Print

Author Topic: hello...  (Read 3067 times)

« on: May 09, 2004, 06:32:57 PM »
Hello, i've been looking for another mario forum to "belong" to, i recently belonged to the currently dead forum nincube and i came across TMK, so i just moved to the neighborhood and would just like to say HI!

those darn boos!
The blackness would hit me, and the void would be calling, well i think i''m done for the day

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 06:42:17 PM »
Welcome to the Fungi Forums. Try to enjoy this place for it isn't exactly a happy forum.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 06:51:23 PM »
Nonsense.  This is a perfectly happy forum.  If you don't believe me, just look at nintendofreak's sig.  Oh yeah, and welcome.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 07:18:03 PM »
well thanks, i certainly hope this is better than nincube, people just kept to themselves in that forum, quite disturbing, finally teamcube, the people who ran the site just called it all off
The blackness would hit me, and the void would be calling, well i think i''m done for the day

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 07:29:55 PM »
Hel-lOOOOO!  Please stay!  I don't want to be left alone here!  AAAAAAUUGGGHHHHH!!!  No seriously, this is an OK place, just don't take mean things that people say personally.  

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 07:32:05 PM »
well i can be mean too... never mind, that didn't make sense, i just needed to find a forum where i can talk to ppl all summer, sure i have my friends on hotmail, but they can be a bit ignorant

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2004, 07:49:26 PM »
i apologize for double posting, but i think i'm ready to go and visit my "neighbors"

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 04:44:11 PM »
Oh! I didn't see this topic.
Welcome.
I really don't see how this board is "unhappy".
I mean, we're not exactly in the middle of a "golden age", and there are some wierdos that seem to have been offended by having been banned, but it's not like they could actually do any harm.
For the most part, we're just like every other board on the internet. Except we don't have avitars. Which bothers some people. Don't know why.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2004, 06:20:18 PM »
Well some people aren't friendly, but I am a quite friendly, jolly fellow indeed!

Push button...
Receive Bacon!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2004, 07:39:30 PM »
Hey, I'm friendly, I think....

Anyways welcome to the Fungi Forums! I'm luigi~lover, I usually hide in the shadows... heeheehee

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 04:02:53 PM »
I'm friendly, and I'll punch you if you think otherwise.

"Boy, I sure wish I had some dynamite."- Calvin
This is a secret coded message.

Print