Print

Author Topic: Poll.  (Read 5686 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2004, 11:33:55 AM »
I won't be buying the DS anytime in the near future. I have no job, and consequently, no money.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2004, 01:24:24 PM »
If I had the money AND if it were released in my region anytime soon - then YES!! I wanna own a Nintendo DS!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2004, 03:35:26 PM »
Eh....Wow Cool!

Shawne Vinson

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2004, 03:38:30 PM »
Sure! I'll be buying one!.........in a few years. :'(

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2004, 10:03:31 PM »
I did!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2004, 10:06:18 PM »
Ha, ha... I'd be great as a game designer! Sitting at a computer is what I do best! But keep in mind I'm also good at designing, drawing, math, ing (computer ing, sheesh), and writing.

EDIT: Sheesh, there goes the text modifying thing again... Try 3D and 2D drafting. Good thing I've got a exceptional vocabulary.

Edited by - Suffix on 11/22/2004 8:08:51 PM

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2004, 05:37:28 PM »
Sadly enough computers are my weak point!  But I make up for that by being a graphic artist in the making!  I just luv storyboarding then making mario comics!  I also create new enimies and arch enemies!
I only watch [adult swim]

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2004, 06:32:22 PM »
Just edit double posts away, and we'll all be happy. It's common enough to the point that little "Edited by - " messages were the result of this type of .

n/a

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »
Amazing. First check back in like 6 months and nothing has changed. Except some superstarMESIAH has apparently taken over the role of elite thread poster. Anyway, enough of me.

No, I'm not buying the DS. Why? I really don't know. In other news, I'm also thinking of selling my Gamecube maybe, because my stupid memory card got fried and the X-box has become so much better. Most of my gaming nowadays consists of old ROMs of NES and SNES games. Who knew Super Mario RPG was actually better than M&LSS? To think I spent money on current games when I could have got all those older ones for free... anyway, that's enough from me. Again.

Intel inside; Idiot outside.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2004, 07:51:33 PM »
Xbox? Better? When? Where?

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2004, 08:37:03 PM »
Well, I dont like to think of myself as "Has taken over"(that makes me sound like Bowser) I think of myself as an "Idea sparker" I post an idea and people post thier own opinions, wether any1 likes it or not.  I just came here because I need to talk to people that have a (basic) knowledge of mario!: )

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2004, 09:16:24 PM »
I want to buy a DS but my parents won't let me get any more game systems until I leave the house (:().  But one day it will get it and I will play it until my fingers fall off!  Speaking of taking over...

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2004, 04:44:20 PM »
I might get one for Christmas...

Beside the point, this is to correct superstarMASIAH in his "we luv mario" thread.

You are a complete fool and yet ANOTHER n00b who is accusing me of being some "poser." I'm well-known and been here for about a year and a half, maybe a bit less. Sorry for the half-*** introduction, but I'm sick of typing the same thing for people when I'm just trying to say "Welcome." We all act foolish here! Hence, I did when welcoming you. So you need to get over it and group your topics together. You've made about 15 in a row now. We've already had two people like you already... I don't believe we need a third. Thank you, that is all.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2004, 05:12:43 PM »
Don't worry, SSMm, we still luv you!  And don't you think the word fool is a little harsh, Trainman? (in the Bible calling someone a fool was the worst insult possilbe!)

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2004, 07:31:03 PM »
Dont worry, I just couldnt swallow my pride.  I always do that when I act like an idiot and try to be an expert.  And I was only trying to act like an expert to prove my worthyness at TMK.

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!

Print