Print

Author Topic: Mario and TMK Unite 2: Revenge of Rezeed!!  (Read 1936 times)

« on: July 07, 2005, 09:00:17 PM »
Now that I've finished my Mario and TMK Unite story, I can begin posting it's sequel- Mario and TMK Unite 2!! As the title suggests, Rezeed has returned- but how? And, someone behind the scenes is working very hard to ensure our heroes are brought down... is it Wart? Smithy? Tatanga? Who knows?

Introduction: Many Greetings

Sneakachu stood at the door. "I wanna say hi to the guest!!" he bellowed. Luigi Simpson sighed. "Jeez, Mike- you can be so immature." Luigi Simpson's younger brother growled- and the phone rang. "It's for me," he bellowed automatically, picking up the phone and running into his room and slamming the door. "Don't interrupt!" he yelled, sticking his head out of the door. Luigi Simpson rolled his eyes. Like he'd ever.

King Boo was sitting in a taxi. He was finally going to meet his friends at the Fungi Forums- sans dangerous affiliates of Bowser. It was to occur at a fancy restaurant in Sydney, and many of the members would be there- Tingrio, Sapphira, Watoad, Chupperson, and Luigison- just to name a few. And, of course, they would be dining on delicious meats and luscious vegetables. King Boo, however, remained silent for a minute, remembering Deezer, and his sacrifice. He had saved Mario games- not to mention many of the member's lives- fighting for what he believed in. "So, driver," King Boo inquired, "How long is it to the Royal?" The driver turned around. It was none other than Ruby! "We ain't going to the Royal!" she screamed, veering off the road and turning onto a dusty road.

What will happen to King Boo? What exactly does Ruby's fiendish plan involve? And will it be stopped? Find out in the next chapter!
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 09:03:35 PM »
All I have to say is FINALLY

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
*Looks hurt*
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 07:21:42 PM »
*hums Jeopardy theme*

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Print