Print

Author Topic: Am I the only one who misses Mallow and Geno?  (Read 6414 times)

« on: May 30, 2000, 04:43:07 PM »
I just had to ask, because Geno's got to be one of the coolest Mario characters ever, and Mallow was loveable. I was always hoping they'd make a short cameo in something, but the Big N forgot them! I'm hoping they'll pop up in Paper Mario and say hello. Post your opinons here.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2000, 05:38:17 PM »
I'm not much of a Mallow fan, but I do miss Geno.  He was by far one of the coolest charactes of SMRPG IMO.

-James Head
[CPU3X@webtv.net]
[CPU3X@hotmail.com]
-James Head

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2000, 05:42:35 PM »
Geno and Mallow will never be used in anymore Mario games. Why?

When SquareSoft (the Devolpers of SMRPG) left after the cartredge format of N64 wouldn't support FF7, they took the rights for everyone in SMPRPG except any Offical Mario Charecters.

One must hope for Square to come to Dolphin. Till then, Fan Fiction is where they can exist in a Mario 'verse till Square comes back.

Hope that helps.

Writer of Silly Mario Fan Fics, and Creator of the following Charecters-
Rain Booster
Doutrio

Perfect Dark, Mario... My specialty!

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2000, 06:22:13 PM »
That's kinda what I figured, but wasn't sure. Does that make Boshi a square soft guy too? I mean, he's practicly jsut a Blue Yoshi with a spiked collar and sun glassed.

Kweeh! Kweeh!

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2000, 06:29:28 PM »
To tell ya the truth Chocobo... I honestly don't know who has the rights for any SMRPG charecters. I figured Square does, since they did someof them.

Writer of Silly Mario Fan Fics, and Creator of the following Charecters-
Rain Booster
Doutrio

Perfect Dark, Mario... My specialty!

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2000, 07:26:51 PM »
Mallow and Geno were weak characters and had a Non-Miyamoto-Esque feeling to them.

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. We're in space.
I don''''t think you understand the gravity of the situation. We''''re in space. FOY!

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2000, 08:51:30 PM »
Mallow is ok..Geno is Sweet baby! I want em to make Cameo's!~!
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Im gonna kick Bowser's Arse affar.   ~Geno~

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2000, 11:49:36 PM »
Well I cared for Mallow as a character, I fought with him on my side basically for the sake of guiding him home. As for Geno, I cared for him as a fighter. I wanted him to be the strongest of the group or at least keep him with me ever since I got him. Geno was the coolest character since Bowser.

I'm a Pokemon fan, so what?  Mario's still #1 in my book.
I'm a Pokemon fan, so what?  Mario's still #1 in my book.

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2000, 02:10:22 PM »
Mallow and Geno should make a comeback!!!! They were both cool!

"Racoon Power!"
"Racoon Power!"

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2000, 02:44:57 PM »
I certainly miss them. They were cool. Finally, a change from the same old characters, and same old plot. They were what made SMRPG so cool, because when you really break it down, if it weren't for them, the entire storyline falls apart majorly. I heard from Nintendo that they were gonna make an appearance in Paper Mario, which I'm looking forward to.

~Mikle
~Mikle: An honorary member of "The Mushroom Society."

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2000, 04:10:32 PM »
i do think mallow is kind of strange as a character but geno who (somehow reminded me of link)was so cool. he is affiliated with squaresoft and nintendo!ask them if they remember those cool dudes and maybe they'll make a game with them as the main characters!

wario!im gonna win!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2000, 06:13:52 PM »
Actually, Geno reminds me more of Pinochio...

Kweeh! Kweeh!

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2000, 03:07:40 AM »
Actually, I think Geno and Mallow were bad filler-characters with little potential. Luigi was completely left out of that game. And yet, some stupid cloud makes it into the limelight. Booster was the only new character that I liked. And even he could've been replaced with someone like Wario.

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2000, 02:24:19 PM »
I miss them a lot! They should be in Paper Mario! I liked Mallow, but I REALLY like Geno! He was really cool, and he also had neat attacks(Geno Blast, anyone?). He should really return to the Mario world. Too bad he came from Square, right before they quit making Mario Game... :(

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2000, 02:33:36 PM »
I miss Mallow.  I'm not too sure about Geno, though.  Mallow had potential.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

Print