Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart: Super Circuit  (Read 5807 times)

« on: August 12, 2001, 10:46:37 PM »
I played an advanced copy of MK:SC today, and all I can say is Mario Kart fans rejoice!!  This game is so cool!  It has the feel of the original with the look of 64!  I already love it.  I've got a little info to share, but if you'd rather be surprised, stop reading.

Ya gone yet?

Okay, if you're still here, that means you don't care anout knowing some stuff early.  Not a lot, but:

VOICES=
Most voices are the Mario Party versions.  Yoshi's is his Yoshi's Story version.  Frankly, I would have prefered the Mario Tennis or MK64 versions of all of them, especially Luigi and Wario.  Oh well.

LAPS=
There are only three, like in 64, rather than 5 like in the original.  I'd prefer 5, but I didn't play some of the longer courses.  And maybe you can change the lap number...I don't know!

RANDOM=
There's now a Random Character selection.  That's cool!

That's it for now.  I just wanted to plug this game a little because it's AWESOME!!  Bye.

--

I''ve decided to add a signature.  Now...what should I type?  Hmm...
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2001, 06:32:30 AM »
Kool! That's awsome!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2001, 08:45:38 AM »
What?  Where did you get your hands on this game?  I thought you could only import it?

Anyways, thats sucks that the voices are apparantly MarioParty3 voices, I would rather have Mario tennis voices as well.
I envy you soo much Roy! I want that game soo bad!

August 27th....hurry up!!!
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2001, 11:11:29 AM »
Sounds interesting. . .I have to get a copy. . .its coming out on August 27? Cool, 2 days before my B-day. . .heh. . .

This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .
This message was written by davidcoolestguy, master of anime and video games (actually he''s just a guy who''s got too much free time)

Founder of the Mario Game idea: Super Mario Bros 4: Sibling Rivalry. If you wish to see this game idea, e-mail me at david_coolest_guy@yahoo.com, and I''ll see if I can get it to you. I''m also planning on updating it, and possibly converting it into an RPG. . .

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2001, 04:51:50 PM »
Ignore this.  Sorry.

--

Edited by - Roy Koopa on 8/13/2001 3:53:16 PM
--Roy Koopa

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2001, 04:52:42 PM »
I played a copy they had at Target. It's not for sale yet, but August 27th or 29th, I'm there!!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2001, 06:12:55 PM »
Expect me right there beside you Roy!
Since I cant wait for the game to come out(the anticipation is killing me)  I decided to make a web site devoted to the Mario Kart games.   Please check it out, tell me what you think.
http://www.marioluigibros.homestead.com/mariokart.html
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2001, 08:29:26 PM »
Hey davidcoolestguy? You said it's coming out 2 days before your B-day . that Aug 25th right? That' my B-day too! I only need about $30 until I can get MK:SC. I'll get alot more then that for my B-day though.

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2001, 08:34:22 AM »
Two days before?  Wouldnt that be August 29th?

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2001, 10:36:14 AM »
er...no August 29 is to days AFTER Aug 27. The 25th is BEFORE the 27th

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2001, 11:25:56 AM »
Heh heh.  Actually, I think $$Wario$$'s right.  If MK:SC comes out on Aug. 27, which is two days before dave's birthday, then, using logic, it would appear that dave's birthday in Aug 29th.  See?  Just a little miss-communication.  Either way, before I forget, Happy (early) Bithday to both of you!

--

--Roy Koopa

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2001, 02:12:46 PM »
*Looks at first post*

Now i KNOW i want MK:SC
Well, I''m back, and better than ever, with my Glacier GBA!

*Looks around*

Uh... what did you expect?

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2001, 04:18:57 PM »
I already knew i wanted MK: SC.  Especailly since i need to get in the groove of playing GBA again.  Super Mario Advance just isnt working for me....
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2001, 04:27:06 PM »
Oh ya I just misunderstood. Oh well.

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2001, 10:50:28 AM »
Yes!  10 days untill its release!
Unfortunatly, I might have to wait an extra 3 0r 4 due to being in canada.  I think i have pre-ordered one at EB, and they said they recieve copies on the 29th.
when i say, i think i pre-ordered one, i mean i ididnt order it, my aunt did, because i couldnt get to the store and put the $10 deposit down.
Anyway, question for RoyKoopa:
Did you play the offical game or just a demo?
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

Print