Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Kart Wii Stage Predicsion's  (Read 4004 times)

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« on: January 25, 2008, 03:17:55 PM »
Oh man I can imagine alot of stage prediction's right now that I had to make a topic about it. Who else thinks they'll have a Super Mario Galaxy based one? It would be something like this. You would start off on a planet then drive around on it for a while then you would have to drive off of it to another planet and so on.

I also wonder if they'll have one based off of original Super Mario Bros...
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 07:20:15 PM »
So many errors in this topic's first post...
* MaxVance sighs
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 12:33:25 AM »
His post was a heck of a lot better than your P.O.T. worthless post.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 05:58:00 AM by Suffix »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »
Oh, hello, Mr. Pot. I see you've met Mr. Kettle?

Somehow I see a track based on Mario Galaxy being similar to MKDS Rainbow Road, but with the loops and curves on a track going around planets.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
Well, hmm... unless they want to do graphically-improved, differently-laid-out versions of the new tracks in Mario Kart DS (Delfino Plaza--why were all the trees orange?--,Tick Tock Clock, and so on), there hasn't really been too many significant Mario-related games lately (the aforementioned Mario Galaxy suggestion aside) to justify any "based on ____" levels. Obviously, there's original levels loosely based on characters's names to be made, but those are impossible to brainstorm, anyway.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 07:17:54 PM »
Somehow I see a track based on Mario Galaxy being similar to MKDS Rainbow Road, but with the loops and curves on a track going around planets.

I agree with that.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 07:33:16 PM »
1st, its Mario Kart Wii. 2nd, thats probably true. 3rd, I sent a letter to Nintendo about MKW.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 09:45:18 AM by luigalaxy »

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »
That will be cool! Just like Mario Kart 64 had Princess Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64 (anyone remember?), Mario Kart: Double Dash had Peach Beach (I think that's what it's called. Well, it's more like from Super Mario Sunshine, although the DS is more like it, that is Mario Kart DS) so The Wii would also have one.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Print