Print

Author Topic: Spot the Mario cameos  (Read 11476 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2005, 02:24:40 PM »
in punch out the referee looks like mario.

Maybe because he is Mario. *shakes head*

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2005, 09:31:36 PM »
I just saw that one Simpsons with DK in it today. Funny...heh.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2005, 10:40:29 PM »
My brother watches Mucha Lucha often, and I walked into his room while he was watching it and the main character was playing a handheld system that resembled a Gameboy, not to mention I heard the 1Up Mushroom sound.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2005, 07:38:11 AM »
On Jimmy Neutron, Sheen has a game system that is the best reinterpretation of a GBA ever! Also, on the same show and on the camping episode, when Jimmy sets up camp, there's a video game system. Not just any though! It's the best reinterpretation of a NES ever! The squarish one that's more widely recognized. Timmy on TFO has a GBC. Um, that's all I can think of. So far...
Forgot one! In a Mucha Lucha episode, Ricochet gets edicted to an online computer game. But, the game has various Mario sounds, like the 1up mushroom and the coin sound.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 07:39:48 AM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2005, 01:26:59 PM »
On Ghostbusters 2, Egon tells his girlfriend if she wanted to play Super Mario Bros
On Animal Croosing, you can get Super Mario Bros. by using the Action Replay and you can get many furniture that looks like stuff from Super Mario Bros. Also, ther's a Big Bro's shirt (It looks like Mario's hat) and a Lil' Bro's Shirt (It looks like Luigi's hat) and the spring and autumn medal has Mario on it. 

Also, in Animal Crossing: Wild World, there is a Mario hat and a Luigi hat and your character can wear a Mario and a Luigi moustach.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 01:39:28 PM by WarioFan »
~A big fan of both Wario and Animal Crossing~

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2005, 01:50:30 PM »
Thanks for reading the site.

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2005, 02:14:57 PM »
On Ghostbusters 2, Egon tells his girlfriend if she wanted to play Super Mario Bros.

Dude, that was Louis who said that. I know because that was one I was gonna say.

I got some other ones, though:

-In Two and a Half Men, Charlie's trying to pick up this one girl and in the background you can see multiple copies of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
-In The Red Green Show(PBS, it's a stupid show about some lodge members in Canada), there's a segment called Adventures with Bill and in one episode, they're trying to put barrels on a roof(or something like that) and the barrels slide down as one guy tries to get up to the roof and the voice-over says "Looks like a game of Super Mario Brothers, there..."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2005, 07:15:34 PM »
stupid show... Stupid Show!!!!! Red Green is super funny! I like the one where he amkes an auto breakfast cooker! Lol!

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2005, 09:28:27 AM »
It's funny because they act stupid, that's why I said it's stupid.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2005, 03:06:20 PM »
Also, on the same show and on the camping episode, when Jimmy sets up camp, there's a video game system. Not just any though! It's the best reinterpretation of a NES ever!

I think it looks exactly like a NES but with an Atari joystick.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2005, 07:20:49 PM »
The joystick is an NES advantage.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2005, 08:10:51 PM »
We're talking about in the cartoon, did you watch it?
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2005, 06:17:18 PM »
Yes. That computer animation is really realistic.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2005, 12:40:21 AM »
Wa-hey, look at all the pies!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2005, 05:28:19 AM »
i dunno if anyone said this, but once in daily show, when they were doing the t"this week in god" rulet and going through random images, a picture of mario and luigi on the red fire (from double dash) popped up for no reason what so ever
Uh oh! Baby Wuigi time!

Print