Print

Author Topic: Waluigi's big debut  (Read 2513 times)

« on: June 06, 2002, 07:58:02 AM »
What system do you think ahould be Waluigi's first solo game should be on ?
1. GBA
2. Gamecube
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2002, 10:18:47 AM »
GBA

Uh... Hi!
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2002, 11:49:11 AM »
GameCube/GBA connectable.

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2002, 08:10:04 PM »
Hmmm, tough decisions come only for good questions. I'm kind of leaning towards GBA, because Wario has never been playable in 3D besides riding karts or playing some kind of sport, but his titles on GB and the one on GBA gave him a playing identity, I think this would also hold true for Waluigi.He is already one of my favorite characters just because of his looks and his evil voice. I am also a Wario fan, and unlike a lot of other Wario fans I don't think Waluigi takes away from his individuality, but only compliments him. It only makes sense doesn't it? Having an equal number of good and bad ones, I mean. I think Waluigi can be a very comical character, just look at the goofy way he walks onto the court in Mario Tennis.

While Mario aligns with the Rainbow Coalition in Super Mario Sunshine, and Luigi joins the Ghostbusters in Luigi''s Mansion, we must look for salvation in the unlikely faces of Wario and Waluigi. Can they be the messiac saviors we''ve been searching for all these years? Only time will tell.

Edited by - TanookiMario on 6/7/2002 7:11:06 PM
While Mario aligns with the Rainbow Coalition in Super Mario Sunshine, and Luigi joins the Ghostbusters in Luigi''''s Mansion, we must look for salvation in the unlikely faces of Wario and Waluigi. Can they be the messiac saviors we''''ve been searching for all these years? Only time will tell.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2002, 06:20:44 AM »
You guys make good points.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2002, 11:44:49 AM »
GameCube

Mario and Yoshi rule! The Nintendo Gamecube is the BEST Video Game System! X-Box is the worst! Member sence January,23,2002.

Should I put something here?

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2002, 02:08:48 PM »
Actually, Wario will cube in Wario World.

Uh... Hi!
Uh... Hi!

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 03:22:36 PM »
Freak, I know Wario will go to the Gamecube in Wario World, but the point I was making is that even without having controlled him in 3D besides in sports games, he already has a gaming identity. We all know that he butt slams, and charges forward as a mean of offense without ever controlling him in a 3D environment.

While Mario aligns with the Rainbow Coalition in Super Mario Sunshine, and Luigi joins the Ghostbusters in Luigi''''s Mansion, we must look for salvation in the unlikely faces of Wario and Waluigi. Can they be the messiac saviors we''''ve been searching for all these years? Only time will tell.

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2002, 07:06:52 PM »
Just because Wario has yet to be in a 3-D Game, doesn't mean Waluigi's first action apperance will have to be GBA.
Uh... Hi!

Print