Print

Author Topic: Curse you all  (Read 4879 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2001, 09:27:16 AM »
even i don't know $$wario$$ i belive he's bad. *getting party chips*

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2001, 04:40:03 PM »
I'm guessing based on context clues that $$wario$$ was the village idiot, per se, and everyone hates him. . .very interesting. . .seems like someone is even more annoying than me!

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2001, 06:44:39 PM »
Ack!!  No!!  You've missed the most important part!!  $$Wario$$ has reformed.  We went through this whole drama a while back, but it had a HAPPY ENDING!  So, let's not bring up old wounds, okay?  Thanks.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2001, 09:50:03 PM »
Yeah, my new, but solid friend has a point. Wasn't everything okay with him now? hey, WAIT A MINUTE, wasn't his name now $$Waluigi$$ or somethin'?
Anyway, as the fella said, you can't-- Whoa... Are those young chicks wearing wet, white T-shirts and NO UPPER UNDERWEAR?? MY GOD!! <gets a Coca-Cola and some chips and starts walking to the chicks> <stops> Oh, oh, wait, IS THAT LOLA PRUE? <things fall to the floor> <starts running> LOLA, LOLA!! WAIT FOR ME! WAIT FOR ME! Hey, move, you... K.T., 'da man', please stop dancing like that °~°. LOLA! LOLAAA!! HEY, DON'T! BILLY CHILLY DO NOT DARE YOU TOUCH HER! OH, COME ON! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOUUU!! <the crowd doesn't let Sanctus go on walking> Oh, God... <keeps walking> I'M GONNA K--OAH!<falls in a pipe> <SMB3 cartoons Pipe Sound>Oh, f*ck!! Who left this here? OoOooOOaahhhh! I'M GONNA KILL YOU, BILLY CHILLY! I'M GONNA KIIIL YOU! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIIIIIIIIIVEEE... <his voice starts echoing> Hey, is that a Piranha plant? <CHOMP> Yiiiike! I guess it was <-as, -as, -as...> Well, at least it doesn't spit fire. <FSHH!> Yaahaaoww! <smoke starts going out of the pipe>.

Roy Koopa: <says> ...Uh...That's exactly what I was going to say. >_>  <_<  <runs away>

Edited by - Sanctus Yago on 8/17/2001 8:52:09 PM
With enough soap, you can blow nearly everything up.

Print