walked up and shoved the plunger in Luigi's...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2003, 08:02:39 AM »
...ear. Luigi screamed and ran around like a drunken donkey. Mario grabbed Toad's red spotted hat and ran off into...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2003, 08:05:50 AM »
...Atlantic Ocean. "Wait a minute..." Mario paused "How can the Atlantic Ocean be in the Mushroom Kingdom?" Mario asked. Toad then replied saying "...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2003, 08:07:00 AM »
"Cause you're dilusional. Give me back my hat, and stop taking so many..."

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2003, 08:07:46 AM »
"...Girls to the baseball games!" Toad sighed as he went to talk to...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2003, 08:08:55 AM »
...Bowser, who was eating a turkey sandwhich. Bowser snorted and a flame sparked out of his...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2003, 08:18:23 AM »
...nosehairs. Toad interrupted Bowser's meal and said "Do you want to talk about..." FINISH SENTENCE

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2003, 07:01:00 PM »
... Girls."

"No," said Mario.  "Let's talk about..."

Mario Maniac has gone postal again.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2003, 07:02:56 PM »
...lamp shades!" The others looked at him confusedly as...
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2003, 07:06:31 PM »
...he put a lamp shade over his head.  Someone started to laugh, but was interupted by...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2003, 07:08:47 PM »
...a screaming restaurant worker who was apparently going postal. Suddenly he pointed a gun at...
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Print