Print

Author Topic: The Adventure of Super Geno  (Read 1733 times)

« on: July 07, 2003, 11:00:52 AM »
Episode 1One day Mario and Luigi were having a farting contest at Mario's Pad. "Plop" Luigi's fart went."PLOPPYY!" Mario's fart went. But before Mario could say "that was a wet one" a loud sound went "BOOOM!!""Take cover" Luigi yelled while dropping on the floor. "Mario that 2nd fart was HUGE" Luigi said."Itsa wasnt me" Mario said. Just the a blue doll walked in Mario's Pad."Hi Mario" said the blue doll. The Mario noticed it was Geno."ohhh, Hi Geno! Ia haventa seen you since 1996" Mario said. Geno the look at Luigi in a grim way.BOOOOOMM!! Geno blew Luigi's head off with his star gun."Why didya do that Geno!?" Geno then pointed the star gun at Mario but Mario Pulled out his Ultra Hammer. BOOM! Geno shot his star gun but missed Mario but Mario didn’t miss Geno with his ultra hammer attack. 2 hours later.Both Geno and Mario were tired and bloody but Mario disided to use his Troopa shell on Geno. "I done playing around" Geno said then blew Mario up with his elbow cannon.  Episode 2 –Geno saw Mallow and they teamed up to eat dinner but without a fork!! After that challenge they heared a scary voice say "give me a dollar" Geno and mallow looked and it was Bowser and he was dispirit for a dollar so our heroes set out on there biggest adventure to give Bowser a dollar. But Mallow and Geno remembered they didn't have money so they ate Bowser for dinner instead."HE HE HE HE HE" said another voice. It was Wario the Magic guy. He was the evilest person in the world!!! So Geno and Mallow took his magic powers then took a crap in his mouth.Is this the end of Wario?? Stay tuned.........  Episode 3-When Geno and Toadstool were having dinner, Toadstool had a wet fruit. So Geno killed her with his rubber ducky. Geno looked at the dead body and saw  so he cried. Episode 4-Geno and Mallow saw people so they hit them in the leg. Geno noticed he grew a HUGE plant so Mallow licked it. Juice went all over Mallow and then Mallow died. Geno walked to a beach and saw a man named Waligi. They began to fight with swords. Geno shoved the sword up waligi and he died!!!  Episoce 5-Now that Geno had a HUGE sword he decided to sharpen it. Just then Geno heared a laugh "HE HE HE". It was Wario the Magic person but he had and alien sword!!! Geno then for the 1st time transformed into Super Geno and his sword got even BIGGER. So Geno used his swordshot on the evil $$%&^#*. But that evil @#%$ still wasnt dead. So Wario used his magic powers. Will Geno survive???? Stay tuned..............  Episode 6-Geno lost a lot of power so he couldn’t use his Swordshot on Wario. Wario was powering up to use his magic powers. BOOOOOOOOM!!!!!! Wario's powers exploded and Geno almost died but just then Mario and Luigi's ghosts came and were helping Geno fight the son of a mother. Geno, Mario, and Luigi all combined there powers to make the "Ultra Delux Swordshot" attack."You will never win" yelled Wario."No its not" Geno replied."Yes it is" said Wario. Just then the "Ultra Delux Swordshot" was fired..........but it missed Wario the Evil person. "OH NO! I will be forced to do work forever if I lose this battle!" Yelled Geno.Just then The Toadstool girl threw a fruit at Wario and it was a wet one."NOOOOOOOOOOO" Wario yelled as he was blown away into hell!That night Geno, Mario, Luigi, and Toadstool had a nice dinner. Then a big shyguy whacked Toadstool in the head and she died. Mario and Luigi looked at the dead body as Geno was sharpening his big sword. The End  .....or is it?Episode 7-One year after Geno defeated Wario with Mario and Luigi's help the formed "The Super Team" and fought evil people. One day a kid named Bobby was such a jerk that "The Super Team" killed him. They saw a BIG cake and they ate it. Then Mallow came back from the dead and killed everyone so The Super Team got mad. Will the Super Team defeat the evil Mallow............Stay tuned!!!!!!   COMING SOOM........The adventure of Super Geno: Saga II

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 02:25:46 AM »
That is funny!! When is The adventure of Super Geno:Saga II coming?

Mom:Honey, what is that loud sound? Me:Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/27/2003 5:08:07 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 03:45:02 AM »
LOL X 1,000,000!!!!!

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 03:27:44 PM »
Didn't make a lot of sense, but it was SOOOOOOOOO hilarious!

The master of multiplayer Mario games: You''re looking at him right now!

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print