Print

Author Topic: story idea  (Read 2724 times)

« on: January 18, 2004, 09:39:06 PM »
im thinking of makeing up a story where mario ends up in a weird new world where good is evil and vice versa what do you think shoud there be other famous nintendo charcters in there ill post the first chapter but continue to give ideas for a better story thanx

has anyone met my pal roshi hes a gray yoshi just stay on his good side or he''ll spit rocks at you untill you die
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 09:51:40 PM »
When are you going to write it? It sounds cool.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 09:56:17 PM »
i just started it got any ideas for it

has anyone met my pal roshi hes a gray yoshi just stay on his good side or he''ll spit rocks at you untill you die
if mario went on a diet and stopped hen he was as thin as luigi wouls we have to call him marigi

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004, 11:01:15 PM »
the first chapter is completed maw-hahahahaha -cough- gotta stop that well here it is chapter 1

Chapter one:

“Wake up sleepy-head”, Came a voice from the kitchen. Its owner a tall skinny man; he wore a green shirt with blue overalls; on his head he wore a green cap with a large L on it.  He was Luigi. His relatively fatter older brother awoke with a loud yawn. He wore his favorite red shirt, blue overalls and his trademark red hat with a large M on the front.  As he made his way to the kitchen the smell of pancakes filled his nose he took a seat and scratch his bushy mustache as he read his mail.

He only had one; and it was from Bowser.
 It read:

â€œDear Mario
           You have got to help me the evil princess peach is attacking my castle
            Please you’ve got to help me to get to my castle you must…”
There was blood covering the rest of the paper.
 Mario checked for a return address but instead saw:

‘Our kind hearted prince Bowser was unable to finish this letter as one of peaches troops shot him with an arrow. Thankfully he will recover, Luigi tried his hardest but they out numbered him please hurry.’

Mario made a mental note to show Merlin the letter after breakfast

“Hey Mario?” Luigi asked “Have any weird dreams last night?”

“Yeah, I’m going to see Merlin after breakfast” replied Mario

Coming next chapter :

Mario sees Merlin about the letter,
And finds a strange new world (sounds a bit like smb2  journey to sub-con)

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 09:21:17 PM »
here is the next chapter:
chapter 2: the mysterious world
As mario walks down the street he reads the letter again to himself ~“Dear Mario
You have got to help me the evil princess peach is attacking my castle
Please you’ve got to help me to get to my castle you must…”~ he folded it back up and said aloud "muma mia that dose not sound like anything peach would do" he looked up and saw he was at merlin's house. before mario knocked on the door merlin called out "come in mario" and mario opend the door when he sat at the table he saw somthing was worring merlin. "merlin do you know anything about this letter?" mario said taking the letter out his pocket. "yes i do" merlin said in a dry voice. "ill show you where it came from" merlin contiued pointing to a tiny black portal. "that portal is waiting for you" "me why me?" mario asked "because" merlin started "that portal up there is where the letter came from and a note came too. you see... as i was doing a check of our world and a parrell dimension to see if everything was ok that portal appeared and a note and that letter appeared the note said 'we need help from mario take the letter to him quickly and give him a warp coin." "what in the world is a warp coin?" asked mario

next chapter:
mario lears more about the new world, the warp coins and what's going on it the other world

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 07:41:37 PM »
it seems no one likes my story so it wont continue till i get som replys

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2004, 12:03:26 PM »
Well, please work on your spelling and people might understand it better. :P

I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.
I'll give you a peach if you give me a daisy.

Print