Print

Author Topic: More modern dreams.  (Read 20399 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2006, 08:24:00 AM »
You know how I said that my subconscious scares me sometimes?  Well, it happened again.  I had another crazy dream.  It started out like any of my normal dreams would.
 I was at an arcade with a good buddy of mine.  It was like a Grand Slam/type funcenter with skee ball, those ticket style games, and regular arcade machines.  I found this one machine that seemed very familiar.  For some reason, this was an arcade machine that I had once owned, and my name was still on it in very faint print.
Apparently, I had to sell the machine to make enough money to get by.  I found that whoever owned the machine after me had made a very odd upgrade to it.  There was green lever that flashed a function on the machine, and these functions were meant for victory celebrations.  Anyway, this machine had about 20 games on it; among them were Pac-Man and SMB Versus.  I started playing Pac-Man and after a little while, I decided to pull the lever for a victory celebration.  Suddenly, fireworks began going off from the top of the machine. 
     So, after being initially startled, I found myself congratulating whoever thought up this mechanism.  But I pulled it later, when the lever said "Smoke", expecting smoke to fly out of the machine.  Instead, I suddenly found, of all things, a cigarette in my mouth.  So I immediately spit that out, and cursed the "genius"  who thought this up.  I found my buddy and told him about it.  And my words after that were,
     "Someone really screwed up my machine!"  I went to play some skee ball after that, and then I woke up. 
          (Oh, and pt_peach, this dream was in no way induced by Mountain Dew.)   
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2006, 09:12:46 AM »
Earlier this week, I had a dream that I hung out with the Mario Bros. and The Cheat (from Homestar Runner).  That's all I remember.  I hung out with them ...and slept with them once. (Before any perverts ask, we didn't do anything dirty!)

I guess it made more sense than most of my other dreams, seeing as the Brothers Chaps occasionally put some sort of Nintendo reference in those cartoons, and I love both HSR cartoons and Nintendo games.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2006, 04:06:51 PM »
Last night I had a dream that it was already summer vacation. So I was just sitting under a tree with sunglasses and a box of strawberries. That's it.
Today we bought strawberries to make into jelly.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2006, 05:09:27 PM »
About a week ago, I dreamt that I was the Keyblade master, I was attacked by Heartless during a visit to my aunt's house. Eventually, Goofy and Donald showed up and helped finish the job. The last thing I remember was Donald saying "What the Crap?" or something similar to that.

Man, I really need to stop playing Kingdom Hearts II.

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2006, 06:41:23 PM »
Once I had this dream that I (with some other people I don't know) was trapped in some kind of shut-down-and-very-broken facility. Strangely, it resembled a course in Metroid: Prime Hunters. The last thing I remember was that some of the people went on this broken elevator. Then I got this ball that resembled the Imperialist weapon. I burnt a hole through something, but I (stupidly) didn't escape.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2006, 09:07:04 PM »
A long time ago before my dream i had seen a movie about crimials on something.. At my dream I dreamed that I was a fugitive driving a stolen car around town. Wit my best friend that broke me out of jail. I was thinking about suicide and i tried to. I crashed into the side of a very tall bridge. I forgot i was wearing a seatbelt and i was saved, but not my friend, he crashed through the windshield and landed on the ground wayyyy below. Thats all i remember....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2006, 07:52:28 PM »
Last night I dreamed I was watching a movie based on the Zelda games, with Harrison Ford starring as Link!  Harrison Ford was on some jungle island, in the pouring rain, dressed as Indiana Jones, talking to a computer generated Zelda, saying some line like "We need to get the last peace of the TriForce!" in a ridiculously over-dramatic voice.  It was awesome.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2006, 08:30:47 PM »
I would have loved to see that!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 08:47:58 PM »
That would make the COOLEST movie ever made!!!!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 01:07:28 AM »
Harrison Ford as Link? That'd be awkward. Awfully awkward. But nonetheless, I would waste money on a movie ticket to go see it ^_^.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2006, 03:24:18 AM »
He looked nothing like Link, he looked like Indiana Jones.  But he was Link.  It made sense at the time.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 07:05:22 PM »
The funny thing is, if they did make a Zelda movie, thats probably how it would have turned out.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2006, 02:09:13 PM »
That wouldn't be "awkward" at all. Sheesh. People shouldn't use overused words.
That was a joke.

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2006, 06:00:54 PM »
I think it would be "awkward". (and I think I'm entitled to use awkward) I like the word awkward. I had the wierdest dream and the wierdest thing about it is that I don't remember a thing about it.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2006, 12:05:23 PM »
I don't think think it would be awkward either.  I think it would be awesome!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print