Print

Author Topic: Bowser game idea  (Read 2206 times)

« on: September 05, 2001, 07:09:01 PM »
Don't ya think it'd be kool if Bowser had his own racing gfame like Super Bowser Kart! there could be 8 racers like in Mario Kart, Himself and his seven kids! Or maybe it could be like Mario Party and have the Koopa Kids, along with him and some enemies and you can choose which racers you want! Or, it can be like Diddy Kong racing, and you can choose diffrent forms of racing like karts, plains, Motorbikes etc. And there could be a speical feture where you can play with Bowser in his Koopa Kopter!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2001, 11:22:37 PM »
I've got a game idea! It would be called Tetris Attack. You would need to match three or more like panels, and if you made more, you'd weaken Bowser!

Wait, that's been done already. Darn.

----------
OK, I pressed the profile sig button. What? It doesn`t show my sig? That`s not fair!
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2001, 11:28:57 PM »
hmnn...actually,I don't think it'd work out. As much as I'd like a Bowser game, I don't see it happening. On the subject of racing games, there are just so many,and a Mario Kart Spin-off might not hold up very well.

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2001, 11:52:48 PM »
You got a good idea. I'm not too fond of the koopa kids though except Iggy and Lemmy. Instead it would be cool if was all of Mario's cool enemies. Bowser, Wart, Fry Guy (My fav boss), Hawkmouth from SMB2, One of the Axem Rangers from SMRPG, Wario, ShyGuy, and Piranha Plant.

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2001, 02:27:41 PM »
Kool, Iggy and Lemmy are my fave to! Anyway, when i do think about, you're right, a Mario Kart spin off would do pretty badly even if there were all new characters and items. Ah well it was jsut an idea.

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2001, 03:43:54 PM »
Hawkmouth isn't really an enemy. It's more of a door.

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

Print