Print

Author Topic: The Engrish Thread  (Read 3129 times)

« on: July 03, 2007, 07:02:52 PM »
To stop the derailment of topics where Engrish is being used in discussions, this topic was created.

This topic is for all your Engrish needs. If you think of something that you want to say in Engrish, post it here!

Mario thank you! But as for our king women there is another castle!

Today! Being strange, you found my store of splendid thing!

Choose the box! Your method it helps the contents!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 10:41:59 PM »
I might as well say this just so that no else will say it:

All your base are belong to us
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 11:12:36 PM »
It will be good, I probably will not need this time concerning main point. I exactly opinion of my bare fact and am simple: This topic is the expectation which is blown. Just a little it is the fearful thought you finding that with the game and the story of the forum. Below Engrish is strange, being good circumstance of a certain specification simply is. In order to leave, and as record I did not begin the derailment of the topic.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 02:50:50 AM »
Happy Independense Day to you! May you be completely filled with the Patriotism.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 11:39:38 AM »
What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets? But enough talk, have at you!

Ahhh...Shakespearian.
every

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »
English where we (semantic me and Bird Person) are translated imperfectly you a greatly well certain attempt. In addition, I concerning this really do not look at the necessity for the entire topic. As for that in the game and the story of the forum that way it seems that can move.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2007, 05:09:45 PM »
^ His signature.

A WINNER IS YOU.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 06:40:51 PM »
I do not think of that the post before me is very clear. Saying what which I tried rather simple, it is really, that is that this topic is bad. That itself you discuss Engrish and Engrish cannot be discussed. And that is because of the reason of the question lie where this topic is spam. Now, I must go lasagna which is eaten.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2007, 06:44:39 PM »
This fight is the mustard where that pan is tasty. Mustard of your destiny!
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2007, 12:14:44 PM »
“My monopolized ones where I refuse your actuality, substitute”.
Originally my signature.
For fast Engrish, go to Google Translator, and translate something from English to Japanese and then back.

Next example:
“Your surface is nonsense! That is scurvy!”The person pulls out, it seems as in scribbling which is sad
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 10:55:46 AM »
This past weekend I saw a package of "Real Wool" pencils.  They were made in China, but I'm not sure if it was Engrish or a typo. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print