Print

Author Topic: Fake Luigi's Mansion Cheats  (Read 8095 times)

« on: June 06, 2005, 03:14:23 PM »
I missed the fake cheat topics so I decided to make a new one if you guys don't mind.  All you have to do is make a fake Luigi Mansion cheat (hence the topic's name).

Find the mansion's hidden room (not the one called hidden room on the Game Boy Horror)

Beat Luigi's Mansion while folding your laundry and eating a ham sandwhich at 1:00 pm. Now go into the hidden mansion and talk to Toad 20 times while drinking a bottle of grape soda. Toad should say "Luigi, I'm your father!" if done properly. If not, the grape soad must have stained your carpet, couch, chair, etc. When Toad says that, pause the game and go to your nearest store containg video games and buy Mario Party 6 with the microphone. When you get back to your house, plug the microphone into slot B or slot A depending on which slot you put your memory card in. Say "Goodness gracious! Great balls of fire!" into the microphone. The TV screen should turn black for ten seconds. After ten seconds, Luigi will realize that he is in a room called the arcade on your Game Boy Horror. You can play various arcade games in this room so you can enjoy yourself for a while. If you save the game and quit it while you're in this room, Toad will become a portal to the arcade.  
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 08:47:04 PM »
Play as Buzz Lightminute

Turn your GC on while simultaneously pinching yourself very hard on your leg (and part will do, except for the thighs. NOT THE THIGHS!). Count backwards from 17 to 3 and when you get to three SCREAM the words "I am therefore I think". Your GameCube should spontaneously combust into a pile of flaming rubble. Now, wasting no time, pour the mayonnaise and salsa mixture you prepared beforehand on the burning GameCube. For the next 7 and 1/2 days, you should work on reconstructing the GameCube. If it takes you longer than 7 and 1/2 days, you will need to start the process over with a new GameCube. If you followed all the steps, pressing the "ON" button on your reassembled GameCube will give you...the menu screen. You haven't put your disk in yet! Put the Luigi's Mansion disk it, but UPSIDE DOWN. Nintendo actually encodes cryptic gaming info onto the backs of their disks. Doing this will give you a negative version of Luigi's Mansion, so to move foward, move the joystick backwards, and to jump, crouch. Get to the beginning of the game (because you start at the end) and Luigi will begin to grow giant welts in the shape of Rhode Island. Wait 23 and 1/2 hours and Luigi will transform into Buzz Lightyear, who will then, by shrinking 525,6000%, will become Buzz Lightminute. He actually is just a glitch and doesn't actually move, but whatever.

BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 11:26:17 PM »
Kill All Characters and Enemies in the Game

Find something heavy, hoist it into the air, slide the disc underneath, and let the free labor of gravity do the rest.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 01:00:14 PM »
Shortcut to King Boo

Go to the rec room and check the weights with the GBH 1000 times. The 1001st time, Luigi will say, "You know what? I'm going to try using this thing." instead of "My brother could probably lift this..." When that happens, the screen will go black for a few seconds. Then it will say "36 years later..." and Luigi's muscles will be massive. Try to go back to the courtyard and Luigi will punch the door out. Go to the bottom of the well, Luigi will destroy the walls, and your fight will begin.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 03:23:35 PM »
Play as Waluigi
Shoot your Gamecube(Must be with an M-16) 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times.  Make sure the Gamecuve is not damaged in any way.  After this, start Luigi's Mansion, and instead of E. Gadd saying; "Where will you go, Luigi?" he will say; "OUCHIES! Those bullets hurt! Especially when you get shot 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times! I'm so mad, you're fired for no particular reason!"
Luigi will then be thrust into a 300000 degrees farenheit oven by Waluigi, who appeared for no particular reaon.  E. Gadd will hire Waluigi.  Then Waluigi will throw lighter fluid on E. Gadd(Becuase he felt like it).  You can now play as Waluigi.

Edited by - The Almighty Voice on 6/7/2005 2:25:06 PM
W/E

Sqrt2

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 01:14:07 PM »
How to get a guaranteed A rating.

Watch the cutscene of luigi entering the mansion. When it is just passed the scene where E.Gadd is waving him on, QUICKLY press B and down on the control stick. Luigi will not enter the mansion but instead find himself in Fort Knox, where there is a TON of gold to be found. However you only have 5 minutes to vacuum up as much gold as possible before the MPs come and beat Luigi to death.

You know, some people use something called a DOOR to get in and out of their houses.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 02:04:47 PM »
Play as Wario:

As soon As you enter the mansion, don't move. Buy the DDR Dance mat and plug it in. Now start dancing waltz with you mother on it. When you have danced exactly 17 hours and 12 minutes, Jump and say:
-Mamma's homemade Metroid Jelly!
Your mother should now jump through the window and fall to the ground. Now Buy a Super Scope for the Snes and Plug it in to GC, If it doesn't go in, just push it until it does. And shoot Luigi and shout:
-Momma! I Killed Luigi!
Your mother should jump from the window and say:
-I'm a cucumber.
Now your Gamecube should turn green.
Take your Gamecube to the roof, The power must not go off, so you'll need to add some extension cords.  When you are in the roof, throw your gamecube to the air, now a genie should appear. It'll say: "Y Helo Thar".
Shoot him with your Super scope. Now you'll hear a Beep. It's MR Game and watch that came from the chimney. Kick him in the nose and say: "I'll never join the dark side! Never!"
MR Game and Watch should now explode and leave an Avocado behind. Eat it and take your gamecube back inside. Start playing and You'll see that you're Wario.

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 02:38:13 PM »
Play as Chuck Woolery

Beat Chauncey at midnight without losing any hit points. Then say "I just won two-millon dollars" when you get the pink key. Professer E. Gadd will not contact you so you must save the game and go back to the title screen. When the title screen comes up, shove a PSP into a paper shredder. Flush the remaining pieces of the PSP down the toilet and shout "No more PlayStation!" when the pieces go into the toilet. Play Luigi's Mansion again and you'll notice that the word Greed is on your file. You'll be able to play the game as Chuck Woolery when you select this file and beat Chuck Woolery in a one question showdown.

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2005, 05:34:56 PM »
Play as Mario:

Beat the game with all he enemies and bosses destroyed, etc.

Then, if you do this complicated twirling motion on the control stick, you can get the vacuum to  point at Luigi's crotch.

Tour Lincoln's Tomb in Oak Ridge Cemetery

Keep sucking there, luigi himself will be sucked into the vacuum. Mario will burst out of nowhere. If you save at this point. The title logo and all other references to Luigi will change to Mario's Mansion

____
In Ethiopia, people die from being to thin, in my country, people die from being to fat!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 06:38:10 PM by WarioLandMan »
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 06:41:19 PM »
My friend's imaginary friend told me this one...
Become a ghost
Put the game disk in a 14 calibur oven for 3 seconds at 3000 degrees. take it out with no oven mitts and it should burn your hand. become enraged and hit the disk with a spatula. Then, get some melted cheese (works best with swiss)and dump it on the disk. Now it sholud be discolored. Go play the game and start on any file until you get to the fortune-teller's room. Check the cheese with the GBH and Luigi will say "Holy teeth whitening kits!!! It's (the type of cheese you drenched the disk with)!" (If it didn't work, try the process with the memory card, too.) Luigi should then eat the cheese,but realize it was moldy. Then he'll die and become a ghost! But then Gadd will make you a portait next time you go to the lab. The portait goes on the wall opposite the "new mansion" portrait.

How much would wood a would pecker peck if a would pecker wood peck would? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2005, 07:41:41 AM »
Soak your Game cube in distilled water for 20 minutes, smash it into precisely twenty-four pieces, shove the pieces into a public toilet, fish them out with your mouth, deep fry them to perfection, then cook your deep fried Game cube pieces into a pasta dish and eat the Luigi's Mansion disk for dessert. You should then realise that Game Cubes and Game Cube discs make a good meal and that you have just unlocked Mario 128 as a secret game!

Paper Luigi yay! You'll get to stay home and clean the house when Mario is out having his adventures and saving the Mushroom Kingdom yay!

Edited by - Dark viscount on 6/10/2005 6:46:08 AM

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 06:58:04 PM »
Play as Luigi...in his pajamas

Get to area 4 (which means stage four) within twenty four hours. Then go to the nearest gas station and get a bag of ice. Then drive back home and place the bag of ice behind the Gamecube. Then start the game again and when you hear Professer E. Gadd say "Where will you go Luigi?", sing a song that has the words "bake with you in the sea". E. Gadd should say "Oh the shark bites with his teeth dear." while eating a cherry frosted dounut. The screen will go blank for ten minutes. After the ten minutes, the screen will come back on with Luigi in a green robe and bunny slippers. The flashlight will be replaced with a newspaper in the begining of the game. Have fun in Luigi's pajamas.

Mini-golf makes my putts look big!

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 08:50:03 PM »
How to kill Prof. E Gadd!

Find a PS2 game and somehow jam it into your gamecube.  Press the start button, and it should start heating up (don't worry, the gamecube is not mad...just confused).  Sing a lullaby that involves a lot of peanut butter and farm animals, and the gamecube should calm down.  Yell something quite loud (preferably "OLLEY OOPSIE DAISIE!" but it is up to you) and eat the PS2 game.  Wait EXACTLY 2.3 minutes before putting in the Luigi's Mansion disc and starting the game (if by now the gamecube exploded and monkeys are killing you, you forgot to add peanut butter in your lullaby and you should start over).  When you press "start" for Luigi's Mansion, something will come up that says "It won't work".  Below the "It Won't Work" sign is a "Yes" and a "No".  Press "No" 11 times, and then "Yes" 99 times.  If you mess up then your gamecube will explode and most likely kill your sister, so don't mess up.  After the 99 "Yes"'s the game will (kind of) start.  It will show Luigi talking to E. Gadd, but it will then quickly go black.  Quickly!  Start crying and eat 24 popsicles!!!  Did you do that?  Good.  Now pay attention to the screen.....a quick flash will flicker on the screen that shows Prof. E. Gadd laying down (which we can all agree means he is dead).  But it will only happen for a tiny flicker, so you must be on high alert.  Then your Luigi's Manion disk will break in half, and your gamecube will not accept that game to be played anymore, so, that was it.  But really, it's worth it!!!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Sqrt2

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2005, 10:44:30 AM »
Play the game - Backwards!!

Complete the game with an A or B rating. Then complete the training, catching 8 ghosts whilst listening to a CD of native australian music. If done correctly you will play the game backwards.

You know, some people use something called a DOOR to get in and out of their houses.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2005, 03:22:35 PM »
Start by sticking a wavebird controler up a monkey's rump, and running through a car wash singing " Row Row Row your boat." Then take a nuclear mushroom and glue it to your Luigi's Mansion game disk. Put it in your Sega Dreamcast. When the game loads, Charlie Brown should come up and say, " Good job, bub. You're a @#%!N moron!!! "

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2005, 08:17:52 PM »
Go down the well (outback) save the game first.Listen for Mario to yell
"Luigi what's a the hold upa?"
(that's a real easter egg)
After he yells it 3 times go down the ladder,
go straight, after the little cut scene go back and knock on the alter dragon head three times then use the
Poltergust 3000 and wait for King Boo to turn around.He'll pull you from the dragon head.Then he'll bite you.
this a cut scene will start-
"Luigi!" Mario yells.
King Boo pulls Mario from the painting.
He'll put Mario's hat on Luigi,
and put Luigi's on Mario.
Mario blacksout and the game will
save on it's own.Then it'll go to the main title and it'll say Mario's Mansion
instead of Luigi's mansion.
These are the things that'll be different=
eneimes-
*along with the ghosts koopa's and goomba's
will be around!
*Fludd returns with a new sucking action!
*You'll still be playing with a Luigi hat.
*new areas in the mansion to explore!
*new bosses! including Wario
*power-ups like,
-fire flower
-stars
-feathers
-metal hat
-winged hat
*different ending
instead of luigi saving Mario,
Mario saves Luigi!

1-up
1-up

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2005, 10:15:53 AM »
Play as Metal Mario:

Win your game 100 times. Then put the disk backwards. Start the game, and you'll play with Metal Mario.
RS rules, SR rules.

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2005, 10:20:44 AM »
Play as Aryniax (My RuneScape cather).

Complete your game 1000000 times. Then, shoot your Luigis Mansion disk with pistol 20 times. then, shoot againg but with shotgun, and 100 times. Then put your disk back wards, and you'll play as my rune chater.
RS rules, SR rules.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2005, 01:52:33 PM »
How to destroy everything:

-destroy this
-destroy that
-destroy this again
-destroy everything else.

“I’m wearing my anti-gravity pants!” –NE89
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 07:07:23 PM »
be the crazy old man. pause the game and wait 5 seconds.unpause the game andset toad on fire then freeze him.Toad will say i'm callingsomeone like the guy who lives in the the hut
Dee to the third power dude

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 07:10:03 PM »
You know his name is Proff. Egadd, right?
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 09:03:43 PM »
Prof. E. Gadd (E for Elvin)
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 10:31:16 PM »
Okay, I don't have Luigi's Mansion, so I didn't know how to spell it quite.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »
how to play as Kirby
First, stick a banana up your butt and run around your house screaming "I'm a robot." Everyone will laugh at you. Prank call the 911 services and I used this bar for no reason. After doing that, put in Luigi's mansion. In the kitchen, inspect the pink thing with the game boy horror. It will eat you. Now you can play as Kirby, who can eat ghosts.
"Floor ice cream gives you health!" - Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising.

Print