Print

Author Topic: LuiBowsers Kingdom of worlds!  (Read 1849 times)

« on: February 28, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
I've started on this game especially, because its supposed to be different to my games.
Somewhere in Mario Land. mario has set of, he has been trying to find luigi, until he finds a rock shaped like bowser, and looks up at the sky. Mario says, Maybe its a Luigi up er there. luigi's hat, nonoo! thhats a not right. He arrives at Bowsers castle, to ask him about Luigi, asking what has happened. Warrior, fights Mario, but Mario falls down the rain, because Warrior throws him down the drain. And a space craft is outside, King Bowser Plane. They are in LuiBowsers World. Trapped in his world. There are three pipes, turning to one, into the MushNut Kindom. First they must fight there way through that and then the pipe will open to LuiBowsers World. Its so far cool, as i've played it.

Ringsonic, my man, what is up!

let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 12:11:38 AM »
Just some advice, stop making threads for each game you're making. I mean, gamemaking is cool, but don't overdo it.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 04:15:12 AM »
Please dlete this balony.

I have changed and you have too!
let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 05:13:12 PM »
Baloney. It's spelled with an "e." Again, you're going to need an administrator for that.

Print