Print

Author Topic: The Nonsense Game!  (Read 16678 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 07:40:06 AM »
Whatever you do, don't do anything that would embarass the greatness of the funniest fat cat in newspapers, or any other comic for that matter.

Actually, I'd kind of like to see what Mario and the gang would do in "B.C."  But I kind of have to agree with everyone else, this was not a good idea to begin with, but unlike everyone else, I have to admit that it is an interesting idea at the least.  Just not a good idea.  There's a difference between interesting and good.

Would this be considered constructive critisism?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 01:28:48 PM »
Everyone else?

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 08:39:46 PM »
I thought this thread had died long ago.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »
I'm going to apologize for what I said before, and now that I'm in a better mood than I was than I initially read this thing, I'll tell exactly what I found wrong with it.

- Charlie Brown never laughs. He just wasn't sad enough in general.
- As PL said before, you barely explained how Mario and Luigi got where they were.
- Since Mario and Luigi are adults, they cannot be seen in the Peanuts comic, and their voices must represented by honking noises.
- Snoopy cannot talk, and nobody actually interacts with him when he's  one of his alter-egos.

It seems like you have a lot to learn about both the Peanuts universe as well as how to make a crossover fic work well.

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2007, 04:58:36 PM »
You're ruining his fanfic

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »
Um...EXCUSE ME?!?

I'm a Peanuts Fanactic! I have those books called The Complete Peanuts! I know plenty of the Peanuts universe. I was just bored. THINKBEFOREYOUPOSTKTHANXBAI.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 08:10:49 PM »
I'll bet I know more about Peanuts than you. >:D

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 12:22:12 AM »
Ohhhh, showdown....

SCORE:

NB: 0

TC: 0

Let's duel!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 09:27:18 AM »
Let's not.

Listen, if you really think you know so much about the universe of Peanuts, write the rest of this fanfic. I thought that this topic WAS a fanfic right?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »
PL: 1

You're in the lead!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2007, 12:01:35 PM »
No, I'm not. Showdowns never end well.

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 12:24:27 PM »
*Blood starts sperding out of the battle arena"

ALL RIGHT! I except your showdown!

Let's see... Charles M. Schulz's studio was in the city of Minnaepolis, Minnesota! BEAT THAT!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 02:56:45 PM »
OK then. Snoopy's siblings are named: Spike, Andy, Olaf, Marbles and Belle. Two others were referenced in the special, Snoopy's Reunion, which were named Rover and Molly, but they have never appeared in the offical canon.

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2007, 05:22:22 PM »
So yeah you know this thread is totally worthless now because it's almost on page three and it's been nearly a month and there's been no follow-up and it's just a bunch of people hating on Nintendo Bros.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 06:02:33 PM »
I can only assume you haven't seen NB's past posts, EM. He still hasn't cleaned up his act.

Print