Print

Author Topic: The Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball  (Read 22452 times)

« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2005, 05:56:45 PM »
Man, this story is awesome! It is witty and hilarious. You should submit it to TMK's Fan Fiction section!

EDIT: Hey! This is my 1400th post! Weee!

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 5/23/2005 4:58:25 PM

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2005, 08:55:02 PM »
I passed the 300th-post mark recently...

"You know what we''re having for supper tonight? Boneless, skinless chicken chests." ~My Mom

GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2005, 02:17:34 PM »
I added a little something in Chapter 21 if you guys want to go back and read it!
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2005, 03:50:15 PM »
I found it.  It's the part with Kamek and Kammy, right?  Are than any other parts I missed?

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2005, 06:10:12 PM »
Nope.  That was just about it (not the story of course).  I beleive I will start the next chapter, just for the heck of it.

Chapter 22: Woah...Speech ~ "Alright!" Toadsworth said to Peach, "Everyone is here!  Now, lets try to get them into the dining room/dance floor shall we?" he said with a grin.  Peach rolled her eyes.
"Whatever." she spat out.
"Don't TELL me you're still upset about Bowser are you?" Toadsworth asked with a sigh.  He sat comfortably down in a chair and motioned for PEach to sit down (as if they were going to have a long talk about life like on those cheesey sitcoms).  PEach shook her head 'no' and took a step back.  Toadsworth shrugged and began talking any ways.
"Peach," he began, "Life is like a road," he squinted his eyes and stretched out his arm like he was making some sort of picture in her mind, "There will be bumps.  There will be crashes.  There will even be the occasional skunk here and there, but-"
"Oh my gosh Toadsworth, shut up and get these people into the dining room.  Besides...I think we're out of weenies." Suddenly there was a loud crash as a deep voice yelled out,
"HEY!!!  WHO ATE THE LAST WEENIE?!?!?!"
"Yep," PEach said, "Better get 'em in there."  Toadsworth panicked as he stood up on a podium.
"Ladies and Gentlemen!!!"  he cried out, the room growing dark and a spotlight shining on Toadsworth.  Everyone cheered and a few people yelled out 'FINALLY!  MY GOD MY FEET HURT!' but only a few.  "Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!" There was more cheers and even more people yelling, 'FINALLY!  MY GOD MY FEET HURT!' which was strange since that had nothing to do with the gathering of people to dance in a ball, but it was ignored none the less.  "It would really tickle MY fancies if you'd go into the dining room-"
"YEAH?  WELL IT WOULD TICKLE MY FANCIES IF YOU GOT SOME MORE WEENIES UP IN HERE!" cried someone.
"Alright-who said that?...Hm?...That sounded like Diddy Kong...SHOW YOURSELF!" suddenly, the silver platter that once held the weenies went flying in the air and hit Toadsworth in the head.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOO!" everyone cried out.  PEach kicked Toadsworth, trying to get him awake.  HE woulsn't wake up so she quickly ran up to the podium.
"Go to the dining room." she said dully.  Everyone listened this time and made there way into the dining room.  Peach found a conveniantally placed bucket o' water and pured it on Toadsworth gently.  He sighed and smiled at the refreshment.  Peach slapped him across the face.
"JEEZ NANCY I THOUGHT YOU LIKED HOW I TOLD KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES AT THE PROM!  JEEEEEEEEEZ!" he yelled as he suddenly sat up.  Peach sighed.
"Come on weirdo.  Everyone's in the dining room."
"What...happened...?" Toadsworth asked rubbing his head, "Oh no.  Did I get drunk???  Oh God!  When I get drunk I tend to take of my shirt and drum on my belly while yelling the words to 'Wild Thing' and then scream!  Then I try to find a pink bunny named Paul...wait, no, that would be when I'm high........" PEach stared at him in disbeleif, "I mean.......was I drunk or what?"  Peach simply walked into the dining room/soon to be dance floor, Toadsworth close behind.  It was beautiful.  It was located outside on a huge stone patio, trees and flower bushes surrounding it along with tall lanterns to create a glow over the dining "room".  The moon shone brightly along with all the stars and there were small circular tables located across the entire stone patio (that would be moved to make way for the dance floor).  Eveyone was busy finding a table.  At the very front was a large stage that had a judges table, the Toad Band & Orchestra, along with a huge screboard that read the time, how many dancers were left, and how many muffins were still there.  Cuz ya know.....muffins are important.  Every year peach had sat at the same table with Mario.  This time was different.  MArio was with Daisy, and Bowser was her date, and he wasn't even here.  She sighed.  It was all Mario's fault!  She glared at Mario who was seated at a table with DAisy.  Then she thought of something as she followed Toadsworth to the front.
"Toadsworth," she said, "Where am I going to sit?"
"With me!" he said, "On the stage, at the judges table."  PEach sighed.  At the judges table where EVERYone could see she had no date for her own ball.  I mean, it would be far different if this was DAISY's ball, but this was obviously not the case.  PEach reluctantly sat down at the judges table with Toadsworth.  Maybe the old fungus.  Should she always and forever have faith in Bowser, no matter what?.......eh, she didn't know.  All she knew was that he wasn't here when she (literally) needed him most.  She then noticed that Toadsworth had been talking in his cell phone.  He said goodbye (in FRench) and hung up the phone.
"That was the chefs," he said, "They say they are all ready with the food.  Time for you to say your speech."  Peach's stomach quickly knotted up.
"Sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-sp-SPEECH?" she cried, "Oh no!  Toadsworth I'm not ready!"
"Too bad!  GO!" he said, pushing her to the podium that was located at the front of the stage, overlooking everyone.  Peach looked down at all the busily chatting people.  THere were so many!  PEach just decided to wing it.  PEach gulped and said,
"Attention everyone, attention."  Everyone stopped talking and looked up at PEach, "Um...can I get everyone's attention?  Attention everyone *clears throat* Attention.  Attention.....Alright...Attention all *clears throat*  Can you all hear me?  In the back, can you hear me?" the people in the back gave her a thumbs up, "Alright......*clears throat*...Alright *clears throat*.  Ladies and Gentlemen.  Again, I would like to welcome you all to the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball!" Everyone began cheering and whistling and 'wooo'ing once more, "Yes, thank you, thank you *clears throat*...um...I would like to thank Toadsworth for organizing a lot of this." she waited for applause as Toadsworth stood up happily.  Only a few applaused, "And, um, I would just like to say thank you to all the, um, *clears throat* people *coughs*"
"Do you need a cough drop?" someone in the audiance cried out.
"No, thank you," PEach replied, trying to think of a speech.  'Come on PEach!' she thought, 'THINK OF SOMETHING!' She then decided to do something stupid.  Combine a bunch of speeches together.  "I have a dream," she said, "That some day we may all live together in peace and harmony.  For we have been deceived by the white devil...uh...*clears throat* War is the only option right now," people began whispering in confusion, "I mean-uh-war against...the..white...devil...or, badness, or something.  *Clears throat* Who wants to be eating chimi changas next year?  Haha.  Not me........." PEach had to think of something to end it off with, "....If you vote for me, all of your wildest dreams will come true.....thank you."  Peach sat back down.  There was a confused silence followed by applause.
"Nice speech PEach," Toadsworth said, "But I could've sworn I've heard it before."
"Shut up."

What will happen next now that her (rather bad) speech is over?  Keep reading!  2 B Continued....

(Chapter inspired by Yoshisaurus Rex's comment)

Edited by - The Blue Toad  on 5/25/2005 5:11:36 PM

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2005, 06:02:05 PM »
So I noticed. XD

The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2005, 06:12:48 PM »
Ahaha, that was pretty funny.

“How ironic; ‘Rogers’ – it almost rhymes with... ‘eliminate.’”
~Stewie from Family Guy

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2005, 09:14:51 AM »
I had a dream that this was finished, sort of.  The dream had me at my high school and then when I entered the gym it was the gym from my old school, and suddenly I was with Peach on the far side or the building when I heard a crash from the other side; it was Bowser squeezing through the door.  He pretty much broke the doorway, and there was some linguini on his head, and he said, "Sorry, pasta stole my kids!".  I think "Pasta" was supposed to be some enemy, or else Mario the Itlaian pasta loving plumber, but whatever happened, I ran into an alcove and ended up in the bathroom, and I went to the bathroom in a stall or else just sat down while I heard the janitor cleaning the walls in the adjacent stall.  I got out of the bathroom and cut across the gym, where Peach and Bowser were dancing beautifully, and everyone was clapping, and then Bowser kicked Mario, who flew through the air in landed in that Tuba from the orchestra.  Everyone crowded around Peach and Bowser.  They lifted up Peach, and then tried to lift Bowser but they couldn't, so he lifted up the crowd lifting up Peach.  Then I went outside and I was at my high school's stadium, where people were doing so nighttime party on the field.  Oh yeah, the party started in my German classroom which was in the wrong building, but the dream was kinda fun in a surreal kind of way.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2005, 02:32:28 PM »
Chapter 23: Pasta, Salad, & Depression ~ Peach sighed.  Her speech was so...not good.  It seemed as if no one really cared though.  French chef Toads walked throughout the dining area, writing down what people wanted to eat for tonight, and ya know, waiter things.  The Band & ORchestra played soothing, gentle music in the background as Toadsworth sat with Peach trying to get their order right.
"NO!" Toadsworth cried, "I said I want the Prune Special NOT escargo!"
"Ah!" said the french toad, "Oui Oui!  You want le-how do you say-Prune Special?"
"Yes.  That is how you say it.  GEESH!" Toadsworth said, "And I'll also have some lemonade too."
"You want the breadsticks?"
"No."
"Alright.  Lemonade and some of le breadsticks coming right up."
"What?  NO!  I want the Prune Special and lemonade.  NO breadsticks," Toadsworth said, getting ever so angry.
"Oui." the waiter said as he angrily scribbled on the note pad and wrote down the new order, "And what for you madame?" he asked PEach.
"Yes, PEach.  Tell the smelly frenchman what you want so you can repeat it exactly 23 TIMES!!!"  The French Toad angrily curled his mustache.
"I cannot beleive you are going on your date with thees stupeed mushroom.  He belongs on a salad."
"What?  He is NOT my date!" Peach said to the frenchtoad.
"Then who is?" he asked in his french accent.
"Um....bowser."
"What?"
"That one guy."
"Who?"
"......KING...koopa."
"King Koopa?...Bowser?  Ho ho ho hoooo!  You are going on a date weeth that luneetic!  Ho ho!  Now now, no more of this-how do you say-laughter?"
"Yeah that's how you say it."
"What would you like?"
"I'll have the alfredo pasta with a side of salad.  And to drink I'll have a scotch on the rocks."
"Princess!" Toadsworth exclaimed, shaking his head.
"Alright, ALRIGHT ya lil' chaperone...I'll have about...eight glasses of your finest wine."
"PRINCESS!"
"ALRIGHT TOADSWORTH!  I'll have a frickin' spiked lemonade."
"Princess this isn't funny."
"SPRITE!"
"Better."
"Alright," said the french toad, "You will be having the Alfredo PAsta with a side of salad and a sprite, no?"
"Yes." Peach relpied.
"Hey!  How come you got HER order right away???  I thought you were 'confuzed of thee mushroom keengdum langooage'." Toadsworth said as the french toad was about to walk away.
"That was a terrible impression, and I hate you...a lot." and with that he left to the kitchen.
"Yeah?  Well......You...don't...smell...good....ish.......?  ....I hate you!" Toadsworth sat down angrily, mumbling something to himself.  Peach looked around the dining area at all the happy, busily chatting people getting their orders and eating breadsticks.  Wario and Waluigi were throwing mozerella sticks at a couple of shy guys sitting at a table next to theirs.  Luigi was practicing 'The Robot' as his date pretended not to know him.  Then Peach noticed Mario and Daisy.  It made her sick.  Daisy was dipping breadsticks into wine and feeding them to Mario.  Mario ate them, smiling at Daisy whispering things into her ear.  PEach wanted to run down there and (basically) kill Daisy, drag her body down to the river, and get rid of her ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!  But then she realised how dark that sounded and shook it off.
"Dineer ees served!" the french toad said as he laid down the pasta, salad, sprite, lemonade, and (gross smelling) prune special.
"Wow!" Toadsworth said, "That was fast!  Thank you Jon Claud."
"Shut up you stupeed mushroom."  Toadsworth stuck his tounge out at Jon Claud as he left and began eating his Prune Special.  Peach watched in horror as Daisy began sharing spaghetti with MArio.  Then, it happened.  They both had the same spaghetti string in their mouths.  They were about to pull a 'Lady and the Tramp' in which they would kiss as they got farther into the spaghetti string.  Just as they were about to lock lips, Peach stood up and yelled,
"Alright everyone!  GEt a doggy bag cuz we're starting the dance!!!"  Mario quickly looked up, pulling the rest of the spaghetti out of Daisy's mouth, Daisy looking peeved.  Peach did it.  They didn't kiss.  But NOW the dance was starting-and Bowser STILL wasn't here.  As long as she stopped Mario and Daisy from kissing, it was alright.  May the dance begin.

2 B Continued...

Edited by - The Blue Toad on 5/30/2005 1:34:22 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2005, 03:54:52 PM »
"shut up you stupeed mushroom!"

That line just cracks me up for some reason.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2005, 06:19:28 PM »
Here eez le notheer chaptar...ho ho...

Chapter 24: Let There Be Dancing ~ Everyone seemed confused and annoyed as they shoveled their food into little boxes so that they could go home, warm it up in their little microwave, and stuff their little mouths!  Yeah.  Toadsworth was very confused and a bit flustered.
"But!" he whined, "But-But Princess!  But-But-But-But-But-PRUUUUUNES!" the old toad pointed at his Prune Special, his eyes all googly and stuff.
"Box it ya little fungus!  Do you know what just happened?" Peach whispered angrily.
"You stopped the food?" Toadsworth whined.
"No!  Well...yes, but something far more important also happened!"
"Silly princess," Toadsworth said, shaking his head, "Nothing is more important than food!"
"Oh yeah?  Mario and Daisy were about to kiss!!!" she whispered loudly (yes, that's what I said, she whispered loudly).  Toadsworth gasped.
"Truley dispicable!"
"I know!  *shakes head*"
"............................I still think food's more important-"
"Shut up and start the dance."  The small circular tables were moved off of the huge stone patio to reveal the area everyone would be dancing in.  The mumbling and angry discussions of the food coming to a halt stopped as everyone paired up.  Luigi with his Pianta date.  Wario and Marilyn, and Waluigi and Beldam.  Yoshis with Yoshis, Goombas with Goombas, and Koopas with Koopas.  Mr. and Mrs. Chainchomp stood out in the crowd, holding chains (kinda like hands).  There was the paper mario guys.  Goombella and Koops, Vivian and Doopliss, Bobbery and Ms. Mowz, the Yoshikid with Bombette.  There was also Flurry who was dancing with her reluctant, embarassed partner, II Piantissimo.  He mumbled angrily.
"I thought you had a tight bod!" he said.
"You don't think this is a tight bod?" Flurry asked angrily.
"..........No." Piantissimo said shortly.  Flurry slapped him and floated off the dance floor.
Toadsworth saw this and took a card off the scoreboard under the 'Dacers' column.  It went from 198 dancers to 196 (and the dance hadn't even began yet!)  Peach watched all the happy couples and sighed.  She truley wanted to dance.  Then she saw something that KINDA ticked her off.  TEC, the computer that fell in love with Peach was dancing with FLUDD!  She gasped.
"TEC!!!"  she cried.
"Hello Peach," TEC said.  Peach must have dazed off when TEC came in to her castle.
"I thought you wanted to dance with ME!!!" she yelled, pointing at herself.  FLUDD felt awkward as she scooted away.
"Um," TEC replied, "Uh.......Sorry."  Peach sighed as she slumped back down in her chair, her arms crossed.  Tears welded up in her eyes.  Everyone seemed to be ready on the dance floor.  Toadsworth stood at the podium next to the Toad Band & Orchestra.  Judges came and sat at the judges table.  It consisted of all shy guys (they were too shy to dance).
"Alright everyone!" Toadsworth said, grabbing everyone's attention, "You all know the rules!  You will all dance until you feel you can dance no more.  You will be judged on your dancing skills also by our three judges,"  The shy guys waved as everyone cheered, "And at the end of the dance two awards will be given out.  One for the dancers who can dance the longest, the other for the dancers with the best moves that the judges decide on."  Toadsworth paused to look out at everyone, "I am happy to be hosting the Mushroom Kingdom's Annual Ball as I do every year, and I wish you all good luck.  You can see the progression of the dance on this scoreboard here," Toadsworth pointed to the large scoreboard, "It will show you the time, the number of dancers, and the number of muffins left...by the way there are only three muffins left."
"MINE!!!"  someone on the dance floor yelled as they ran to eat a muffin.  Everyone waited for him to finish his muffin.  Waited and waited.  Finally he ate his muffin and got back to his dance partner.
"FINALLY!!!  Geesh...now remember everyone!  If you leave the dance floor, you will be eliminated!"  Toadsworth went ON and ON!  Everyone thought he was going to stop when he said, 'I wish you all good luck' but NO!  He explained every frickin' rule.  Peach looked towards Daisy who was too looking at her.  Peach glared at Daisy who glared at her.  Daisy giggled as she brought her thumb and index finger in the shape of an 'L' and mouthed "loser" to Peach.  Peach would have flicked her off if she wasn't on the stage so she just looked helpless, "And with that!" Toadsworth finally said, "May the dancing, BEGIN!-"
"WAIT!!!" cried a deep voice from the entrance of the dance floor.  Everyone gasped as they turned to see Bowser.  He looked like  a new koopa!  He was wearing a smooth black tux (the spikey back of his shell still showing) that was even better than Marios', took off all his spiked colars, and had his hair moosed back so it was more smooth and spikey rather than messy.  His huge jaws sparkled white and his finger nails were blinding.  He looked into Peach's eyes.  Peach thought she was dreaming.  Bowser was here!  And he made quite an entrance.  "I'm here," he said, "For Peach."  Everyone gasped.  "What?  No, not to KIDnap her!  To dance!"  Everyone gave a releived sigh.  PEach ran down the steps (and unnexpectidly) into Bowser's arms.  She (yes this is strange) hugged him tightly.  Bowser's stomach knotted up, his eyes widening and his face turning red.  He didn't know what to do, with his arms outstretched, not sure if he should hug her back or not.  Mario almost fainted.
"Bowser where were you?" Peach asked (stopping the hugging, cuz quite frankly it was creeping everyone out).  Bowser shook it off and said,
"I went all over the Kingdom looking for a tux...and good hair gel......and teeth whitener.....and finger nail polish........and something you don't wanna know." he replied.
"Well, as long as your here.  Now lets go kick Mario's butt." PEach said turning to Toadsworth (who was shocked as well), "Alright Toadsworth, start the music!"  Daisy helped Mario up.
"You better dance good!" she said threw clenched teeth.  Mario sighed.  Toadsworth nodded to PEach and stood up to start up the Toad BAnd & Orchestra.  May the dancing begin.

2 B Continued....        

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2005, 06:29:33 PM »
The story just keeps getting better and better.

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2005, 06:53:53 PM »
I hope the thing Bowser got that I don't want to know is not what I don't want it to be... Still, HOORAY!  Bowser's here, Peach is happy, Mario isn't, and everything!

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2005, 08:44:54 PM »
Only in this story would you here Markio say "Hooray, Mario isn't happy!" Hahaha!  Oh man.  Hey, and I like how you had the name Jon Claude in there.  I guess I'm not the only Veggie Tales fan here, hehe!

What was that thing that Bowser got that he didn't want to mention?  I'm getting really bad images now!  Thanks a lot, TBT!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/31/2005 7:46:31 PM

« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2005, 06:18:52 PM »
Thank you.  Thank you all.  I appologize for that Bowser thing.  I don't even know what it was.  Just to releive you, lets just say he got his eye brows plucked and he thought it would be embarrasing if he told anyone.  *Clears Throat* And with that I being the next chapter...

Chapter 25: Competition! ~ "Ok everyone!" Toadsworth called across the dance floor, "Get with your partners!"  Everyone grabbed their partner's hands.  'Please don't crush 'em' Bowser thought, 'Gentle, GENTLE!'  Bowser gently took Peach's soft hands and gave a silent sigh of releif.
"Reasy Bowser?" asked Peach.
"Ready when you are baby," he replied.
".......still don't say that."
"Right."  Toadsworth stood up on his little podium thing to conduct the band.
"Alright everyone!  Get dancin'!" Just like that the drums started off and the band began.  They played Jumpy and Lively music (picture in your mind the song they used to play for the Chips Ahoy Commercials, if you know what I mean).  Eveyone began dancing.  Their feet moved to the great beat of the drum.  Bowser surprised even himself.  He twirled Peach, threw her into the air, flipped her, all while keeping his hair oh so cool.  Before she knew it, Peach was in the center of the dance floor dancing beautifully with Bowser.  The judges took notes as they examined all the dancers.  Toadsworth conducted the band perfectly.  The Chainchomps twirled in and out, their chains still at chain (or...hand...or whatever) The Paratroopas were flipping through the air, as the Goombas shuffled around on the floor.  Toad and Toadette also made quite a team.  Luigi did 'The Robot' as his pianta date started break dancing.  Wario was too lazy to dace.  He tried to throw Marilyn into the air, but cried out,
"AHHHH!" for he hurt his back and walked off the dance floor.  Waluigi was actually doin' a-pretty good.  Donkey Kong and Hottie Kong danced lively as Diddy Kong and Dixie did flips over one and other.  Peach danced like she had never danced before, but then she noticed that they were out of the center of the dance floor, and there was now Mario and Daisy.  They flipped and did AMAzing tricks!  Mario flipped her around like she was nothing.  Peach growled as she moved Bowser with her next to Mario and Daisy.  A spotlight shown down as them as people began to watch them (still semi-dancing).  Peach and Bowser were just as good as Mario and Daisy.  Mario threw Daisy high into the air, and caught her.
"WOOOOOOOOOOO!" everyone cried.  Bowser saw this and threw Peach high, high, HIGH into the sky!  She disappeared into the moonlight.  Everyone gasped.  THere was a moment of silence.  Peach fell back down to Earth, Bowser catching her with a twirl.
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  YEAH!!!"  Everyone shouted louder.  Mario looked embarrased as Daisy gave him an angry look.
"I can do that!" Waluigi said, shoving the two couples out of the spotlight to make way from him and Beldam.  He threw Beldam hiiiiiigh into the air.  She came down (and being a shadow siren) disappeared into the earth.  "WAH?" Waluigi cried as he pounded on the ground, "COME BACK!!!"  The number on the scoreboard wnt from 194 to 193.  Waluigi cried out in anger as he too left the dance floor, leaving the scoreboard 192 under the 'Dancers' column.  Peach and Bowser danced and danced.  Bowser was even better than at his reherssal, and could tell that the shy guy judges were all very impressed.  Mario and Daisy were still VERY good, and she could tell they practiced a lot.  They did amAZing things.  Peach was truley surprised how well they seemed to know what to do.  But then Peach looked into Daisy and Marios' eyes.  Daisy look frustrated and angry, Mario looked ashamed and depressed.  They were good, but even after only ONE reherssal, Bowser and her were just as good, maybe better.  Maybe Toadsworth was right, and the only reason is because there is lov-
"WHERE ARE ALL THE FRICKIN' MUFFIIIINS???!!!???!!!" a rather overweight pianta yelled as he ran off the dance floor to find the muffin plate empty.  The scoreboard read zero under the 'Number of Muffins' column.  The pianta yelled angrily bringing the 192 dancers to 190 (after his date cmae running after him to give him some muffins crumbs stashed in her purse.  A warning to all: Muffins and Weenies are SUCH good party foods, that they may create chaos.  Thank you.

Yes I know, not a great chapter, but it gives you an idea of what's goin' on here.  Alright, I'll say what I always do:
2 B Continued...

Print