Print

Author Topic: Top 10  (Read 9618 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 06:09:27 PM »
Oh, in your school. The sit-she-ation's a little better with mine, a handful of kids know him. In fact, one of those kids is who introduced me to it.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 07:08:50 AM »
Is this topic getting ignored?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 03:49:15 PM »
The Top Ten Worst Movies

10. Hideous!
9. MAC & Me
8. Santa Clause COnquers the Martians
7. Robot Monster
6. Mars is Heaven
5. Feeders
4. The Horror of Party Beach
3. Howard the Duck
2. Plan 9 From Outer Space
1. Feeders 2
every

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 04:04:47 PM »
Top 10 movies(in my opinion):

10. Good Boy
9. Dr. Dolittle
8. Sky High
7. Fantastic 4
6. Chronicles of Narnia- The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe... I didn't wanna see this movie at first, but it was prooty good.
5. Ghostbusters 2
4. Ghostbusters
3. Madagascar
2. All of the Harry Potters
1. All of the Pokemon movies

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2006, 05:02:30 PM »
I kind of liked that first one. I'll have to watch it again now that I'm older and double check if it actually is.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2006, 09:32:45 PM »
The Top Ten Worst Movies

10. Hideous!
9. MAC & Me
8. Santa Clause COnquers the Martians
7. Robot Monster
6. Mars is Heaven
5. Feeders
4. The Horror of Party Beach
3. Howard the Duck
2. Plan 9 From Outer Space
1. Feeders 2

You saw "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians" also? That movie hurt! I know it was the sixties, but the effects were just mediokre! For example, in a scene where a polar bear was chasing after these two kids in the North Pole, you could clearly see a zipper on the bear suit. Also, there was another time, where in Santa's workshop, these martians froze these elves so they couldn't move. But, you could clearly see the elves swaying back and forth quite noticably. The budget for that movie was five dollars at tops. It was definently the worst children's Christmas movie I've ever layed eyes on, yet I still laughed through the entire movie because of the lameness of it all.

But back on subject:

Top 10 Favorite Movies
10. Rudy
9. Goldfinger
8. The Patriot
7. Young Frankenstein
6. Wayne's World
5. Blazing Sadles
4. Ray
3. Anchorman
2. History of the World Vol. 1
1. Dumb and Dumber
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2006, 09:51:07 PM »
Good list.

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 11:46:18 AM »
Here's my top ten worst movies(in my opinion, with reasons why):

10. Strange Brew. It's just stupid.
9. Hoodwinked. Actually, this was kinda good, but there was way too much singing.
8. Digimon the Movie. Just plain weird, and it messed with my watching Dr. Dolittle 2.
7. Corpse Bride. Same thing with Hoodwinked, but a lot more grody stuff. I'm thinking of making a spoof of it, anywayses.
6. Adventures in TV land. Okay, I made it mysself, but I was younger then and it's a piece of crap.
5. Beauty and the Beast. It's a good family movie and all, but too much singing and a sappy ending.
4. Lord of the Rings. Gollum irritates the crap outta me and Mom drooling over Orlando Bloom is just gross.
3. Big Boy attacks Los Angeles. Same thing with Adventures in TV land. Plus, Mom recorded over the ending.
2. Osmosis Jones. *gets the jibblies*
1. The Barney movie. I liked that kinda crap when I was little, but everyone knows Barney suxors.

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 01:58:24 PM »
Animal Crossing Info, Name: Saiyan, Town: Namek, Code: 4123-7863-2363. Mario Kart Code: 317888-357028

Print