Print

Author Topic: The Darkness Within...  (Read 1791 times)

« on: January 31, 2006, 06:07:48 PM »
Ok guys, with all these storys around, I've desided to make one of my own. where YOU get to choose what happens after each post, want to join in?

Chapter 1
The Begining...

One stormy night, during a heavy thunder storm Mario and Luigi sleep, but whats this? Luigi seems to be awake...
"Mamamia, why can I get any sleep?" Krrrack- BOOOM! the lighting strikes a nearby tree thus catching it on fire. "Woah, that was a close one! I should check if that one hit anything" Luigi says as he walks over to the window. "Woah! a fire! and its close! I better go put it out quick!" Luigi ran downstairs as he was puting on his plumber cloths. "should I wake mario? Or should I hurry up and put out the fire..."

Well, go ahead! choose for me.
Wheee...

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 07:33:24 PM »
Put out that fire!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 04:51:09 PM »
Yes Sir!

"no, I should hurry!" Luigi says as he gets the hose. "This will be easy!" but right then, Luigi looks up and sees the death ship! "oh no!" The death ships cannons aimed at the house. "NO! not the house!" Luigi shouts
"FIRE!!!" Yelles someone abored the ship. "NOOO!" >BANG< "Maaaarioooo!!!" screams Luigi.

"ugghh... mariooo... Maaaarrriiiooo..." Luigi says sleepishly. "dont... die..." Luigi mumbles. "Wakey Wakey!" Yells Mario as he takes a pale of water. >Sploosh< "Agh!" Luigi screems as he wakes. "huh? wh-where am I?" Asks Luigi. "In our house silly!" Mario says loudly. "Mamameia..." Luigi mumbles. "huh?" asks Mario. "I have to tell you about something..."

Should Luigi tell Mario about the weird dream?
Or would he just make fun of him?

YOU DECIDE!!!

-.- *sigh* I knew this would fail... Well, it was my 1st thread >.< no posts in 9 days...
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 11:10:09 PM by Masher101 »
Wheee...

Print