Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Game  (Read 5779 times)

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2004, 09:55:43 AM »
This sounds like a very cool story. I can't wait to read it. Good luck!

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2004, 06:16:52 PM »
.......Me Too!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 11/11/2004 5:07:41 PM

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 03:41:43 PM »
Sounds like any other Mario platform game.. Friends who get captured, Peach in the Bowsers castle, boobytraps, warps and Mario who comes to save them.. It's too cliché, I wouldn't play it anyway.

Edited by - Sharpen on 11/22/2004 1:42:26 PM
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 04:30:36 PM »
Enjoy The Game Everyone!

Shawne Vinson

Edited by - Shawne20 on 11/22/2004 2:31:29 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2004, 09:55:48 PM »
So... Got an estimated time of arrival?

----------------------------------------
"Chocolate milk as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"
- Ian "Suffix"

n/a

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2004, 07:15:44 PM »
Dr. E. Gadd? First guy who came to mind... probably not the best though. Ah well, keep working on it. How are you formatting it though, like .exe? If so then crap, because I'm on a Mac (although upgraded to iMac G5 a while ago...) Maybe make an SNES ROM of it? Sounds quite good though. One suggestion, make it difficult. Please. And thank you. Sounds awesome. *needs to stop rambling*

Edited by - n/a on 11/24/2004 5:18:09 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2004, 07:45:12 PM »
I don't think you can convert executables to SNES ROMs very easily, if at all.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

n/a

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2004, 12:05:12 PM »
No, I wouldn't expect him to convert it from .exe to a ROM, I was just saying that a rom format would be sorta cool because it'd be like an actual Mario game. Plus then anyone could play it because there's such an abundance of emulators out there... oh well, I'll just have to play it on a friend's computer then. Or get one of those VirtualPC thingies. Whatever. Carry on with the game-making.

n/a

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2004, 12:05:50 PM »
No, I wouldn't expect him to convert it from .exe to a ROM, I was just saying that a rom format would be sorta cool because it'd be like an actual Mario game. Plus then anyone could play it because there's such an abundance of emulators out there... oh well, I'll just have to play it on a friend's computer then. Or get one of those VirtualPC thingies. Whatever. Carry on with the game-making.

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »
Well, Space Yoshi X, I'm making a game as well! It's called Super Mario RPG: Shadow Star Quest. If you want to hear more about, by all means-- I'll tell you. Also, any suggestions would be welcomed.

Story: Mario has just returned from a well-deserved holiday, and is about to greet Luigi when he finds a note, which informs him that Sasa, legendary dragon guardian of Sarasaland, has been kidnapped by what looked like a Yoshi. Luigi also informed him that he and Peach were going to Sarasaland to help him find the dragon. Mario couldn't believe it. "I can't believe they didn't tell me earlier!" he thought. But then, he decided that he should go to Yoshi's Island to track this mysterious Yoshi down. However, he first decides to stop off at Peach's Castle to get more supplies. He was just packing when a Toad came in. "Mario!! Apparently something has happened to the Princess! You have to get to her castle immediately!" Mario followed the over-excited Toad out the door, and on the way to adventure.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print