Print

Author Topic: Post fake rumors for Super Mario Sunshine.  (Read 8794 times)

« on: August 21, 2002, 07:45:13 AM »
PLAY AS WARIO:
You must get through the game without getting hurt by enemies. Then, the next coin you collect will be stolen by Wario. Catch him, and you can play as him.

ENTER THE DOOR IN THE BOTTLE:
You must play as Wario. Since Wario's so obese, he can sink to the bottom, like Metal Mario. When you open the door, he will see a switch and a book. He can't exactly understand what it says, so he instead flips the switch, letting all the water out. Enter as Mario and you will fight Water Mario, who is after the book. Beat him, and when you open the book, you will be transported to the final level of Super Mario 64, but everything is all smeared because of the water. Beat it to get the 121st, and last, shine.

Mario Wars coming soon...

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 02:18:36 PM »
<font size=10 color=red>PRINCESS PEACH GETS BuTT@$$NAKED IF YOU DO A LITTLE DANCE<MAKE A LITTLE LOVE< GET DOWN TONIGHT

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 03:43:17 PM »
...And after Peaceh is nakade Mario off his cloths and the camerea zooms in and if you keep it on that screen for a while Peach will get pregnent!!!

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2002, 03:57:05 PM »
Can't beat a bit of good, clean, sophisticated humour.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2002, 03:57:30 PM »
And if you beat the game in less than 10 minutes, marioguy learns how to spell!

Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2002, 10:16:49 PM »
Yeah, but the really weird thing is when you stand on your head and do a jig while playing a fiddle, if you push start with your nose, then the game goes "bloop". Then you can play as a Shine.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2002, 11:53:31 PM »
PLAY AS LUIGI: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. First, you must finish the game twice in under 1 hour. Once you do this, all the water in Mare Bay will be replaced by hydrochloric acid. Suck the HCL into your FLUDD, go back to Delfino Plaza, and spray Peach with it. She will then throw a giant sausage at you. Pause the game. Here's where it gets tricky. Take your GameCube, put it in the oven for ten minutes and seventeen seconds, take it out, bring it to Charles Martinet, and have him say "I'ma Mario, I wanta da sausage!" [Note: you must do this all while keeping the GameCube plugged in.] Unpause the game. Mario will eat the now crispy brown sausage. Wait for awhile. Mario will eventually crap the sausage out. You will now control the sausage. Go to Pinna Park, ride the roller coaster while continously smacking your TV screen with a giant hammer for twelve hours, not a second less or more. Once this is done, Pinna Park will turn into a Simon and Garfunkel concert. When they get to "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover", wait until you hear the words, "Just drop off the key, Lee" for the 4th time, then smack your GameCube repeatedly with a giant hammer until it breaks. Take your memory card, put it in another GameCube, and turn the game on. Garfunkel will now have Luigi in a giant barrel filled with peas and onions. Have the real Paul Simon say to Garfunkel, "Now Art, you know you really don't wanna keep Luigi in that barrel of vegetables. Let him out. He ain't doing no harm to you." Garfunkel will then release Luigi. Luigi will eat the sausage, then say "I'ma still hungry." Save the game, reset, and repeat 3 more times. Luigi will now say, "I'ma so full. I needa to joga this weight off." Luigi will then go to the airport. "Press A to stop Luigi" will appear on the screen. After Luigi has jogged around 57.394 times, press the A button. Tatanga will come, pick up Luigi, tear him into 48 pieces, and scatter them around the levels. You will now take control of Mario again. If you can find all of Luigi's strewn body pieces in under ten minutes and bring them back to Tantanga at the airport, Tatanga will say, "My eye itches. I need some proper treatment." Go to Peach's butler and press Z+A+L+R simultaneously. After seven hours of this, he will say "Okay, take me to the airport." He will then follow you. DON'T take him to the airport just now. Go back to the hydrochloric acid in Mare Bay, and have the butler go in, burning all his clothes in the process. He will then ask for you to go back to the Mushroom Kingdom and retrieve his clothes. When you go back to the airport to hop in the plane, Tatanga's eye will have now turned into Bowser! He will attack the plane in midair, crashing down into Mare Bay. Except now, it's no longer HCL in the water, it's bikini-clad women! The butler feels embarassed without his clothes on in all of these beautiful ladies, so he steals Mario's. Mario is arrested for public nudity and is defended by the same stupid lawyer that made him lose his grafitti case. He is therefore sentenced to death by lethal injection. At Mario's funeral, his corpse rises out of the ground and reveals Zombie Luigi. Press down the Z key on all four controllers at once, and Luigi will be de-zombified. You will then play as Luigi in a fun mini-game where you can collect 7 purple coins in a 3 X 10 inch box.

NOTE: This only works in the Yiddish version.
-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

Edited by - frostbite on 8/26/2002 12:13:44 AM

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2002, 02:30:06 AM »
ROFL!! Dude, frostbite, I literally laughed out loud during the entire time spent reading that.

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2002, 11:38:31 AM »
I'm glad you like it. My intention was to make it stupid, long, annoying, and for it to feature Simon and Garfunkel.

-------
The Vatican rules can not be changed. So sayeth the spider.
-Queen Spider

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2002, 12:00:21 PM »
Wow, frostbite... I never knew you had so much creativeness and a great sense of humor! That was so funny, I literally laughed out of my seat!

Hey Deezer: Why don't you ever write anything funny like that? You could create a new topic dedicated to game rumors!
---
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2002, 05:14:02 PM »
Hey Deezer, I've been using your Mariopedia to build my game I'm making.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2002, 11:44:44 PM »
Dang, frosty, that was the funniest thing I've ever read from you! Refreshingly strange! 4.5 of 5 Starmen.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2002, 01:13:30 AM »
dude, frostbite, i had a bit of a grudge since that incident with my sms commercial forum, BT ID LIKE TO CALL IT ALL OFF BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHMHAHAHAAUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHHHMWA MWAMAMAMAMAAMAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWWAWAWAW(foams from mouth)waaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHH HAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHH*cough*cough*WHEEEEEZE*(drops to floor)eeehheehehehhehehhehhehhh.eh.eh.eh..h.eh.ehheeee..............eeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(thud)
*snore*

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/10/2004 9:22:46 PM

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2002, 01:15:28 AM »
4.5 out of five starmen?

BUT THEYRES ONLY ONE *~*StArMaN*~*
TA-DA

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2002, 11:49:06 PM »
Coulda fooled me. You look like you're made of cardboard. There's plenty of Starmen, and anyway, that's what you say when rating something Mario-related. You can't argue.

That was a joke.

Print