Print

Author Topic: SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE IS ALMOST HERE!  (Read 1408 times)

« on: May 16, 2002, 05:17:25 PM »
Are you guys excited or what?  I am...even though I don't even have a cube, but I'll gladly rent it!  I had a dream and I could actually see SMS being played.  It was so slick.  Anyhoo, it'll come sooner than you think.  Just go through the summer, which will be fun outdoors with friends having parties, then August rolls around, and before you know it, you're holding a brand new copy of Super Mario Sunshine.  And the Winged Piranhas look cool!  The new advancement!

BTW: Deezer, this is the first site I go to all the time.  I get all my Mario info from you, and it is a better source than Nintendo.com!

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2002, 06:32:42 PM »
I guess that no one else is real excited yet but ill tell you, I am. Sure, Mario's water cannon might take some getting used to, but when you think about it, I bet everyone thought Luigi's Vacuum (PolterGust 3000)Was pretty strange. It will be interesting what else nintendo characters will be carrying. Who knows, Maybe in a few years we'll have Yoshi running around with a portable lava shooter, but maybe I'm asking for too much......

Would you like fries with that?
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Print