Print

Author Topic: Hahahaha  (Read 2742 times)

« on: April 29, 2004, 05:11:16 PM »
The day is coming!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!!11

Fear me..... I will come again.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 05:17:14 PM »
Oh, hi, Killa.  Fancy meeting you here!

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 05:24:14 PM »
What?

n/a

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 06:33:17 PM »
Mah greetin's too ya.

- ¿Ñ/å¬ -

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 09:24:01 PM »
If the "day" which is coming is not elaborated upon, I'll have to close this thread.

TRANSLATION: What day?

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 09:28:13 PM »
Maybe he's talking about the end of the world.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 10:18:05 PM »
If I know what you're doing "Killa", I have to say this.  This is what your topic made me think about since I first read it.  When I first read this topic, I felt like it wasn't anything new or out of the ordinary.  Actually, it still isn't anything new or out of the ordinary.  So I responded, trying to sound casual and funny, I don't think I was successful (XD).  I figured, whatever "you" do, I'll survive.  Later, though, my mom was in a bad mood, because she was tired, and she had to do all this junk.  I started thinking about stuff.  I know that I can be selfish sometimes, and all I care about is myself usually, so I didn't want my mom to be in a bad mood, so I put on a wash, matched all the socks that were clean, and put away stuff, like the N64 in the middle of the floor.  Of course, that doesn't make me an angel, she wanted me to match all the socks she washed since a few days ago.  My mom was in a better mood after that, though it wasn't JUST because I cleaned up a room.  Then I thought back to this board, and how "you" were going to do "it", and I thought, 'is it really worth the trouble to do that just to make a few people mad for a while?'  Don't you have better things to do?  Enjoy life, don't waste it on making others mad intentionally.  So I went from willing to bear what "you" were going to do to not wanting you do it at all, because you shouldn't.  Not because we don't want "it" to affect us negatively, but because doing "it" isn't worth it.  So please, I ask you not to do it.  That's all the stuff I thought since this topic was made.  Have a nice day.  Or night.  Whatever wherever.

Edited by - Markio on 4/29/2004 9:19:46 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 11:22:24 PM »
Killa, why'd you make 3 other threads somewhat similar to this one?

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2004, 12:16:51 AM »
Two of which, I deleted?
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2004, 03:19:24 AM »
Score an excellent post for Markio.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2004, 03:48:44 AM »
Look who's back!

It seems this absence has affected his head...
HEHEHEHE!
I wonder if he means the day of the Nintendo DS or the next Super Mario platformer...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2004, 03:56:19 AM »
Somehow, I think us posting here is just getting his jollies off.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print