Print

Author Topic: General Koopa Kid chat  (Read 5655 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2002, 04:13:54 PM »
Frostbite's Koopa Hair Color Chart:

Bowser:Red
Ludwig:Blue
Roy:Black
Wendy:Red
Iggy:Light Blue, Blonde
Lemmy:Light Blue, Blue, Red, Blonde, Green
Larry:Blue
(Larry died his hair blonde in the Super Mario World cartoon. He probably stole the hair dye from Peach, because her hair was still brown. Odd.)

Edited by - frostbite on 1/25/2002 2:15:40 PM

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2002, 06:10:40 PM »
I know seven koopakids:Larry,Lemmy,Iggy,Wendy O.,Morton Jr.,Roy,and Ludwig Koopa
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2002, 06:25:01 PM »
Hey! I like Iggy the best too! Larry is second beacause his hair in Super Mario Bros.3 is all spiky..........Do you think he uses gel or somthing.(please note:People reply who played SMB3(NES))

BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2002, 08:17:07 PM »
Frostbite- Roy & Wendy are bald (So anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's,although when she was turned human in one episide of the cartoon, she was blonde.),Iggy & Lemmy both have blue,yellow & pink striped hair.  -By looking at the manual pictures,at any rate.

All the colors in SMW were different...Ludwig looked kinda like he got dipped in bleach in that game (the game sprite,not the manual picture). o..O;

Mario Man333:Could have...or maybe that's how it comes out naturally amoung koopas...
You know hardly anything in the Mushroom Kingdom obeys Earth's laws of physics...

~Maybe I've nothing better to do...~

Edited by - Winx on 1/25/2002 6:20:06 PM

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2002, 09:19:06 PM »
Roy and Wendy, although they have no hair on TOP of their head, they've got eyelashes. And which manual are you looking at?

P.S. Morton's hair is black, but he's not a direct descendant of Bowser, that's why I didn't put him on the chart.

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2002, 11:57:33 PM »
Frostbite-the SMB3 player's guide manual & SMW manual...and I also have some old trading cards with them on it.  I've never seen Roy's eyelashes...eyebrows,yes,but not eyelashes.

Morton is one of the koopa kids,no matter how you slice it. Biological or adopted, he's still in the family. Now don't start that whole topic AGAIN.

~you cheeky ice monkey.~

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2002, 07:19:37 AM »
Winx is right, Roy and Wendy are bald. If eyelashes counted, then hardly anyone would be bald! And even if you think taht Morton isn't Bowser's son(Which he is) he's still a Koopa Kid!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2002, 09:46:38 PM »
I like roy 'cause he has the same name as my cousin that we both are almost born on the same week!I know this is 'KOOPA KIDS CHAT' but I don't give a ****!F**k all of ya' bad mouthin Mario!Die *****es Die!Sorry,I got hyperactive eventhough I'm 10.
Don''t you think I''m a newbie!I,Darkside,have been here ever since January!
       -Darkside

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2002, 07:15:28 PM »
I usually point this out a lot, but if someone could get me a site where there are GOOD pics of the Koopa Kids from the manuals or Yoshi's Safari (front view), I could make an RPG, kind of like Super Mario RPG but you battle the Koopa Kids.

Eeeeettts a me! Baby Mario! Honk Honk Honk!

Print